Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Madiosi,

Thank you again for your truly inspired manip creations. For me, a favourite part of the crucifixion process is where the victim is made to carry the patibulum or drag the cross on which they are going to be crucified to their place of execution. Whipping and physical abuse of the condemned adds further entertainment for the Roman mob.

Could you envisage any of your uniquely erotic creations that could be used in such image creation, please? I would post any images I had created from your excellent manip figures.

Sincerely, ranger1.

Hello Madiosi,

Thank you again for your truly inspired manip creations. For me, a favourite part of the crucifixion process is where the victim is made to carry the patibulum or drag the cross on which they are going to be crucified to their place of execution. Whipping and physical abuse of the condemned adds further entertainment for the Roman mob.

Could you envisage any of your uniquely erotic creations that could be used in such image creation, please? I would post any images I had created from your excellent manip figures.

Sincerely, ranger1.
Feel you free to use figures and shapes for manips! Post your creations, please!

It is vacation time. The one travelled in the mountains and others to lakes.
But the girls threw garbage (bottles and paper) in the landscape. The new punishment for that is crucifixion for a few hours.
The environmental police catch the sinners and execute the penance immediately. I hope, the girls will learning. The boyfriend from the second want not believe the fast punishment.
Madiosi 2017-223-crucified at lake.jpg Madiosi 2017-224-crucified on the rocks.jpg

the girls threw garbage (bottles and paper) in the landscape. The new punishment for that is crucifixion for a few hours.
I suggest any litter we drop must be returned to us as we hang on our crosses,
delivered into our 'male boxes' :p :devil:
(uncomfortable if it's just waste-paper, more so if it's squashed-up plastic food-trays,
definitely disagreeable if it's bottles - as for aluminium cans,
pressed and rolled into tubes, a cornu would hardly be worse!)

It is vacation time. The one travelled in the mountains and others to lakes.
But the girls threw garbage (bottles and paper) in the landscape. The new punishment for that is crucifixion for a few hours.
The environmental police catch the sinners and execute the penance immediately. I hope, the girls will learning. The boyfriend from the second want not believe the fast punishment.
View attachment 513487 View attachment 513488
Where is this country ? I think that I'll come to take some vacation there ... and I'll throw many garbages in the landscape !:D:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom