Chastity belt

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice thread. One use of a chastity belt I like is to prevent a girl from playing with herself. Ideally this should be combined with drugs designed to sexually stimulate her so she is in a state of permanent uncontrollable arousal but because of the belt she can do nothing to alleviate it. The frustration of being unable to quell her sexual longing should cause her some considerable distress.

Last edited:
Nice thread. One use of a chastity belt I like is to prevent a girl from playing with herself. Ideally this should be combined with drugs designed to sexually stimulate her so she is in a state of permanent uncontrollable arousal but because of the belt she can do nothing to alleviate it. The frustration of being unable to quell her sexual longing should cause her some considerable distress.
That sounds so cruel , I can feel that agony, It reminded me of a story and i presume it was just a story and not reallity, Of a man tied naked to a pole or a cross, an electric fence was run just inches from his presumably limp cock, A naked woman would stand close to him showing off all she had, Nature would of course take its course and when his reached a full erection it would touch the electric fence and .....................................................................

That sounds so cruel , I can feel that agony, It reminded me of a story and i presume it was just a story and not reallity, Of a man tied naked to a pole or a cross, an electric fence was run just inches from his presumably limp cock, A naked woman would stand close to him showing off all she had, Nature would of course take its course and when his reached a full erection it would touch the electric fence and .....................................................................
I remember a similar story only it was a red hot iron bar, which would be even nastier.

1321.jpg

Back
Top Bottom