Cmck-results

Go to CruxDreams.com
Moore, just because detectives don't wear uniforms doesn't mean they get to run around naked. Just wait until Internal Affairs finds out about this. Speaking of Internal Affairs, I'll be giving you a full cavity search back at the station...

Madiosi2017-386-park watch.jpg Whose side are you on anyway, Goldman! Can't you see I am wearing shades. It's an undercover assignment on a nudist beach, you fool. Now get those two cops away from me before they blow my cover!

I almost hate to interrupt Madiosi's stream of Barbary Coast illustrations. Brilliant work, as always! :beer:

Nevertheless...
As we get into the latter part of the year, toward the holiday season, one sometimes wonders about what the inspiration was for Händel’s “Messiah”.
HandelOrgan03.jpg

I almost hate to interrupt Madiosi's stream of Barbary Coast illustrations. Brilliant work, as always! :beer:

Nevertheless...
As we get into the latter part of the year, toward the holiday season, one sometimes wonders about what the inspiration was for Händel’s “Messiah”.
View attachment 542437

Hallelujah! :)

After losing every game that season, the UVM coach deflected responsibility...

UVM cheerleader sepia-7-15.jpg UVM cheerleader PS 2.jpg

After losing every game that season, the UVM coach deflected responsibility...

View attachment 542597 View attachment 542598

UVM cheerleader PS 2.jpg I was accused of distracting the UVM players at critical moments ... sounds like a flimsy excuse for losing to me! Hey, where did everyone go? You aren't going to leave me up here all night are you? Come back! Oh Shit!

Back
Top Bottom