Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beautiful series !!
I could replace myself with that beautiful defined body, if I may like it, I am thin but natural ... And I am an exhibitionist.:lol:

Beautiful series !!
I could replace myself with that beautiful defined body, if I may like it, I am thin but natural ... And I am an exhibitionist.:lol:

He looks great on a cross, no doubt about it. We all have different bodies, and my belief is that every body actually benefits from exposure on the cross, the cross is an improver, it accentuates the positive :) So yes give me the Dream Boy Bondage model, but give me the ordinary member of this group who has put them self out there and had a go too. We all deserve the cross. We all need it!

Let's have some male crux, Easter is coming

the_passion_1_by_selphander.jpgthe_passion_3_by_selphander.jpgthe_passion_4_by_selphander.jpgthe_passion_5_by_selphander.jpgthe_passion_2_by_selphander.jpgtumblr_n8t1jltfcQ1sj8mzdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nx8rkzA7lY1sj8mzdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_oaapytKE9T1sj8mzdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_oaapw7LZWw1sj8mzdo1_540.jpgtumblr_ood4uoaRQd1sj8mzdo3_1280.jpg

Beautiful series !!
He looks great on a cross, no doubt about it. We all have different bodies, and my belief is that every body actually benefits from exposure on the cross, the cross is an improver, it accentuates the positive :) So yes give me the Dream Boy Bondage model, but give me the ordinary member of this group who has put them self out there and had a go too. We all deserve the cross. We all need it!

Let's have some male crux, Easter is coming

View attachment 570453View attachment 570454View attachment 570455View attachment 570456View attachment 570457View attachment 570458View attachment 570459View attachment 570460View attachment 570461View attachment 570462

Great images Phlebas! Thanks for sharing. Spring is here and warmer weather. Yesterday was my weekly head shaving and MASTER usually performs that task indoors. HE surprised me and led me outside and up to our small crucifixion hill. HE had me kneel on the ground in front of the big cross and then shaved my head stubble until bald and smooth. Since I entered into my slave contract this has been a ritual performed weekly. I am allowed to keep my body hair, and I am grateful because most 24/7 slaves must be smooth. It is a reminder of my former life. Once HE had finished HE told me to raise my head. HE had installed a new, larger and longer phallus on the cross, encased in a tight rubber sheath. I felt a queasiness deep down in my gut just looking at the monster cornu sticking out from the stipe. HE then informed me that HE will crucify me for an audience on April 15th. I then submitted to him as HE exercised HIS rights as MASTER, preparing my anus for what would come. It is good to be a slave to a strong MASTER. It is good to be alive.

Having foolishly attempted to deny the might of Rome what is theirs by the stealing of tax, I the fat corpulent merchant find myself stripped naked and condemned like the young crucifees with whom I must suffer. Naked and barefoot I struggle through the slime of the street..condemned to ride the cross for the entertainment of all !

Madahv !X - Me - Crucifee!.jpg

Having foolishly attempted to deny the might of Rome what is theirs by the stealing of tax, I the fat corpulent merchant find myself stripped naked and condemned like the young crucifees with whom I must suffer. Naked and barefoot I struggle through the slime of the street..condemned to ride the cross for the entertainment of all !

View attachment 570541
Was there a scourging first?

View attachment 570541
MattSW11 be patient, in a while, I think you will be tortured and crucified in an age much closer to us than to ancient Rome !!!

Finally an accademic has reached a conclusion that we have been well aware of from the start.

A Professor David Tombs has written a paper on how Jesus was sexually abused at his crucifixion. Read all but pages 100 onwards are most relevant

https://ourarchive.otago.ac.nz/bits..., and Sexual Abuse.pdf?sequence=3&isAllowed=y

This has led to an awareness that men can suffer as well as women from abuse & rape; #Himtoo

So at last the full horror & the realisation of that horror of what crucifixion was is now out there. This will probably shock the coy or the ignorant in the Church-going community, but I think it will also bring home starkly the terrible ordeal the Saviour had to undergo - it should raise admiration for him. Crucifixion was not the gentle inconvenience that most Jesus movies show him to be putting up with (Mel's bloodbath aside!).

So with this out & being discussed openly it does make very possible a more accurate filming of the Bible crucifixion narrative.

I could see all this terrible sexual humiliation with the stripping & exposure to soldiers & later to the public as being very much part of the mental torture alongside the physical pain. There is no actual need for the actor playing Christ to be full frontally nude, there are enough ways to imply it with shots from the side or behind - the advantage of the latter is that is shows well the crowd's reaction to his nakedness. The thieves each side could be shown full frontal as there is no religious connexion to them to cause offence. I would love to direct such a film!

However it would be difficult & ridiculous now to do a crucified Jesus in a film with a loincloth.

Nightfall

I am more than happy to do a story for you to illustrate but I am no good at all the computer lark. Bit of a technophobe sorry.
On the subject of your wonderful crucifixion art, I couldn't resist the temptation to embellish a bit; so 3D paint shop additions. I think the best part of crucifixion is inviting the spectators to participate in the cross torture; keep things lively for the duration of the execution. All sorts of goodies could be provided by execution vendors. Witness here the application of a honey mixture to the chest, treasure trail and genitalia, a prime attractant for insects. Warding off flies and bees will keep them lively on their crosses. Speers provided for torture and well as innovative stuff. Here we see some nightshade leaves. torturous scorpions are put on the prisoner to the left, as the one to the right is attacked already by birds of prey, and eye and testicle lost.

Attachments

• crucifixion trio 24.jpg
    crucifixion trio 24.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 838
  • crucifixion trio insect torture.jpg
    crucifixion trio insect torture.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 814
Here is a story I wrote ... I„m maybe not the best story teller but at least I try to put my fantasy on work. I dont have the pictures for it maybe some of you could make some. I„ll ask a friend on deviantart to make some pictures for it ... hope he will :p... If I„m too soft and boring Please tell me :p ... I found some of great M Carcel work on net... they are so exciting drawings...ty Carcel for having some of my fantasies put on draw
How terrible in the picture of “soon forgotten” the victim has to endure rape after rape before the horror of crucifixion.

hi ya all, back again, following a lovely easter and now looking forward to finding a new crucifier, who will happily crucify me on a lovely wooden crossbeam. here in the UK if any master or mistress is interested in crucifying me. Keep well all. James UK

Attachments

• IMG_20180107_120001.jpg
    IMG_20180107_120001.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_20180107_120146.jpg
    IMG_20180107_120146.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20180107_120341.jpg
    IMG_20180107_120341.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20180118_151344.jpg
    IMG_20180118_151344.jpg