Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Continuing to branch out a bit. After a ton of tweaking was able to produce my first attempt at a whipping scene. Lots of work still to do but think it's a very promising start. Also excited that I didn't need a 3d reference for this image. Think I'm getting better at training for body position and such.

Thought it was kind of funny the model got so whip happy it gave him two! Can't complain too much. :lol:

Wow. For a first try that is amazing, the scene is very dynamic and the woman is really displaying the agony and vulnerability of a naked flogging. The twin whips, while a curious feature, adds to the scene and gives it a unique and distinctive appearance. The background is beautifully detailed and adds to the overall impact.

I'm sorry, I can't help but make her more stable on the cross. C.O.'s thin nails are dangerous, she could fall.

As well as a good dose of scourging...:naughty2:

View attachment 1445583
I personally think that scourging is artistically overdone. It looks unrealistic to me. Doesn't quite fit with the original image. Just my opinion, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom