CLAIRE AND BRIANNA CAPTURED AND ENSLAVED BY PIRATES (The hidden outlander chronicles)

Go to CruxDreams.com
CLAIRE AND BRIANNA CAPTURED AND ENSLAVED BY PIRATES (The hidden outlander chronicles)

In this version, Claire Fraser and her daughter Brianna have travelled through the stone circle of time together in search of Claire's husband Jamie Fraser, who was taken to the colonies in America afterthe lost Battle of Culloden. Only by chance has Claire learnt that her beloved Jamie is still alive and so the two women set off for the stone circle of Craigh na Dun, which takes them 200 years into the past. Together theyare now on board the Artemins on their journey to Wilmington. But in 1766, the waters, especially those around the Caribbean, are anything but safe.

Claire Fraser

S06E03-still15.jpeg

By any standard, Claire is a woman ahead of her own time in 1945, and an outright anomaly in the 18th century. Her unusual upbringing, together with her six years as an army combat nurse, shaped Claire intoa thoroughly independent woman undaunted by rough living conditions and physical danger. She is an eminently sensible person, though her considerable personal freedom from a young age shows through in her stubborn aversionto taking orders without questioning them. When it comes to practicing medicine, Claire takes charge and keeps a cool head in dire situations. In the 20th century, she stands out as a woman in medical school, and in the 18thshe draws the ire of fellow surgeons, an exclusively male profession at the time.

After the end of the second World War, Claire Randall is on a second honeymoon in the Scottish Highlands with her husband, Frank, when she encounters a circle of standing stones at a place called Craigh na Dun. Hearing a strange buzzing sound, Claire approaches the large cleft stone and, upon touching it, finds herself lost in a cacophony of noiseand indescribable terror.
When she awakens, she soon finds herself in the middle of a skirmish between what appear to be English dragoons and Scottish cattle raiders in the 18th century. The Scotsmen rescue her from an attack by an English captain, suspicious of her strange dress and accent, take her with them to the seat of the clan MacKenzie, Castle Leoch. She shares a horse with Jamie, a young Scottish warrior whose multiple injuries require Claire's medical expertise. She also learns of Jamie's past history with Captain Jack Randall, the English dragoon who had assaulted her before she abscondedwith the Scotsmen.
The MacKenzies keep Claire captive for several months, during which time she plots her escape but fails to execute her plans successfully. All the while, her friendship with Jamie grows, and when she again findsherself on the verge of being taken prisoner by Captain Randall, she is offered no other choice than to marry Jamie, thereby becoming a Scot and virtually untouchable by the English.
Claire continues to try to escape back to her old life and first husband, but after yet another failed attempt results in a dangerous rescue headed up by Jamie, followed by a turning point in their relationship,she finds herself putting less and less effort into trying to return to Craigh na Dun. One day, while Jamie is away from the castle, Claire is herself caught up in a witch trial against the fiscal's wife, Geillis Duncan. Jamie intervenes and takes her away from Leoch, and she confesses the truth about coming from the future. Jamie says he believes her, andtakes Claire back to Craigh na Dun.
After contemplating her choices for some time, Claire decides to stay with Jamie. They go to Jamie's childhood home, Lallybroch, where Claire meets his sister, Jenny and best-friend-turned-brother-in-law, Ian. Claire has barely begun to imagine building a life with Jamie there, when he is taken by the Black Watch and turned over to the English. With help fromJenny and Jamie's godfather Murtagh, and later some of her erstwhile acquaintances from Castle Leoch, Claire manages to rescue Jamie from Wentworth Prison and the sadistic Captain Randall, but not before he has suffered untold horrors, both physically and psychologically.
She and Murtagh take Jamie to France to recover, and Claire's desperation to save Jamie's body and soul drives to her to try an unorthodox therapy – one more closely resembling exorcism thanher usual poultice or tonic. Successfully bringing Jamie back from death's door, the couple again begins to contemplate their future together..

