Classic movies BDSM version

Go to CruxDreams.com

sifax

Senator
RIVER OF NO RETURN.jpg

In River of no Return (1954) A beautiful woman (Kay-Marilyn Monroe) who tries to escape the influence of an evil poker player, tries to join a widowed farmer (Matt-Robert Michum) who is traveling with his son, and who has come to town at the call of an acquaintance who later turns out to have already died when they arrive. But they will be forced to flee on a raft dodging rapids, pursued by the Indians.....
atrapada por los indios.jpg
In the film Marilyn looks gorgeous and one fantasizes about an ending in which his protector Matt is pierced and died by an arrow and the defenseless Marilyn falls into the clutches of the Indians........

to be continued

dd511ed1fd676401496021ecdbe96991.jpg
The presence of the savages surprised Kay

- Matt, help, help!

- Get caught, white woman, your man is dead, you belong to us now. Get naked.

08ef0a622e4feeac042a14c3d815e08d.jpg
Kay found herself surrounded by all those strong Indians who threatened her with their weapons. However, she submitted to what they asked so she began to undress with no resistance.

to be continued

Indians love white women, especially if they are as pretty as Kay, with her whitish skin and intensely blonde hair. Furthermore, as soon as she took off his pants, they were pleased with the smell of a horny and willing female.
marilyn y los indios.jpg

- What are you going to do with me? said the already naked girl, trembling with fear.

They didn't answer her, instead they stared lustfully.
Normally the indians consider women as an asset, a wealth for the tribe, but at this moment they already have many, so Kay is not going to be integrated into the tribe but rather she is going to be the warriors´ bondage "toy"

marilyn blowjob.jpg
The men took out their cocks and then it was Kay who smelled their strong scent. She didn't even wait to be told, the girl got down on her knees and started sucking one cock after another.

to be continued

marilyn bukkake.jpg

Kay didn't want to anger those Indians, so she let herself be tied up without resisting and licked and sucked their cocks with total submission. The men caressed her, marveling at her soft white skin, her round ass and her pink, permanently wet pussy. The Indians were very excited because after ejaculating on her tits or on her face they recovered their erection in a short time and they couldn't stop talking about it while Kay didn't stop sucking or shoving those divine pieces of meat down her throat.

marilyn llevada al poblado2.jpg
The normal thing would have been to finish her off after the rape, but at the last moment the chief of the tribe decided to take her to the village so that the entire tribe could enjoy the torture of the pretty white woman.

to be continued

marilyn en el poblado.jpg
When Kay was brought to the Indian village, a great bustle spread among the entire tribe, since any news was a party in a boring place like the one where nothing ever happened. It was not the first time they brought a white woman. The warriors used to bring the white girls they captured completely naked and tied after having raped them. That's why no one was surprised by Kay's naked white skin or her breasts and buttocks trembling obscenely cause of the kicks and whips of the warriors. What surprised them most was her intensely blonde hair.

- Tie her to the torture post, ordered the chief
mujeres blancas tortura india.jpg
As we have already said, the tribe rarely included white women, so they were usually victims of bloody and sadistic rituals. The Indians killed them but not quickly or compassionately.
Marilyn atada a un arbol.jpgMarilyn atada a los postes2.jpg
So Kay was tied to a tree while very excited men and women surrounded the warriors who were going to torture her. Kay trembled with fear but her body also showed other reactions that were more difficult to explain.

- Ha, ha, the white woman's pussy is wet and excited like a mare in heat.

The boss smiled silently, it was not the first time he had seen something like this.
marilyn tortured.jpg
However, when everything was ready, a woman snatched from the warrior the arrow with the red-hot tip with which he was going to touch the young woman's white skin.

- Bring here, I'll do it

The Indian woman was evidently jealous of Kay's beauty and that all the warriors were in love with the white woman's beauty, so she asked the chief to be the one to torture her.

The boss simply nodded his head and the torture began.

- IIIIAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

to be continued

Last edited:
CARATULA.jpg

Sir Wilfred of Ivanhoe (Robert Taylor), a returning crusader, wanders Europe looking for his lost king. King Richard is held prisoner in an Austrian castle, and when he hears a singing Ivanhoe wandering by, Richard throws his knight a message. He’s being held for ransom, which brother Prince John is refusing to pay. Prince John conspires with “certain Norman knights” to seize Richard’s throne.

Ivanhoe returns to England – Sherwood Forest – where he encounters the “certain Norman knights”, Sir Brian De Bois-Guilbert (George Sanders) and Sir Hugh De Bracy (Robert Douglas). Ivanhoe leads them to the castle of his estranged father Cedric of Rotherwood (Finlay Currie). In Rotherwood, Ivanhoe reunites with both his jester Wamba (Emlyn) and Cedric’s ward Lady Rowena (Joan Fontaine), who Ivanhoe loves.

Ivanhoe hides his identity during the banquet. The castle is also visited by a Jewish traveller, Isaac of York (Felix Aylmer). And the Normans are most eager to meet Rowena. But Rowena taunts the Normans with her knowledge tha t Saxons (including Ivanhoe) won the tournaments in the Holy Land. Bois-Guilbert accuses Ivanhoe of cowardice.
rowina desafia a los caballeros.jpg
Rowena throws a glove at Bois-Guilbert to challenge him. Then she bids the Normans and the reluctant Cedric to drink to his honour. As they do so, the family dog comes to Ivanhoe’s side and barks. Ivanhoe smiles as his identity has been revealed to his father.

Ivanhoe meets secretly with his father, but it is not a happy reunion. The proud Saxon Cedric refuses to help raise the ransom for the Norman King Richard. So, Ivanhoe and the jester Wamba leave Rotherwood. Much to Wamba's delight, Ivanhoe makes the jester his squire and frees him from his bondage.

They rescue Isaac of York and accompany him to Sheffield. Ivanhoe convinces Isaac to use his connections in the Jewish community to raise Richard's ransom.
1707750536085.png
From a distance, Isaac's daughter Rebecca (Elizabeth Taylor) watches Ivanhoe.
rebecca paga la armadura de ivanhoe.png
Later she sneaks into the tavern and gives Ivanhoe her family jewels -- allowing him to buy equipment to face the Normans at the tournament in Ashby.

The Normans are triumphing at the Ashby tournament when a mysterious Saxon knight turns up and challenges all five Normans. After his first victory the Black Knight pays homage to Rebecca which scandalizes the onlookers. Bois-Guilbert has also been watching how the disguised Ivanhoe handles his lance. But he has also been watching Rebecca.

Ivanhoe continues to vanquish his foes. Cedric has guessed the knight's identity and allows himself a moment of fatherly pride in his son. The Saxon outlaws Locksley (Harold Warrender) and the Clerk of Copmanhurst (Sebastian Cabot) -- who we glimpsed earlier in the film -- are also impressed and pledge to assist Ivanhoe.
ivanhoe herido.png
Wilfred of Ivanhoe continues to vanquish his foes, but at a cost as he takes a wound to the shoulder.

Prince John gives the Black Knight a chance to crown a lady Queen of Love and Beauty, and this time Ivanhoe chooses Rowena -- much to the delight of the Saxons.

Although Ivanhoe unhorses Bois-Guilbert, he succumbs to his wound. Both Rebecca and Rowena run to Ivanhoe's tent, but it is Rebecca with her knowledge of healing who can assist.
1707750947617.png
Then begins a series of captures and daring escapes. Most of our heroes are captured by the Normans and taken to the Norman castle at Torquilstone. Ivanhoe surrenders himself in a failed prisoner trade. As Locksley's outlaws siege the castle, Ivanhoe fights his way out.

With the aid of Isaac's allies and Locksley's off-screen robberies, the heroes have raised to pay the money for King Richard's ransom.
rebecca es juzgada.png
But there's a complication. Bois-Guilbert has also escaped with Rebecca. She is tried for witchcraft before Prince John.......
elisabeth ante el rey juan.jpg
Here my BDSM fantasy start because as convicted of witchcraft this is the usual way Rebecca should be tried.

-....I saw your honor, this beautiful woman bewitched the gentleman Brian De Bois Gilbert.

elisabeth trial3.jpg
- We have already heard the witnesses, do you confess your crimes? sorceress.

- No, I am innocent of the accusations, I am not a witch.

- Very well, since you refuse to confess, you will be subjected to torment. Executioner!

- One moment, gentlemen.

A warrior glove was thrown into the middle of the court.

- I, Wilfrid of Ivanhoe demand the judgment of God for the accused, I challenge the knight you choose to a tournament to prove Rebeca's innocence, you cannot refuse.

- Can the court refuse, learned judge?

- Of course, if the witch confesses her crime there is no reason to resort to God's judgment. Otherwise, the knight Ivanhoe will be able to fight for the prisoner's innocence.

- Very well, retire gentleman. Brian de Bois Gilbert, you are in charge of making the witch confess her crimes, you have three days and three nights to achieve it.
elisabeth trial2.jpg
- As I dreamed of this moment, beautiful Rebeca, you will be in my clutches and in those of my expert executioners for three days and three nights. You will regret having despised me. Take her immediately to the torture chamber!.

to be continued

Great idea, thanks to AI we can create some really cool erotic BDSM stories from old Hollywood films, I can think of Viking with Kirk Douglas and Janet Leigh, or something sexier like Angelique with Michelle Mercier. The whipping and punishment of poor Angelique looks much better naked. What do you think?81c80f22-637d-441f-9324-bd638e7a38af.jpgc26b2d96-a553-4ad4-9ee0-e9f03a27665c.jpgea34ba3b-1851-4769-9dcd-5779161e9d43.jpgfb90e9d1-82ad-4db0-90fa-915fa3ba364c.jpg

Great idea, thanks to AI we can create some really cool erotic BDSM stories from old Hollywood films, I can think of Viking with Kirk Douglas and Janet Leigh, or something sexier like Angelique with Michelle Mercier. The whipping and punishment of poor Angelique looks much better naked. What do you think?View attachment 1431544View attachment 1431545View attachment 1431546View attachment 1431547
Tree thinks just stripping clothes off people just to see what they might look like naked is pretty immature... no story or reason- you just wanted to see them naked. Tree is glad he doesn't have daughters...

Tree thinks just stripping clothes off people just to see what they might look like naked is pretty immature... no story or reason- you just wanted to see them naked. Tree is glad he doesn't have daughters...
Fumetto doesn't draw real people, but fantasy characters like Princess Leia from Star Wars, Angelique from the cloak and dagger films, or Claire Fraser from Outlander. These are fantasy characters and not real people. That should be understandable.

Great idea, thanks to AI we can create some really cool erotic BDSM stories from old Hollywood films, I can think of Viking with Kirk Douglas and Janet Leigh, or something sexier like Angelique with Michelle Mercier. The whipping and punishment of poor Angelique looks much better naked. What do you think?View attachment 1431544View attachment 1431545View attachment 1431546View attachment 1431547
Unfortunately I don't know how to use AI although I have tried. That's why I use image manipulations and in a poorly finished way. The films you mention had already occurred to me. I had seen these movies many times and in my feverish mind I saw them like this

Fumetto doesn't draw real people, but fantasy characters like Princess Leia from Star Wars, Angelique from the cloak and dagger films, or Claire Fraser from Outlander. These are fantasy characters and not real people. That should be understandable.
Tree' reaction was out of line. Please accept my apologies...

The original set of books in French, which were later translated into English, has Angelique naked throughout. In the movies we see a nipple in the scenes on the pirate ship. It would be great to see a newer version (with Angelique with fuller breasts) that sticks to the book narrative, which was quite salacious.

Back
Top Bottom