Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
She is well dressed for her trip to her crucifixion. The collar eliminates the need to whip the woman as she carries her cross. By the way, Tree notices the cross has been used before and applauds reusing the instrument of death. Tree notices the cross is stained with blood about where her ass will land. Was a cornu used before and will she suffer the torment of coarse wood shoved up her ass while she is put to death?
Blood was added on the cross to create a cruel image, but since we live in the era of SDGs, the cross should always be reused. :)
Great and emotional pic! Like the chain!

thanks :) Later, I thought it would have been better if I had put the chain around her neck instead of the collar.

I think, I have it never used.
Carrying the cross is bad enough because the cross is often heavy...what makes it worse to the condemned victim is knowing that he/she will soon be nailed to it.

Carrying the cross is bad enough because the cross is often heavy...what makes it worse to the condemned victim is knowing that he/she will soon be nailed to it.
What a sensitive thought from you. Yes, how did that feel when you have been carrying the crossbeam to the execution site (most likely it was not the complete cross)?

Absolutely thrilling to think about it. The dried blood on the wood and the holes from the nails. Scary. I would think will they nail me or will they use ropes?

After the flogging I have to give all the power left in me to make it to my execution. That piece of wood I will be attached to on my back.:eek:

... Lying on the floor, my body on fire from the horrible flogging, I'm dazed, not knowing where I could be ...
Blood oozes from my body, marked by the red streaks caused by the whip ...
I can hear the soldiers laughing: "What have you done to him, Marcus! Bravo, she is not near to forget that!"
"Oh, she'll have something else to think about to stay alive, believe me!"

Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted by my arms; a heavy beam is placed on my shoulders, to which my wrists are tied; I bend under the burden but they don't care: a lash lacerating my breasts and this order: "Come on, bitch, come on to your torment!"
Step by step, punctuated by lashes, I advance as best I can, trying above all to stand upright!
My god, how merciless man is when he can have a hold on another!

Finally, we arrive: they lay my patibulum on the ground and, accompanied by a lash, this order:
"Lie down and put your wrists on the beam!"

And that's when they nailed me! ...

eulalia_s_fate_007__2__by_paskell2_dg3zc2n-400t.jpg

Translated with DeepL

What a sensitive thought from you. Yes, how did that feel when you have been carrying the crossbeam to the execution site (most likely it was not the complete cross)?

Absolutely thrilling to think about it. The dried blood on the wood and the holes from the nails. Scary. I would think will they nail me or will they use ropes?

After the flogging I have to give all the power left in me to make it to my execution. That piece of wood I will be attached to on my back.:eek:

I think that if Erin wouldn't let the whole cross be carried up the hill, then someone should help her carry her cross to the place of crucifixion so that she would have plenty of strength while hanging on the nails.

Carrying the cross brings the gospel
by BRENAN COLDMAN ON 10/14/23 AT 5:24 AM EDT

Currently, there is a secret craze across the United States that claims that cross-carrying can heal the soul.
According to proponent Dr. Jiyo Osteen, ``This is an attempt to heal the soul by offering believers a sensual experience based on masochism.''
Susannah Wingston, one of the believers, says: “Being completely naked and carrying a heavy crucifix, being whipped and walking down a muddy road, I felt a whole new kind of ecstasy.”
According to her, it is a "state of ecstasy" that far exceeds the orgasm experienced during sex.
This type of ritual is said to take place in a dilapidated abandoned factory. Many young women visit "the church" every day to gain this spiritual experience.
Dr. Osteen says. ``This new method of purifying the mind has actually been around for a long time. This method will lead to the salvation of the soul in this world for modern people living in the chaotic 21st century, where disasters and wars occur frequently.''
Cross-carrying is likely to become a new trend, which is the opposite of so-called positive thinking, in which people are deeply aware of their sins and seek redemption while finding peace of mind.
----Fake News Week//Details will follow in next month's issue

Susannah Wingston's experience-ds-cf.jpg

This is a real fantastic fantasy of mine.

I am forced to pick up my beam and let my guard tie it to my shoulder and arms. Before they take a whip and whipping me. And I am walking to a sandy area. After they stop I am force to get on my knees. And they untied me. And then pull off my loincloths. And force me lay back done with my legs spread. And they rape me. As I am tied back down on my back. In the hot sand.

A pair of women watch the condemned women carry the beams on their shoulders as they are marched to the hill of death. One says "I cannot believe they are not naked on their march!"

"I here the governor did not want them to soil the streets with their excrement" her friend replies.
crux carry 164 A.jpg
"But don't work. I hear they will hang from their crosses in full disgrace!"
crux 275 A.jpg

A pair of women watch the condemned women carry the beams on their shoulders as they are marched to the hill of death. One says "I cannot believe they are not naked on their march!"

"I here the governor did not want them to soil the streets with their excrement" her friend replies.
View attachment 1395836
"But don't work. I hear they will hang from their crosses in full disgrace!"
View attachment 1395835
Maybe they didn't look good with loincloths when they were carrying the beam of their cross, but they look great naked on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom