Candidates For Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
No way those tiny girl's would last very long. You need small, light, and strong girls. Good slavers know it's all about the definition of the thighs. :devil: This creates a high power to weight ratio which leads to a long dance on the cross. Athletes are a high value target for slave recruitment programs. Due to the shortage caused by a certain rebellion there has been a large influx of orders for professional cyclists as slaves. Or so I hear...:p. Hmmm perhaps I just stumbled on a way to bring the sponsorship money and junior development women's cycling deserves! (Starts preparing presentation for USA Cycling board of directors)

Last edited:
It is the more kick strong legs-women to see captured, scourged and crucified under their formidable resistance. With strong legs, I apprehend now, they must give a greater achievement.
It is our kick to hear them cry, to see them suffer and to watch their convulsions. They have time!

Fortes jambes féminines 1.jpg Fortes jambes féminines 2.jpg Fortes jambes féminines 3.jpg Fortes jambes féminines 4.jpg Fortes jambes féminines 5.jpg Fortes jambes féminines 6.jpg Fortes jambes féminines 7.jpg

No way those tiny girl's would last very long. You need small, light, and strong girls. Good slavers know it's all about the definition of the thighs. :devil: This creates a high power to weight ratio which leads to a long dance on the cross. Athletes are a high value target for slave recruitment programs. Due to the shortage caused by a certain rebellion there has been a large influx of orders for professional cyclists as slaves. Or so I hear...:p. Hmmm perhaps I just stumbled on a way to bring the sponsorship money and junior development women's cycling deserves! (Starts preparing presentation for USA Cycling board of directors)

That is brilliant, Cxslave! Absolutely priceless :D

very true cxslave, strength-to-weight ratio is crucial in cruxing -
that's why girls sentenced to the Cross in IPCG
do six months on the Tower Treadmill before they're crucified.
Oarswomen (like pk), gymnasts, and (especially) ballet dancers
are also excellent crux-candidates.​

and cross-cyclists like cxslave don't even need a training..................:devil:

That a noisy topic as this seems so successful!

There must come an amendment that every boy/girl must fulfill his duty to be crucified for a certain number of sessions. First then a jury decides if the youngster can get his passport.

I am agree with you. But I must noticed that girls must have strong will to l live long on the cross. They must have will to rise theirs bodies with broken wrists and broken feet. The will to endure unbearable pain is most important for long survival

It is a pleasure to condemn them notwithstanding they are so beautiful.
In MA the Dominican monks got suspicion when a nice woman appears: she just could be satanic!

Specially oarswomen. They have strength in their sholders and arms. But also in their legs.

Back
Top Bottom