Couple Of Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Most of the things don't look like relaxation massage!

It's really not that bad. Come to the treehouse and find out...

Tree:cool:

what are you screaming about, Ulrika????
Ugh is Ulrika already back from her holidays?

The image here 61232, labeled in the picture as "Dead But Dreaming" really caught my eye. I looked up the name Jac Avila, he seems to have several movies that have scenes similiar to these. I would love to see one of his movies, but I don't think there will be any showings at the local movie-plex.

I have noticed that the more I hang around this site, the more sadistic my fantasies become. Yet I have never hit a woman in my life. I think I would like to, but only for the purpose of inflicting pleasure, or more for the purpose of proving her submission to me? Sorry, I digress and I am confused.

'hunter brings the questions again...

...can you have these fantasies and be happy not living at least the edges of them?

...can you be be a normal person and have these fantasies?

...do you accept someone else telling you your thoughts are normal or not?

tree

The image here 61232, labeled in the picture as "Dead But Dreaming" really caught my eye. I looked up the name Jac Avila, he seems to have several movies that have scenes similiar to these. I would love to see one of his movies, but I don't think there will be any showings at the local movie-plex.

I have noticed that the more I hang around this site, the more sadistic my fantasies become. Yet I have never hit a woman in my life. I think I would like to, but only for the purpose of inflicting pleasure, or more for the purpose of proving her submission to me? Sorry, I digress and I am confused.
Screening of Martyr in New York
9PM
Tonight!
KRIK? KRAK! TALES OF A NIGHTMARE
Dir. Jac Avila & Vanyoska Gee, 1988
78 minutes. Haiti.
In Creole/French/English with subtitles.

A blistering travelogue of hell, Jac Avila and Vanyoska Gee's KRIK? KRAK! takes a traditional Haitian call-and-response and morphs it into a broad survey of national instability. The filmmakers capture roiling scenes of unimaginable poverty and repression, juxtaposed against the tropical paradise drawn by the official-ese of 24-year president François "Papa Doc" Duvalier and his backers in Washington.

Featuring interviews with the secret police, refugees, cane sugar harvesters, US immigration officials and black magic priests, Avila and Gee's Haiti appears doomed to gridlocked schizophrenia. As the "first free black republic" is passed from one Duvalier to the next, KRIK? KRAK! deals images like clods of dirt, crumbling whenever the narrative begins to get a foothold - the ultimate document of life under voodoo dictatorship.

Director Jac Avila will be at Spectacle Friday, January 4th for a very rare Q&A.

"Unflinching. Passionate. Creativity and daring in shooting, editing and music are matched by the depth of feeling for the Haitian people." - JONATHAN DEMME

12AMMARTYR
(Or, The Death Of Saint Eulalia)
Dir. Jac Avila, 2005
120 minutes. Bolivia/USA.
In Spanish/English with subtitles.

As the postmodern world is stormed by an onslaught of religious fundamentalism and resurrected 'holy wars' Camille, a 21st century woman, experiences the passion of a 3rd century virgin martyr.

Visiting New York with her boyfriend, Camille (Carmen Paintoux) is caught up in a tangled web with photographer Tadeusz (Avila) as an amateur model. Becoming obsessed with St. Eulalia, Camille finds herself reenacting (with Tadeusz) the martyr's torture and discovering a taste for masochism. Avila's film abounds in location shooting, squirm-inducing long takes and terrifying historical parallelisms.

Spectacle Theater
124 S. 3rd Street, Brooklyn, New York 11211
View Map · Get Directions
https://www.facebook.com/events/214274042041948/

http://vimeo.com/55658716

Review of Martyr or the Death of Saint Eulalia at IMDb

The Fascination of Fear versus the Beauty of Horror,
17 November 2012
Author: C Dean AnderssonI found Jac Avila's film, Martyr or the Death of Saint Eulalia, beautifully photographed and powerfully compelling on many levels. His use of historical images of female martyrdom merged with contemporary reenactments to bring potent reality to past horrors and historical validation to what could have, in lesser hands, become mere exploitation. The film's interesting and identifiable characters drew me in, a fascinating plot and challenging ideas kept me hooked, then the outcome twisted me around, leaving me staring at myself as if in a mirror. I remember feeling similar emotions while watching Polanski's Repulsion for the first time. The two films bear little outward resemblance, except that both involve an inner journey. Catherine Deneuve's character in Repulsion, however, is headed in the opposite direction from Carmen Paintoux's character in Martyr. Deneuve's character is dissolving before your eyes, but Paintoux's is, while seemingly headed in a dangerous direction, in my view heroically pulling herself together by defying her inner coward and embracing urges she had previously avoided, because the more her flesh was tied and tormented, the freer and stronger her spirit somehow became. Both films, however, produced in me a growing fear for the end toward which each woman was headed. How Avila resolved his story was more unexpected than Polanski's and produced a lingering power that sent me back for subsequent viewings, during which I experienced additional discoveries. I was told by someone whose opinion I respect that this film had the power to change their life. Will it change yours? Give it a try! And then proceed to Avila's Maleficarum. It has the power to change lives, too!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491760/reviews?start=0

More news later

Cheers
Margot

Visit our sites to get your copy of this and other movies:
http://redfeline.com/dvdstore
http://movies.redfeline.com

http://vermeerworks.com

:DBehaviour indeed but good???????????????????

perhaps that's why a certain UK politician [allegedly] got his speeding points put on his wife's licence? :D

Probulary a good choice on his part, i`d be tempted as well.But i would prefer to sort her out myself:)

A story with captions
Very nice, the sheriff reminds me of Tree when he wore his hair longer. Tree also likes metal hooks in the ass or pussy...

Tree

...what, Ulrika? I do too have enough hair to wear it long...

Back
Top Bottom