Chainganggirls

Go to CruxDreams.com

jonesygirl

Tribunica Potestas
We hear from Owlage that Chain Gang Girls....or something like that, is now a free site with loads of pics and stories. Here are just three. I'll post the link when I find it!
Julie

Attachments

• 188.jpg
    188.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 2,134
  • 189.jpg
    189.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 2,065
  • 190.jpg
    190.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 2,146

Attachments

• 0025-key24.jpg
    0025-key24.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,052
  • 0037-tibm38.jpg
    0037-tibm38.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 1,974
  • 0034-tibm468.jpg
    0034-tibm468.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 1,994
Wow did you find him !
It' a friend of mine some stories are written by me and him, at the beging it was pay site then he make it free because the artists were too demanding.
Nice to find something here.
Cheers
Jack

111jack said:
Wow did you find him !
It' a friend of mine some stories are written by me and him, at the beging it was pay site then he make it free because the artists were too demanding.
Nice to find something here.
Cheers
Jack

Hi jack,
Good to hear from you! Did you work with Tibool? I am very impressed. How did he get all the pics for The Road to Siberia and other stories?
You'll notice on a manip we did ages ago that the soldier on the left now bears a remarkable resemblance to a famous Russian leader, when he was younger.
Julie

Attachments

• sib019.jpg
    sib019.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 1,295
  • The Daughters of the Elders of Zion.jpg
    The Daughters of the Elders of Zion.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 1,419
jonesygirl said:
Hi jack,
Good to hear from you! Did you work with Tibool? I am very impressed. How did he get all the pics for The Road to Siberia and other stories?
You'll notice on a manip we did ages ago that the soldier on the left now bears a remarkable resemblance to a famous Russian leader, when he was younger.
Julie
Hi Julie
I helped the site owner because the graphic as you can see is not the best, but he would keep it as it was so we invented some stories to give to Tibool and the others authors.
As you will notice there are many starvation stories inside that's because we both like the subject.
Tibool didn't like them a lot while Turnkey did many of them.
The problem was that the site was a paying site and Tibool was particulary slow in send new works so the owner decided to close it and leve it free he paid all that paints and 3D works.
Tibool is exellent but you can't work whit someone who do what he likes, he never followed our scrpits so we was in his hands whit stories , we wrote things after reciving imagaes.
I don't know how it work i assume he paint stuff and use same backgrounds in some images, like old way cartoons he is very good but as i said you can't do a movie if the actor don't follow the script and do whatever he want.
Regards
Jack

Back
Top Bottom