Correction 10 years later.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wanted to write a free continuation of the story "Correction". At first glance, this is a utopia of a BDSM paradise built on the principles of the "Rules of the erotic crucifixion game". However, on a deeper level, this is a dystopia about friendly artificial intelligence perverting the people under its care.A bit in the spirit of "Brave New World", not antiutopia, but dystopia
I apologize if English is not expressive enough, it is not my native language.

Last edited:
Correction 10 years later.
- Hi everyone, I'm Gwendy, and today on my channel you will see an amazing exclusive interview with the men and women who gave us the wonderful world of crucifixion! Subscribe to the channel "Gwendy on the Cross", put likes and we're starting!
- Today, the youth communes network 'Cruxtiania' stretches along all the coasts of warm seas. Adam, you were the first "cruxy", tell our young libertine and bitches sentenced to the cross, what kind of world are they saved from by sacrificing themselves?
- Ten years ago, the technological singularity of artificial intelligence, superior to human, gave rise to a wave of youth unemployment. Young people saw no point in learning anything, because robots do everything better. Even a multiple increase in the unconditional basic income did not bring down the wave of youth crime.
- It was terrible. I was a little girl at that time and my parents wouldn't let me go out alone, even though there was videomonitoring everywhere.
- Yes, total video monitoring and police robots stop dangerous crimes, but the automatic isolation of people with zero or negative social ratings in their apartments only increased aggressiveness.
-Arthur, why didn't people figure out such a simple and effective correction as crucifixion before?
-Because the cross doesn't correct anyone, silly Gwendy!
- But how is that? Today we can have fun without fear! Tell me, Adam!
- Young adults tend to violate prohibitions. Make love, not war! The total control of artificial intelligence suppressed the evil of human nature, but free love and corporal punishment gave happiness to guys and girls!
-And what prohibition did you break, Adam?
-As soon as Anna and I came to our senses after the first crucifixion, we wanted to make love unbearably badly!
-And you did it, Anna?
-Oh, yes! When I was lying in Arthur's arms, I confessed to him that I only regret one thing. That he was wearing underpants at the time of the crucifixion!
-What a shame! Adam, your girlfriend is very spoiled!
That's why I love Anna! Then I kissed her and told her that this omission was easy to fix.But we're going to need the help of Arthur and his girlfriend.
- And how could you help, Arthur?
- My friend Evelina could watch my execution because she worked as a guard. We agreed that I would pretend to be completely corrected so that I could also get a job as a guard and we would have the opportunity to crucify Adam and Anna again the way they want it.
-Is that really what you wanted, Anna?
- Yes, I wanted to relive this pain and this shame again! And for Adam to look at me!
-And you, Adam?"
- For the sake of my beloved, I am ready for anything. I had a hard dick back then when Anna was writhing next to me on the cross. I really wanted her to see how much I love her!
-And what did you two do?
- We went to a public beach, stripped naked and had sex in public!
- And Evelina and I, having allowed our friends to enjoy each other, grabbed them for indecent behavior! We should have done everything quickly and crucified Adam and Anna naked right on the beach!
-And you let yourself be crucified again, Anna?
-Burning shame and gradually increasing pain brought me to an inexplicable delight. I got to my feet, leaning my fingers on the narrow pins to inhale, and again hanged on my outstretched arms, without taking my eyes off my Adam's erect cock.
- And I watched the dance of pain of my beloved and regretted only one thing, that I could not fuck her right on the cross. Fortunately, Arthur and Evelina let the guys and girls on the beach touch us, so the pain exploded into orgasms!
- The naked crucifixion attracts a lot more viewers, right, Anna?
- After the second crucifixion, I became strangely popular with guys. I was even raped several times, but I liked it. I felt like a whore on the cross!
- Adam, did you really let your girlfriend get fucked by other guys?
- I also had a lot of girls, and then those rapists were crucified.
- And you, Arthur, what did you think when Evelina crucified your friend?
- I was very ashamed, but Evelina and I immediately agreed that we would confess everything after the crucifixion of Adam and Anna.
-And you confessed?
- Yes, we have pleaded guilty and asked to be subjected to the most cruel punishment, because we were guards and took advantage of it for sin. Evelina and I were not only stripped naked, but also flogged before being crucified.
- Wow, and so the crucifixion got everyone's favorite look?
- Yes, many young adults with zero social rating asked to replace isolation with public crucifixion naked. There were so many applicants that we had to announce an open set for crucificator.
- And how many people wanted to crucify someone else?
- Not a few. But we understood the main thing by the example of our own crucifixion - the one who crucifies the best is the one who is ready to be crucified himself for crucifying others.
- But the crucifixion didn't scare the candidates?
-The flow of candidates even increased, especially at the expense of girls who were willing to crucify guys if they were also crucified.
- And what happened next? Tell me, Anna.