Having decided to try to change the course of history by interfering in Charles Stuart's machinations France, Claire and Jamie live and work in Paris – Jamie as a representative of his cousin Jared Fraser's wine business (and secret stealer of the royal Stuarts' mail), and Claire as a healer at L'Hôpital des Anges. Jamie is very reluctant to allow Claire to attend patients at the hospital, considering her pregnancy, but sheeventually persuades him to come around. While in Paris, Claire befriends Mother Hildegarde, the nun who runs the hospital; Master Raymond, a strange and knowledgeable apothecary; Louise de La Tour, a French noblewoman; and Mary Hawkins, niece of a wine merchant and amoureuse of Alexander Randall.
When Jamie finds out that Jack Randall survived their escape from Wentworth Prison, he immediately starts to plan how he can kill the man once and for all, but Claire begs him to wait until Randall has fathereda child by Mary Hawkins; Claire knows that her husband Frank was descended from Mary and Jack Randall, and does not want to jeopardize his future existence. Jamie agrees for a time, but after witnessing an incident betweenRandall and a boy Fergus, whom Jamie had employed to steal letters from Charles Stuart, he can no longer hold back his rage and challenges Randallto a duel. Claire tries to stop them, but she experiences a life-threatening miscarriage and has to be taken back to the hospital.
Though she and Jamie both survive their trials, Jamie ends up imprisoned in the Bastille, and Claire finds herself immersed in a fog of grief. When she learns of Jamie's imprisonment, she realizes she mustget him released so he can complete the plan put in train with Murtagh to foil Charles Stuart's attempts to raise funding for his rebellion. She seeks an audience with King Louis, and subjects herself to the "king'spleasure". Jamie is freed, and she returns to Fontainebleau without seeing him. Eventually, Jamie finds Claire and they reconcile. With a pardon for Jamie in Britain, and orders from the French that Jamie must leave thecountry, they return to Lallybroch.
They live in relative peace for a little over a year before the Jamie is drawn against his will into the rebellion. Having failed to prevent it, Claire offers any knowledge she can muster in order to help theJacobites win against the Crown's forces. Despite an early success at Prestonpans, it becomes clear to Claire and Jamie that they cannot change the tide of the war, and instead they do their best to secure the safety ofthe Lallybroch men and Jamie's family, before sending Claire back through the stones, and before Jamie faces certain death at the looming Battle of Culloden.
Upon concluding her story, Claire is distressed by Brianna's enraged refusal to believe her. With help from Roger, Claire tracks down Gillian Edgars, whom she has identified as her old friend Geillis, beforethe latter traveled back in time. Claire leads Roger and Brianna to Craigh na Dun, potentially to stop Gillian from going back, but they fail. Still, the event serves its purpose in convincing Brianna that her mother is tellingthe truth, and erasing any lingering doubts Roger may have had – they could both hear the stones, too.
As they recover from this harrowing experience, Roger brings Claire a life-changing bit of evidence – one that suggests that Jamie didn't die at the Battle of Culloden, as she had believed for the past twenty years..

Brianna Ellen Randall Fraser

S5-Brianna.jpg

Brianna is the second daughter of Claire and Jamie Fraser. Brianna did not know the story of her true parentage until after the man she had thought was her father, Frank Randall, had died and her mother took her to Scotland, where she told Brianna and Roger MacKenzie about her journey through time and her life with Jamie.
Brianna was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, to English expatriate parents Claire and Frank Randall. Frank was a professor of history at Harvard University, and Claire was a homemaker during Brianna's early years.
Brianna attended a private Catholic school. When Brianna reached school age, her mother started medical school. One day when Brianna was seven, Claire was late coming home to relieve the babysitter. The babysitterleft Brianna alone, and Brianna ventured outside to look for Claire. She was hit by a slow-moving car, and Claire decided to quit her program so she could care for Brianna full-time. Frank persuaded her not to, and offeredto have Brianna come to his university office after school.
When she was about twelve, Frank taught Brianna to shoot a gun. He gave her a .22 gauge rifle when she was thirteen, and a shotgun for her fifteenth birthday. He continued to take her to practice shooting, witha pistol, rifle and shotgun well into her teens.[4][5]
Shortly after her seventeenth birthday, just months before she would graduate from high school, her father was killed in a car accident. In the fall, after having taking history courses at the university whilein high school, she enrolled as a history major.[6]
In spring of 1968, Brianna's mother took her to Scotland, ostensibly for a sight-seeing tour. However, soon she found out that Claire had ulterior reasons for bringing her there. Claire revealed the truthto Brianna: that her biological father was an 18th-century Scottish Highlander named Jamie Fraser.
With a little time and some first-hand experience with the stone circle at Craigh na Dun, Brianna came to accept her mother's incredible story as true.

Once again, I'm going to present several possibilities for this story and then let the audience vote on how the story should continue. I hope for a lively participation again..

Once again, I'm going to present several possibilities for this story and then let the audience vote on how the story should continue. I hope for a lively participation again..
is it possible to change dates? so Brianna is born in the late 90's or early 2000's?
after all they will be traveling 200+ years to the past

is it possible to change dates? so Brianna is born in the late 90's or early 2000's?
after all they will be traveling 200+ years to the past
sorry no, the time frame of the story is given, Brianna was born in 1948, so she is in her prime teenage years when the sexual revolution took place in her time. Brianna travels with her mother Claire to the year 1766 in 1968.
The audience can then have a say in how the story should continue, or what should happen to the protagonists, so I give them several choices, but the timeline is fixed.
Claire Brianna a4 Korzenie - Roots E02 (1977) Lektor PL 720p 720p - CDA.jpg

Claire Brianna a4 Korzenie - Roots E02 (1977) Lektor PL 720p 720p - CDA.jpg
ok, you managed to convince me with this pic!

Captain Raines of the scottish ship Artemis lifted the crystal goblet of wine and stood as he proposed a toast.
1Dinner with captain.jpg
"To a safe journey home, and to our lovely guests," he offered to his two female guests around the sumptuous dining table. "A lovelier ray of sunshinehas never graced our humble ship."

He bowed his head in the direction of Claire and her daughter Brianna.

"I must say we are all most impressed with your bravery and grace in undertaking this voyage, Madame," the captain continued . "Not many women wouldhave the courage you have shown."

"Thank you captain" Claire replied. "I have always wanted to visit the new world, and I want to visit my husband, and I hope we don't meet any pirates here, as they are said to be quite active in this area“

Claire concealed the fact that her husband was Red Jamie and had been deported to the New Colonies after the lost Battle of Culloden.

As they spoke the first course of the meal, turtle soup, was placed before them.

Claire and Brianna avoided engaging the captain in a lengthy conversation, as both women were from the future and wanted to keep this secret carefully.

As the plates were removed and the next course was served, Claire remarked,

"My compliments on your cook. Are all of the King's navy so well provisioned?"

"Sadly, no, Madame. We obtained this man as a matter of the purest luck," he said, indicating the fellow carrying one of the trays of plates. "At ourlast port of call our cook went ashore for provisions and never returned. Whether that was the result of rum or foul play I cannot say. But further evidence of the fact that the good Lord favors the Scottish came in the formof this man, who presented himself at the dock and inquired as to whether we might have a berth for an honest cook. Since we were to sail within the hour we gladly took him aboard. I'm pleased you find his work satisfactory."
"Indeed, quite so," Brianna added.
2ABrianna asks.jpg
„Tell me about the pirates in the caribbean captain“

"They are indeed cruel brutes, Miss Brianna. I'm afraid the account of their vile acts would be much too shocking for your delicate sensibilities," theCaptain warned.

"Have you ever heard of the Pirate Charles Vane? Captain?" she asked. "It is said he is particularly diabolical in his treatment of prisoners.

"Well, I don't know about his swordsmanship, but most of the tales of pirate exploits are highly exaggerated, Miss. My guess is that if this Charles Vane existsat all he is probably a filthy brute who has merely benefited from luck so far. When his luck runs out he will end up on the gallows like all the rest."

