Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
After reworking much of my workflow I'm excited to start sharing more of my collaboration with Gabriella. Had to do a huge amount of adjusting to keep a single likeness and still get all my detail. Think I'm finally getting there. More to come soon!

Very nice, the AI does a very nice job on her, some of its other choices are interesting

it's funny how Ai can laugh out of a Roman helmet, an American football player's helmet.

and a metal codpiece, and just what are those chains attached to?

Very nice, the AI does a very nice job on her, some of its other choices are interesting

and a metal codpiece, and just what are those chains attached to?
AI doesn't solve that.. if I showed you what kind of monstrosity it was and did it after inserting my pictures, you'd probably throw up or laugh... phew...:doh:

After reworking much of my workflow I'm excited to start sharing more of my collaboration with Gabriella. Had to do a huge amount of adjusting to keep a single likeness and still get all my detail. Think I'm finally getting there. More to come soon!
I think you did an awesome job! @Condemned One, I have goose bumps, and shivers down my spine. I love the expression, the posture. And love the details.. the tips of the thongs of the scourge seem to be done in metal, with little hooks there. Wonderful!!!

AI doesn't solve that.. if I showed you what kind of monstrosity it was and did it after inserting my pictures, you'd probably throw up or laugh... phew...:doh:
There is so much still to work on but AI is getting there bit by bit. Give it a year or two and all this will be cleaned up.

A bit of before/after today. Not perfect but good enough to share imo. Excited to share the "during" soon!

Attachments

• aluafaen_scorpio1.jpg
    aluafaen_scorpio1.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 709
  • GS Flogging 06.jpg
    GS Flogging 06.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 614
There is so much still to work on but AI is getting there bit by bit. Give it a year or two and all this will be cleaned up.

A bit of before/after today. Not perfect but good enough to share imo. Excited to share the "during" soon!
ok thanks friend! Now I'm excited and have time to make my 3d version for this image....

This is "gab test8" by C.O. and, with HER permission, I enhaced the marks of tortures on Gabriella Sivilla well nailed to the cross.
Sorry to post again an enhanced "gab test8 picture by Lady C.O. " but my previous had a completely wrong perspective of left side whipmarks on GS's body and further A.I. forgot a foot !! I cannot live with a poor woman on the cross without a foot !! Even if she has a so seraphic expression on her angelic face... :)

gab test 08 copia.jpg

As a special request from Gabriella, I attempted to recreate the great piece that Scorpio created for her. Working with great base material but thought it turned out fairly well.

With Lady C.O. permission.

You preached peace among peoples.
The Power and the people, brutalized by Power, did not let you continue. They captured you.
The crowd shouting demanded a public death so that everyone could rejoice in your suffering.
The Power chose three people to whip you in the square tied to a low wooden block. A blacksmith, a carpenter and a butcher took turns flaying you with hooked flagellums.
When they pulled away from you, they were breathing heavily from the effort.

The Power now takes care of you. To mock you they covered you in a purple robe and placed a crown of thorns on your head. As you bleed from entire body, naked and soaked in blood, you hear the sound of the wood patibulum falling a few steps away from you.
The Power is now preparing your real punishment. You look through the tears and the blood that drips down your face at the soldiers, the ropes, the wood and a donkey.

GS goddess.jpg

How long until I arrive?
How many spits do I still have to receive?
How many times do I still have to fall?
How many lashes will I still have to receive? My legs are skinned from the blows.
This wood will sustain me until I die. Agony. Agony. Agony.

Goddess GS copia B.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom