Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am still enjoying playing around with GIMP, and I love modelling, Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit is such a wonderful tool, thing is I get carried away and want to fit everything in. I just hope I can manage to post my creation and a few pngs, didnot have much luck on the Background thread.

Attachments

• DSC_0210.png
    DSC_0210.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 459
  • Miss Pippa Warrior Princess Crucifixion Lift Nailed~_0454.png
    Miss Pippa Warrior Princess Crucifixion Lift Nailed~_0454.png
    678.9 KB · Views: 286
I am still enjoying playing around with GIMP, and I love modelling, Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit is such a wonderful tool, thing is I get carried away and want to fit everything in. I just hope I can manage to post my creation and a few pngs, didnot have much luck on the Background thread.
None the less, Pippajayne, you know the fate of those who rebel against the Empire.

Attachments

• DSC_0210.png
    DSC_0210.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 199

Attachments

• GSW_PippaCrucifiedBackViewCut_0474 1500kb.png
    GSW_PippaCrucifiedBackViewCut_0474 1500kb.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Pippa Slave_0200.JPG
    Pippa Slave_0200.JPG
    365.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Pippa St Andrews @ 45°_0154 Edit_pp 1500kb.png
    Pippa St Andrews @ 45°_0154 Edit_pp 1500kb.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Pippa-Erin Take 01_0163_pp.png
    Pippa-Erin Take 01_0163_pp.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
01 Entrega de las esclavas.jpg
- Here you have the slaves, Roman pigs, the tribute so that you do not destroy my village

- Very good, Queen Asturia, you are intelligent, at least this way you will save your people. How have you forced them?

- There is not a single one forced, they are all voluntary.

- Volunteers? Doesn't they know what awaits them?

- They know it very well: you and your legionnaire pigs will rape them for days and then, when arrive in Legio VII Gemina you will use them for your bloody fun.

- Yes, ha ha, I see that you know our customs, they will be crucified in arena.

- Pig. This is Inés, my sister, I wanted to go in her place to be crucified but she convinced me to continue leading my people. Goodbye sister, thank you for your sacrifice.

- Thank you sister, I know I am going to die on the cross, but I will try to die with dignity and not scream during the torture.

- Sure, bitch?, ha, ha. Let's tie those whores and head towards the limes, I don't like this land of barbarians.

All the girls submissively allowed themselves to be tied up by the soldiers even though they knew the horrendous ordeal that awaited them. The girls were embarrassed because they could not prevent their pussies from dripping viscous drops of whitish fluid that slid between their thighs.....

to be continued

I am making a fine mess of this Stanley, Looks like I got the wrong thread first time around. I am still enjoying playing around with GIMP, and I love modelling, Crucifixion Manipulation Construction Kit is such a wonderful tool, thing is I get carried away and want to fit everything in. I just hope I can manage to post my creation and a few pngs

Attachments

• Pippa Warrior Princess Crucifixion at Badbury Rings-0435 770 kb.png
    Pippa Warrior Princess Crucifixion at Badbury Rings-0435 770 kb.png
    779.7 KB · Views: 267
Sorry about this, can someone please advise me how I can take them down, I was hoping to be able to contribute to the .png bitmap collection with a few of mine. Its no problem if they are not the thing for that thread, but can't find an edit button to delete them.
I think you're okay here - at least, let's keep your pics here for now, and if you want to post more, put them here, if necessary they can easily be moved again. Really @Madiosi is in charge of the CMCK thread and this CMCK Results one, he can best advise you on the best way forward. Possibly a new thread dedicated to that collection might be the answer.

02 Esclavas expuestas ante los oficiales.jpg
Once they arrived at the roman camp, the slaves were exposed to the officers who had the right to choose first. After enjoying them as much as they wanted, they would be given to the rest of the troops.

- They are beautiful specimens, we will get a good price for them to be sacrificed in the games in honor of the Divus Augustus

- Yes, it will also be exciting to see all of these naked on the crosses in the arena.

- You are very young, slave

- 18 years old my master

- So you are a volunteer for the crucifixion?

- Yes, my master. It is my duty.

- Do you imagine yourself in the arena executioners´cluches when you are crucified?. They are truly sadists and very skilfull in their job.

- Now I am your slave and you can do with me as you wish, my master.

