Cat On The Keyboard F*ck-up Settings...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think Ms. Luna figured it out...

I really have four kittens needing adoption . Two male black ones, a Tuxedo painted girl, and a tabby girl... pictures to follow. Combined they weigh less than 10 lbs...

Tree

...what, Ulrika??? Hell yes they are cute!!! They are kittens!!!

...what Ulrika??? :confused::confused::doh::doh::eek:

..you are as sick girl...
I'd love to adopt one of your kittens, Tree. BUt, Missouri is a long to go for a pussy, even if it's really good pussy.:D
My cat Xena died last month. We had her for almost 18 years & figure that she was at least 20.
Some time this Summer, we'll rescue one from the local shelter & maybe get a dog as well.

Naraku, Tree understands the 'GU' symptoms of relationships (Geographically Undesirable) but asks all who wants a pet to go to a shelter to get one instead of a breeder. We are spending a huge amount to get these cats 'fixed' after some asshole decided to dump them out our way because they 'weren't ready' for a pet for whatever reason. We have a good vet that cuts use a break because they know what we are doing.

Leo, my keyboard dancer, thanks you for your thoughts...

Tree

Naraku, Tree understands the 'GU' symptoms of relationships (Geographically Undesirable) but asks all who wants a pet to go to a shelter to get one instead of a breeder. We are spending a huge amount to get these cats 'fixed' after some asshole decided to dump them out our way because they 'weren't ready' for a pet for whatever reason. We have a good vet that cuts use a break because they know what we are doing.

Leo, my keyboard dancer, thanks you for your thoughts...

Tree
Save the kitties!
Sibilla.jpg
Sibilla love you!

She is a beautiful Persian kitty(girl) that I found dirty with mud and car grease near my house.

Last edited:
Save the kitties!
View attachment 134694
Sibilla love you!

She is a beautiful Persian kitty(girl) that I found dirty with mud and car grease near my house.

She is lovely, Luna

I had a cat when I was a kid, I'm very fond of them, but not of what they do to birds...:eek:

My cat is a white cross-breed but he too is found of motor oil and failing that mud

View attachment 134696

"Dammit wun of these yoomans must have a leaky car, I is too white!" Kriss

I never even conceived the possibility of saying this to you, RR, but may I compliment sir on the quality of sir's pussy? :oops:

I never even conceived the possibility of saying this to you, RR, but may I compliment sir on the quality of sir's pussy? :oops:
Cat on a hot tin roof.

Back
Top Bottom