Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
The rising of the cross with the victim attached to it is one of the most exciting moments of crucifixion...

Roman soldiers have nailed a slave to a wooden cross and are just about to bring it into the final upright position.

View attachment 448152
Yes, being raised up, while tied to the cross is exciting and stimulating. At that point there can be no turning back and it all becomes real and exhilarating . . .

Yes, being raised up, while tied to the cross is exciting and stimulating. At that point there can be no turning back and it all becomes real and exhilarating . . .
And when impaled on the cornu you are essentially one with the cross and the raising up causes your body to sink down until the cornu is buried in the rectum.

And when impaled on the cornu you are essentially one with the cross and the raising up causes your body to sink down until the cornu is buried in the rectum.

Have you ever expierienced this culus?
I have made many crux expieriences during the past years, but have never been bound to a cross that is being raised with me hanging on it.

Have you ever expierienced this culus?
I have made many crux expieriences during the past years, but have never been bound to a cross that is being raised with me hanging on it.
Yes Shaved17. My Master is an expert at crucifixion and He is always insistent that I am "impaled" on the penis-shaped cornu after my wrists are tied to the pentablum. Once the cross is raised up and secured in its slot, then I am left to hang for a few minutes before my legs are spread and pulled up and tied together behind the stipe. It is an indescribable feeling to hang from the cross, naked, stretched taut and anally violated, and resembling a dissected frog. Swallowing the cornu allows for greater body support and extended time on the cross....

Yes Shaved17. My Master is an expert at crucifixion and He is always insistent that I am "impaled" on the penis-shaped cornu after my wrists are tied to the pentablum. Once the cross is raised up and secured in its slot, then I am left to hang for a few minutes before my legs are spread and pulled up and tied together behind the stipe. It is an indescribable feeling to hang from the cross, naked, stretched taut and anally violated, and resembling a dissected frog. Swallowing the cornu allows for greater body support and extended time on the cross....

Lucky guy ;)
Fully agree with your descriptions! However with the feet tied together behind the stipe, there is no possibility to "dance" on the cross or "release" yourself from the cornu for a while. At the other hand the cornu gives your body increased support and extends the time one can last on the cross...

Lucky guy ;)
Fully agree with your descriptions! However with the feet tied together behind the stipe, there is no possibility to "dance" on the cross or "release" yourself from the cornu for a while. At the other hand the cornu gives your body increased support and extends the time one can last on the cross...
There is a "dance" but it is not performed with the legs, but rather with the buttocks and thighs as you ride the cornu . . .

Lucky guy ;)
Since I am a gay slave and belong to my Master I have no choice in how I will be punished or crucified. My anus is the property of my Master and used for His pleasure and not my own. Being crucified while mounted on the cornu signifies that my anus and rectum are subject to violation beyond my control. I know no other way...

My problem is I want to be crucified and I'm also straight... I am open minded in certain ways and don't mind being "played with," but people interested either don't have any equipment, or want to do anal stuff (which I don't do).

Hard to find anyone who is simply happy with simply crucifying me... finding a female who wants to crucify (or be crucified) is a pipe dream... I guess it's just gonna have to be a matter of patience... lol.

My problem is I want to be crucified and I'm also straight... I am open minded in certain ways and don't mind being "played with," but people interested either don't have any equipment, or want to do anal stuff (which I don't do).

Hard to find anyone who is simply happy with simply crucifying me... finding a female who wants to crucify (or be crucified) is a pipe dream... I guess it's just gonna have to be a matter of patience... lol.
Be patient Darkside808, and it will happen. It was almost a year into my slave contract when I was crucified for the first time and I cannot describe the exhilaration I felt in being stretched taut and tied to the cross, totally naked and exposed. The sexual excitement, coupled with the discomfort and uncertainly, brought me to one of the best climaxes I've ever experienced.

If I remember correctly you wanted to quit posting own stuff, because you were upset because of this ... face-modding affair, didnt you .. ?
Well, good to see that you obviously changed your mind ;)

If I remember correctly you wanted to quit posting own stuff, because you were upset because of this ... face-modding affair, didnt you .. ?
Well, good to see that you obviously changed your mind ;)
You are right but looks like it was an isolated case. It's been 1 year and half since I have been posting stuff and that's the only problem I have had. Just to clarify , what got me upset was they used kid-like faces.

Back
Top Bottom