- Optione, untie this girl and take her to my tent.

to be contiued

Link to my thread of Manips, which will include torture and crucifixion

Here, we see a couple marching to their fate, seeing their friends and neighbors already crucified and screaming for mercy that will not come. You can only imagine what is going through their minds…
In the fore ground we see a sorrowful man watching his wife ravished by a soldier, presumably...

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-own-manips.10961/

03 Esclavas abusadas en la tienda.jpg
- Aaaagggghh, how well you suck it, barbarian whore, as a reward I'm going to give you to my men so they can fuck you in your three holes.....as for you, for rejecting my old cock you will receive fifty lashes.

- Please, no, no, I´ll suck it, I´ll suck it.

- Executioners!

to be continued

Last edited:
I think one of the best erotic situations, is when, we look at someone who looks at persons showing their sex. @Pippajayne we see the Roman legion trying to fight the "vagina power" with an attac in the famous testudo formation... Who will win?
I'm not sure about this situation, I suppose I might win if they all break ranks and it could take my mind off of these bloody nails in my wrists. Thanks "dfg42"

I'm not sure about this situation, I suppose I might win if they all break ranks and it could take my mind off of these bloody nails in my wrists. Thanks "dfg42"
Actually it was the case that blue painted nude males were in such a situation, and I think to remember that Julius Cesar was horrified by it, so I am quite sure the "vagina power" wil win, even without blue colour.

germanas caminando a latigazos2.jpg
Finally, after being raped and abused by dozen of luxurious men for two days and two nights, the slaves were chained in long trains like cattle and driven towards the limes, towards the safety of Roman territory where the volunteers would live their hell on earth. Despite the submission of the women and the fact that they were tied up, the executioners made them walk with whips. The moans of those beautiful "sheep" and the naked flesh of the young girls trembling made all those tough men have a permanent erection. So the long journey to the limes was interrupted by sweet whiles.

05 Llegada al limes c.jpg
After several days of hard walking spurred by the whip, the slaves reached Legio VII Gemina. A gloomy welcome awaited them there because on the entrance bridge two rows of crosses were lined with naked young women who had been crucified hours before and were writhing in pain on their crosses. The sentries guarding the crucified women licked their lips in anticipation of the fresh meat they could enjoy in the dungeons of the praetorium hours later. At the same time they laughed because the girls did not stop oozing sperm and vaginal fluid between their legs because their guards had not stopped raping them since dawn.

06 Las esclavas presentadas al legado Sempronioa.jpg
The slaves were brought before the legate Sempronio.

- Observe which specimens, Curcio. All of them are young and beautiful.

- That's right Legatus, people will be happy to see how these slaves die in the games in honor of Divus Augustus.

- Yes, but there is no rush, look at them, I think that before the execution we will have fun for a few days with them. Executioners, take them to the praetorium courtyard so that the soldiers can have fun with them for the rest of the day and then put them in dungeons. Tomorrow we will prepare something for all of them in the forum. Good citizens will enjoy their frist punishment.

- Yes sir, come on, bitches, walk! SSSHAAACK
07 Ines ante el legado y su mujer.jpg
- This is Queen Asturia's sister, legatus.

- Oh per Jupiter, what a beauty, how old are you?

- I am not yet twenty, my lord.

- And is it true that they say that you volunteered to be crucified?

- Yes my lord,... to save my sister Asturia.

- Don't believe her, my husband, this whore looks like a masochistic bitch, don't you see how her pussy exudes despite the whipping?

Ilithia, the legate's wife, was upset to see how her husband looked at the beautiful slave. She could also guess that the magistrate was hard-pressed by so much naked beauty and submission.

- What do you plan to do with her, Sempronio?

- Well, crucify her like the others.

- You shouldn't do it yet, if you want Queen Asturia herself to fall into your clutches.

- What do you think, Ilithia?.

- You gain nothing by having her crucified now, have her tortured by your best executioners for weeks. As soon as her sister finds out about that, she will come here on her own and then two sisters will be yours.

- How intelligent you are, my wife. Call the carnifex Sifax and have him take her to the torture chamber, but don't start yet, I want to see the things he is capable of doing to her.

- You, pig!

- Take her, she will pay dearly for the insult

Back
Top Bottom