Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb and Siss pulled me to my feet arm under arm. I felt their skin against mine as they handled me out of the cell. My limbs were so cramped I could not walk or help so I was dragged along by them deadweight. Connie walked behind us directing the two girls as they sweated through their vests. We started up a stairs and the noise grew louder as we neared the first floor.
I had no idea what to expect so when Siss kicked open the door into the light my eyes were at first blinded. I knew lots of people were here as a silence decended on our entrance.
It was a large open space occupied by about 40 people, men and women. All were dressed in bondage gear and at first glance they looked intimidating to the extreme. But many of them were smiling happily and seemed genuinely glad to see us. A ripple of applause greeted us as I felt many eyes on me. My naked body was dragged along the floor till I was dumped unceromoniously on the ground. I looked up in a daze. I was in front of a kind of stage. Two tall wooden posts stood about 5 feet apart. Both had ropes at their feet and high up along them about 2 metres from the ground. Tied to them a person would be spreadeagled as I had seen before.

Barb and Siss pulled me to my feet arm under arm. I felt their skin against mine as they handled me out of the cell. My limbs were so cramped I could not walk or help so I was dragged along by them deadweight. Connie walked behind us directing the two girls as they sweated through their vests. We started up a stairs and the noise grew louder as we neared the first floor.
I had no idea what to expect so when Siss kicked open the door into the light my eyes were at first blinded. I knew lots of people were here as a silence decended on our entrance.
It was a large open space occupied by about 40 people, men and women. All were dressed in bondage gear and at first glance they looked intimidating to the extreme. But many of them were smiling happily and seemed genuinely glad to see us. A ripple of applause greeted us as I felt many eyes on me. My naked body was dragged along the floor till I was dumped unceromoniously on the ground. I looked up in a daze. I was in front of a kind of stage. Two tall wooden posts stood about 5 feet apart. Both had ropes at their feet and high up along them about 2 metres from the ground. Tied to them a person would be spreadeagled as I had seen before.
So good you are back to being tormented!!!

This becomes very tough, Tash?

Come on girl, its time to examine you....

016.jpg

Thats not the End?

Back
Top Bottom