Complete Surrender

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cheryl is wet an finds Richard waiting wearing a robe only. it is a cool fall day an it is beginning to rain. he puts cuffs on each wrist behind her back am makes her walk slowly in the cool rain. they are both wet. inside the pool house Cheryl see the cross she will be on her knees an on a platform allowing him access to her body. he removes the cuffs an takes off her robe an his. now slave if you want me to go easy on you suck my cock. in seconds she is on her knees licking than sucking soon she gets her man to cum. now slave prepare to suffer. playing her role she begs an pleads for mercy. she is innocent an has done nothing wrong. he laughs an orders order on the platform. her wrist are pulled over the top of the cross an shacked then her ankles are spread then shackled. a three pronged whip is shown as i tell her twenty five lashes across her body an that is the start of her suffering. she cries out as he lashes her breast, pussy an body .crying out an acting like it hurts. now after some twenty minutes he returns. he smiles an to Cheryl surprise he unties her top in front an slaps, fondles then starts to suck on her nipples. her body surprises her she gets limp an starts to cum over an over. her panties are soaked an cum runs down her legs. she is stunned.she is quickly removed from the cross an is given her robe. Richard orders her to the bedroom foe her rape. she can barely move, but does. in the bedroom she falls on the edge of he bed. her robe an bra are now removed. now she feels his fingers gently teasing her flesh an soon his tongue is working around her small firm breast slowly working up to the nipples but leaving then alone. aching for his mouth. slowly down her stomach, now he runs his tongue around the string of her panties then unties them several times. then down her now trembling leg then he goes back up on the inside. her body is cumming she asks several times what did he do to her. how he spreads her legs an runs his tongue around the panties between her legs several times then he lapped the soaked material making her arch her back. she knew she was in trouble now he pulled her to the edge of the bed spread her legs an began to tease her drenched pussy lips in no time moans of pleasures where escaping her lips. he stood up an she knew what was coming the one thing she loved!!!he slipped inside her pulled out an rubbed it up an down her wet lips she started to arch her back an begging him to ravish her. she begs an arches the orgasms are building finally he enters her an leans forward to again suck her nipple. her back arches she cries out pry that cock in me fuck me Richard an both cum quickly. both lay there exhausted. unable to move. finally around 11:30 they get up an go watch some tv. Cheryl asks again what happened she can hardly move her legs are like rubber. her body never did this before. around 1:00am Richard opens up her robe Cheryl lies back an lets him eagerly suck her nipples once again. like before her body gets small orgasm after orgasm. her body goes limp an he takes her to the bed. he lays her face down an she surprise him when she asks him to tie her wrist to the bed. he does his fingers touch her between her legs an she moans an his fingers are wet with her juices. he pulls hes ass in the her an enters her from behind in a few strokes her body trembles... legs shake an she cries nooooooooo, nooooooo. nooooooo please my god noooooo she falls to the mattress trying to get her cock out she tries to push down in the mattress but she has enough of her in the air to keep sliding in an out. again she cries oh nooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooo noooooooooooooo an suddenly the mattress is soaked an she falls . unable to move or suck him off like she does after every night of sex. she complained it took several days before her pussy could get moist.

sorry i did not do a good job of this. i guess memories an watching her was too much sorry!!!!

Back
Top Bottom