Although his ship was indeed much larger than any pirate sloop and more heavily armed, he knew that victory was never assured. In any case, his own experiencein direct combat with pirates was non-existent, and he preferred to leave it that way.

"Although I welcome any chance to sweep these outlaws from the seas, your Ladyship's safety is my only concern on this voyage. Let's hope we do not seeCharles Vane or any other pirates near this ship."

On the next morning it happened.
3Pirate ship.jpeg
"Ship ahoy! Port ahead, ahoy!" The call from the lookout sounded urgent, and there was sudden movement everywhere as the sailors took up their positions. Then came more shouts,a lurch and a shudder, and the Artemis bent her sails.

"What in God's name..." Claire began. A piercing crash drowned her words and Brianna toppled sideways, her eyes widening in shock as the cabin tilted. The stool Claire wassitting on tipped over and threw her to the floor. The oil lamp had flown out of its holder, but fortunately extinguished itself before it landed on the floor, and the room was dark.

Mum Are you all right?" came Briannas voice, sharp with fear, from the darkness near her mother.

"Yes," Claire said, crawling out from under the table. "You too? What's happened? Did someone bump into us?"

Brianna, who hadn't stopped to answer any of these questions, was already at the door and opened it. A Babylonian confusion of shouts and blows came from the deck, punctuated by thesudden popcorn sounds of small firearms.
5pirate attacks ship.jpeg
"Pirates," one sailor said curtly. "We've been lost."
3bpirate flag.jpg
4Brianna Claire see ship.jpg
Claire was on deck and shouted to Brianna „Go downstairs. As far back as you can - into the large cargo hold where the guano blocks are. Hide behind them and stay there!" Brianna reluctantly followed her mother's instructions, but also in the knowledge that young girls are highly sought after by pirates.
6vlcsnap-2024-01-22-22h25m32s588.jpg
7Claire begs Brianna to go.jpg
Claire hastily groped her way through the wardrobe above her bunk to find the leather casket that Mother Hildegarde had given her on her visit to Paris. A scalpel probably couldn'tdo much against pirates, but I would feel better if she had a weapon in her hand, no matter how small.

9Claire flees.jpg
For the audience:
The following scenarios are available:

A: The pirates successfully capture the ship and its passengers.

B: The pirates sink the ship

C: The ship Artemis escapes with Claire and Brianna on board.

D An alternative scenario.

i ask for numerous participation

Alternative scenario
To distract the pirates, Claire and Brianna are thrown overboard. The pirates stop to take them on board.

A: The pirates successfully capture the ship and its passengers. Capturing all of it's passengers will build a nice expectation

B: The pirates sink the ship This will make no sense since the prisoners would die too soon

C: The ship Artemis escapes with Claire and Brianna on board. This is for mainstream stories

"Have you ever heard of the Pirate Charles Vane? Captain?" she asked. "It is said he is particularly diabolical in his treatment of prisoners.
These modern women must experience this treatment first hand and will be wonderful that when undergoing this, there are flashbacks to their happy modern life. So I'm for a D scenario where only the two modern are held as prisoners or an A where after some negotiations, they end up as prisoners as well.

Captain Raines of the scottish ship Artemis lifted the crystal goblet of wine and stood as he proposed a toast.
View attachment 1467192
"To a safe journey home, and to our lovely guests," he offered to his two female guests around the sumptuous dining table. "A lovelier ray of sunshinehas never graced our humble ship."

He bowed his head in the direction of Claire and her daughter Brianna.

"I must say we are all most impressed with your bravery and grace in undertaking this voyage, Madame," the captain continued . "Not many women wouldhave the courage you have shown."

"Thank you captain" Claire replied. "I have always wanted to visit the new world, and I want to visit my husband, and I hope we don't meet any pirates here, as they are said to be quite active in this area“

Claire concealed the fact that her husband was Red Jamie and had been deported to the New Colonies after the lost Battle of Culloden.