- I studied to be a nurse for a while before the medical scan made my skills unnecessary, so I willingly helped select the first 12 volunteers - six young men and six young women, strong and beautiful. First, we asked the guys and girls to undress in front of each other. This was the first light test confirming the decision to be crucified. Then we suggested that they split into pairs who likes whom more. Couples were allowed to engage in relaxing caresses while I told them about the crucifixion.
- Tell us too, Anna!
- Temporary crucifixion with ropes is not scary at all - the pain is gradually becoming more painful, but the cross was invented in order to receive prolonged torment without fear for health. But the shame and humiliation make the experience unforgettable, especially when the crucifixion is a group of guys and girls together.
- And what was the reaction to this exciting story?
- Mostly thrill and excitement. After learning what fate awaits them, the couples began to flagellate. The guy whipped the girl, and then the girl of the guy from her couple. We carefully watched who was the first in the pair. Before the crucifixion, everyone received 30 lashes. The spanking could be stopped at any time, as well as the refusal of the crucifixion, but this meant leaving the group.
- Were there any?
- No one from the first group refused, and then such cases were rare.
-So the four of you crucified twelve. Tell me how it was.
- After the flogging, a crossbar was placed on the shoulders of those sentenced to crucifixion and we went to the place of execution. It was an outdoor playground, closed from prying eyes, strewn with clean white sand. Two rows of six cross posts had already been dug in there. Evelina and I crucified guys, and Adam and Arthur crucified girls.
- You learned the art of crucifixion so quickly!
- Crucifixion is easy! The widely spread arms are fixed to the crossbar with comfortable non-traumatic cuffs that protect against swelling. The condemned to crucifixion, with the support of the guards, climbs the ladder to the post, the groove of the crossbar is fixed at the top of the post, the ladder is removed and the crucified hangs on hands.
- But you can't hang on the cross all the time!
- When crucifixing, the most important thing is to fix the legs correctly! The support should be very narrow - only a loop on the thumb or a nail between the toes, so that an attempt to stand up causes intense pain, increasing every time! It is important that the legs cannot be fully straightened. This is helped by additional stops under the heels or shins, pushing the feet away from the post. The crucified either hang, experiencing slow asphyxiation, or, straining their muscles, rise for one agonizing sigh. The dance of the crucified can last for hours! Sedile or cornu are allowed to take a short breath, which further prolonged the painful execution!
- And how long did the crucifixion of the first volunteers last?
- The trial crucifixion lasted only 100 minutes. However, after this period, it was possible to ask for a doubling of the duration of the execution. Evelina and I encouraged such brave guys with blowjobs right on the cross, and Adam and Arthur licked the girls pussies.
- And there were many brave souls?
- Five guys and four girls.
-And the others?
- Evelina and I took care of the young man, and when Adam and Arthur took two girls off the crosses, we took their place.
-It's only fair to be crucified with those you crucified yourself!"
- Of course! That's why Adam was crucified instead of the young man we took down from the cross.
- And what happened 100 minutes later?
- Two crucified girls and a guy came to their senses a little and helped Arthur take everyone off the crosses except us.
- Why?
- Arthur offered to thank us in this way if they liked the crucifixion, and he joined his Evelina on the cross. It impressed everyone so much that the young man and another girl whom we shot first wanted to get another 100 minutes of the cross. And then all five couples made love and the six of us admired a passionate orgy from our crosses!
- So young men and women were voluntarily crucified and ready to crucify others. How quickly were their services needed?
- A few days later, a group of squatters seized an automatic hotel on the resort coast that was empty after the mortgage crisis caused by depopulation. The rebels literally demanded to be crucified!
- Let me guess! Is this how the first commune of Cruxtiania arose?
- Bingo, Gwendy! There were about six dozen rioters and in order to avoid a boring crowd, I had to creatively approach the landscaping of the hotel. We placed crosses of various shapes in groups of three to twelve in different places: on the beach, by the pool, along the paths and on the hills with a beautiful view. The rioters actively helped, so that the preparation of the execution and crucifixion turned out to be a popular reality show!
- And that was just the beginning! Go on, Adam!
- It was a real revolution! Many young adults went to warmer climes in search of happiness. And global artificial intelligence did not prevent this at all, but on the contrary helped to organize communes, monitoring compliance with the rules and taking care of the economy.
- Tell everyone about these rules, Arthur.
- The rules are simple. Firstly, free entry and free exit for everyone from the age of consent to maintaining sexual attractiveness, At first it was between the ages of 18 and 33, but after the global AI learned how to download consciousness, getting a young and strong body is not a problem. Secondly, thanks to the wise AI, not only physical, but also mental damage is excluded, as well as social, since for players with a positive social rating, AI guarantees anonymity by hints during passage and censorship of video recordings. Causing irreversible damage to others leads to isolation from society.
- But really terrible things rarely happen now.
- Almost never happen. It is much easier to commit daring, but not dangerous crimes and receive corporal punishment.
- Freedom and security! Global AI monitors security, but after all, сonsensual determined by people themselves!
- There are two ways to do this. First, a private apartment that allows you to voluntarily isolate yourself from the game for a while to relax. Access to others is prohibited there. Secondly, it is a personal token.
- Yes, I have one. Tell me more.
- A personal token is a compact terminal of global AI. It usually has the shape of a tilak on the forehead or a chain around the neck.
- And how do we use it?
- The augmented reality interface ensures participation in the game. First of all, it sets the status.
- What are the statuses?
- There are only three statuses. The observer is out of the game - the token glows bright green. When you enter the game, the token stops glowing. The token starts to glow red, which means the player can get punished.
- Tell us more about each status. Who are the observers?
- Observers are people who live an ordinary life. They are not allowed to interact with players sexually or punish them. They can only watch. Players also do not have the right to interact with observers, except for the offer to join the game. Violation of the interaction rule leads to temporary isolation from the game.
- And how to join the game?
- To do this, it is enough to turn off the observer status. The observer status can be returned at any time if the token is not lit red.
- What other options are there?
- Joining the game means agreeing to sexual interaction with the players and the possibility of receiving punishments from them.
- And what can be punished for?
- Oh, there are many different possibilities here, especially those related to sexual relations. There are both general and private "crimes".
- Tell me about the general ones first.
- There are at least two ways he is guaranteed to receive punishment: It's punishing others and raping girls.
- Oh, Anna, isn't rape dangerous for girls?
- Well, you're Gwendy. Global AI has created effective vaccines. having destroyed venereal diseases, and the intrauterine device with intellectual functions of hormonal and physiological control, which is now installed for all girls, will not allow you to get pregnant until you accept the awareness and the decision to have children is approved by the social rating. So, Gwendy, by voluntarily joining the game, you agreed to casual rough sex.
- But, Arthur, if I agree, then why are guys punished for rape?
- This is where private crimes begin to operate. With the help of the token, you can set taboos yourself, such as explicit ticks and hiding from other players, for violating which they will be punished.
- What if I falsely accuse a guy of rape?
-Then you'll be crucified next to your rapist!
- Cool!
- Each community has its own set of group taboos, explicit and hidden. They can be chosen by secret ballot.
- And if I don't agree with the results.
- You can leave the community or get punished by defiantly breaking the taboo, depending on what you like best. In the end, you can always get out of the game.
- And finally, the most exciting status is that of a criminal sentenced to death. What's next?
- Then you will be hunted by other players who voluntarily underwent punishment and received hunting points.
-And if I hide in my private apartment?
- This is acceptable, but remember that for every day in the game, regardless of the status, one hour of crucifixion is accrued. The execution can be postponed for seven days, but on the eighth, either leave the game or start playing in the status of a fugitive criminal sentenced to 8 hours on the cross.
- So I can run away?
- You can run away, you can even resist without the risk of irreversible damage, and thus get the opportunity for additional punishment.
- And if the punishment turns out to be too cruel?
- In the most extreme case, the AI will forcibly change its status to an observer and you will be taken to a private apartment. Medical assistance is required in exceptional cases and its provision stops the game.
- And then can we continue?
- In case of an injury requiring medical attention, you can enter the game only after a hollow recovery and the game starts with a clean slate. If the AI just paused the game, then the game will continue from the same point.
- So I will remain a convicted criminal who received only part of the punishment?
- Yes.
- Can I take a break myself?
- No. You can ask the players for mercy, but the punishment will start over the next day.
- And what, am I going to be punished like this all the time?
- Do not be afraid, the maximum duration of any torture should not exceed daylight hours. For a young healthy woman, and even more so for a guy, it's just a very intense experience.
- And how is the status of a criminal removed?
- The AI will do this automatically at the end of the punishment. The main thing is that the sum of the hours on the cross exceeds the sum of the days in the game.
- Is that a lot?
- Actually, no - one crucifixion every few days.
- Tell me, Anna, do you withstand the weekly crucifixions?
- Crucifixion is a wonderful fitness! The muscles of the whole body are intensively tensed for many hours. At the same time, the pain does not let you get bored, and the naked bodies of the guys and girls crucified next to you make crucifixion much more exciting than any other workout. That's why our bodies are slim, strong, beautiful and tanned! The longest and most painful crucifixion is a joy for us!
- But wouldn't stronger guys abuse punishments towards weaker girls?
- Bulls receive the most difficult punishments. Exhaustion combined with unlimited access to sex greatly reduces aggression. And for more elegant boys, punishments increase sexual confidence.
- What about the girls? Do they turn out to be guys' sex toys?
-You're a young rebel, Gwendy! Feminist Riot is one of the most exciting adventures in our game! Beautiful Amazons are strong enough to punish guys mercilessly and brave enough to be subjected to the most severe punishments! Be a cheeky Gwendy! Guys aren't always hard, and girls can cum all day long!
- Anna, Adam, Arthur, thank you for this inspiring interview! My arms and shoulders are already hurting a lot and it's hard to breathe, so let's finish.
- Poor Gwendy , sit down on the sedile, as I told you - it will hurt your pussy, but you will take a little breath. Our crucifixion is just beginning!

The finale or to be continued?

Back
Top Bottom