Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Personally I say no. I think it is more expressive as it is, clearly large and potentially potent but not rampant. :)
Then again, someone here said a while back that straight men had a problem with seeing erections, so maybe my view doesn't count :D
What do the ladies/gay men think?
I agree. The potential for a large erection is there but not "rampant" I don't consider myself gay but am impressed by his equipment.

I've always liked Shaved's images.
Any chance of a new photoshoot?

Meanwhile, a different take on the crucifixion erection

mc7.jpg

Couldn'tby sa"phlebI'm. , post: 204273, member: 976"]Personally I say no. I think it is more expressive as it is, clearly large and potentially potent but not rampant. :)
Then again, someone here said a while back that straight men had a problem with seeing erections, so maybe my view doesn't count :D
What do the ladies/gay men think?[/QUOTE]
Couldnt say; Im quite pussycentric

Oh, what would it be like to be crucified opposite him?
To see each other, naked and stretched?
it was one of the tortureways thr Romans used back in that time in German

I would like someone to remove them from me in a sudden way.
Thinking on using a loincloth.
:(

Why strip the shorts off suddenly? It would be more humiliating for the subject, and more rousing for the onlookers, if the guards slowly cut his shorts away. He'd have a few seconds to anticipate the moment when he'd be completely naked in front of the jeering crowd, and it would emphasize to him how totally helpless he was to resist that or any other sadistic trick the guards might have in mind.

I would like someone to remove them from me in a sudden way.
Thinking on using a loincloth.
:(
Personally, I prefer a loincloth. In my youth, I usually wore plain white briefs or bikini/speedo swim briefs, but once I started wearing a loincloth in my mid-teens I found it much more stimulating. Experimenting with different ways to wrap myself with a piece of cloth was fun.

To maximize the effect on the subject, it's better to strip him before he starts experiencing serious physical discomfort. Otherwise, pain and shame are competing for his attention. We want him to by fully aware of the humiliation of being stripped naked while the onlookers whistle and shout ribald taunts at him.

If flagellation is part of the program, then the stripping should precede it. I'd personally omit the flogging, since I think that scabs and weals and cuts detract from the appearance of a strong young body struggling in torment. I can't seem to get aroused by the spectacle of Jim Calviezel as 150 pounds of naked hamburger. However, as the Romanophiles in the group might point out, de gustibus non est disputandum.

In a crucifixion involving nails, the subject should definitely be stripped naked before being nailed to the cross. Once the cross is upright and his full weight is on the nails, he's going to have little attention to spare for anything else.

Even when tying the subject to the cross, I think it'd be better to strip him first. My own limited experience and the accounts of others indicate that physical suffering begins as soon as one's weight is carried by the ropes. We want the subject to be concentrating on that, and on his futile efforts to find some position that'll ease the torment. If we strip him at that point, the pain will keep him from fully experiencing the shame as his remaining clothes are torn or cut away, and the stripping could actually provide him with a brief distraction from his physical discomfort.

To maximize the effect on the subject, it's better to strip him before he starts experiencing serious physical discomfort. Otherwise, pain and shame are competing for his attention. We want him to by fully aware of the humiliation of being stripped naked while the onlookers whistle and shout ribald taunts at him.

If flagellation is part of the program, then the stripping should precede it. I'd personally omit the flogging, since I think that scabs and weals and cuts detract from the appearance of a strong young body struggling in torment. I can't seem to get aroused by the spectacle of Jim Calviezel as 150 pounds of naked hamburger. However, as the Romanophiles in the group might point out, de gustibus non est disputandum.

In a crucifixion involving nails, the subject should definitely be stripped naked before being nailed to the cross. Once the cross is upright and his full weight is on the nails, he's going to have little attention to spare for anything else.

Even when tying the subject to the cross, I think it'd be better to strip him first. My own limited experience and the accounts of others indicate that physical suffering begins as soon as one's weight is carried by the ropes. We want the subject to be concentrating on that, and on his futile efforts to find some position that'll ease the torment. If we strip him at that point, the pain will keep him from fully experiencing the shame as his remaining clothes are torn or cut away, and the stripping could actually provide him with a brief distraction from his physical discomfort.
Deep and interesting thought!

Back
Top Bottom