As they spoke the first course of the meal, turtle soup, was placed before them.

Claire and Brianna avoided engaging the captain in a lengthy conversation, as both women were from the future and wanted to keep this secret carefully.

As the plates were removed and the next course was served, Claire remarked,

"My compliments on your cook. Are all of the King's navy so well provisioned?"

"Sadly, no, Madame. We obtained this man as a matter of the purest luck," he said, indicating the fellow carrying one of the trays of plates. "At ourlast port of call our cook went ashore for provisions and never returned. Whether that was the result of rum or foul play I cannot say. But further evidence of the fact that the good Lord favors the Scottish came in the formof this man, who presented himself at the dock and inquired as to whether we might have a berth for an honest cook. Since we were to sail within the hour we gladly took him aboard. I'm pleased you find his work satisfactory."
"Indeed, quite so," Brianna added.
View attachment 1467193
„Tell me about the pirates in the caribbean captain“

"They are indeed cruel brutes, Miss Brianna. I'm afraid the account of their vile acts would be much too shocking for your delicate sensibilities," theCaptain warned.

"Well, I don't know about his swordsmanship, but most of the tales of pirate exploits are highly exaggerated, Miss. My guess is that if this Charles Vane existsat all he is probably a filthy brute who has merely benefited from luck so far. When his luck runs out he will end up on the gallows like all the rest."

Although his ship was indeed much larger than any pirate sloop and more heavily armed, he knew that victory was never assured. In any case, his own experiencein direct combat with pirates was non-existent, and he preferred to leave it that way.

"Although I welcome any chance to sweep these outlaws from the seas, your Ladyship's safety is my only concern on this voyage. Let's hope we do not seeCharles Vane or any other pirates near this ship."

On the next morning it happened.
View attachment 1467195
"Ship ahoy! Port ahead, ahoy!" The call from the lookout sounded urgent, and there was sudden movement everywhere as the sailors took up their positions. Then came more shouts,a lurch and a shudder, and the Artemis bent her sails.

"What in God's name..." Claire began. A piercing crash drowned her words and Brianna toppled sideways, her eyes widening in shock as the cabin tilted. The stool Claire wassitting on tipped over and threw her to the floor. The oil lamp had flown out of its holder, but fortunately extinguished itself before it landed on the floor, and the room was dark.

Mum Are you all right?" came Briannas voice, sharp with fear, from the darkness near her mother.

"Yes," Claire said, crawling out from under the table. "You too? What's happened? Did someone bump into us?"

Brianna, who hadn't stopped to answer any of these questions, was already at the door and opened it. A Babylonian confusion of shouts and blows came from the deck, punctuated by thesudden popcorn sounds of small firearms.
View attachment 1467198
"Pirates," one sailor said curtly. "We've been lost."
View attachment 1467196
View attachment 1467197
Claire was on deck and shouted to Brianna „Go downstairs. As far back as you can - into the large cargo hold where the guano blocks are. Hide behind them and stay there!" Brianna reluctantly followed her mother's instructions, but also in the knowledge that young girls are highly sought after by pirates.
View attachment 1467199
View attachment 1467200
Claire hastily groped her way through the wardrobe above her bunk to find the leather casket that Mother Hildegarde had given her on her visit to Paris. A scalpel probably couldn'tdo much against pirates, but I would feel better if she had a weapon in her hand, no matter how small.

View attachment 1467202
For the audience:
The following scenarios are available:

A: The pirates successfully capture the ship and its passengers.

B: The pirates sink the ship

C: The ship Artemis escapes with Claire and Brianna on board.

i ask for numerous participation
A

The ship Artemis escapes with Claire and Brianna on board. However, their ship had its rudder damaged during the artillery battle.
The ship was on the rocks.
Claire and Brianna luckily drifted to a deserted island.
Just as they were celebrating their survival, they discovered that this deserted island was a pirate's lair, and they had been captured by pirates.

Back
Top Bottom