Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Crucify Me, Crucify Me, Crucify Me, nail my body to the crossbeam and let me suffer that others may enjoy watching my writhing, squirming and screaming up on the cross fully crucified, naked. Humiliate me and taunt me as you so wish, I give my body up to be crucified that others may watch my suffering"... That's my final line after I get whipped at the whipping post, for the forthcoming outdoor crucifixion of me in July or August.
------
Is this from you, James? You da man! I only say that to a very few.

------
Is this from you, James? You da man! I only say that to a very few.

So here's a question for you James. I'd assumed, unless told otherwise, that a man who needs to be flogged/scourged/whipped, undergo CBT, all manner of torture, degradation, humiliation, and even the worst : crucifixion would not also need or at least be open to being anally fucked; but my recent male contacts (the best ever!) to a man have drawn the line there. Not only do they list being fucked as one of their forbidden, intolerable areas, they're also not willing to fuck me when we reverse roles.

I'm 100 percent willing to respect their limits, but I don't really understand why, when I'm to be scourgef and crucified, they aren't willing to "rape" me. I absolutely and completely accept this; I just don't understand it. You obviously have tons of experience, I thought I did. Can you tell or anyone else help me understand?

Reb

So here's a question for you James. I'd assumed, unless told otherwise, that a man who needs to be flogged/scourged/whipped, undergo CBT, all manner of torture, degradation, humiliation, and even the worst : crucifixion would not also need or at least be open to being anally fucked; but my recent male contacts (the best ever!) to a man have drawn the line there. Not only do they list being fucked as one of their forbidden, intolerable areas, they're also not willing to fuck me when we reverse roles.

I'm 100 percent willing to respect their limits, but I don't really understand why, when I'm to be scourgef and crucified, they aren't willing to "rape" me. I absolutely and completely accept this; I just don't understand it. You obviously have tons of experience, I thought I did. Can you tell or anyone else help me understand?

Reb
Yes Reb, these limits I believe are simply down to their own sexual limits, as simple as that. I however, believe you are 150% correct in all you state, where let's face it any youth or adult man way back in Christs time, that showed revolt against Rome, were sure put through their paces, they were brutally kicked and beaten up by the soldiers, brought before so called courts, where very swiftly the youngsters and men would have been handed down their ulitimate, the death penalty by crucifixion. What was more humiliating, their extended families would have been rounded up and forced to witness their flogging and full on crucifixion. These slaves, or rebels were taken out beyond the city walls were 100s would gather to enjoy the death penalties going ahead. they were stripped at the very least to their tiny loincloths, and flogged damn hard front and backs, then forced to carry the massively heavy crossbeam, which would have have nail marks and blood from 100s of previous victims, the people would have loved seeing this as they struggled all the way to the death penalty location in searing heat, being pushed punched, kicked and spat upon. I mention all of this as of course the amount of history books I have read in getting my own parts right as a thief for the passion plays was vital.... These victims/slaves would most certainly have been fondled in the courtyard when being stripped and along the way by the public seeing their amazing naked bodies strapped to the crossbeams walking through them, loads of people would have had the chance to feel them, in particular if they were stark buck naked, they were encouraged to publically humiliate them, and so all the way to the death hill. As they were being forced onto their backs, and the nails being driven into their wrists, to hold them down, soldiers would have sat on their tummies and or groin regions, and, with a struggling naked victim screaming, arching upwards in the searing pains, the romans were damn near on fucking them, certainly the victims cock would have been flopping about as the soldiers grab it and the groin region holding them down as they writhe, another chance to wank off the victim. Once being hoisted up stark naked, the soldiers again had every chance to publically humiliate their crucified victim, and so one must understand that likely in some areas of these crucifixion locations where the soldiers were less discliplined, it highly likely they tortured their crucified victims with all sorts sexually. we know the sedile cornu was used, effectively to fuck the youths and men publically, so during such wakning them off and even climbing up behind the cross to fuck the victims most credible in very remote places of crucifixions.

It only takes one to browse the photos and paintings attached, all which bare a historical perspective of the sexually humiliating torment these slaves and rebels went through during their death penalties... Look at the peoples reactions to the sight of naked guys getting flogged and crucified before their very eyes.

For my forthcoming crucifixion, it has been agreed with the people dressing up to the parts in my biblical crucifixion, that I will be getting subjected to all the above at the very least. This will be the most dramatic crucifixion to date of myself, which is the only way to experience the biblical era of their death penalty, without actually dying on the cross. Wish me luck.

Attachments

• jesus-of-nazareth-ukit-1977-robert-powell-as-jesus-dxjnd8.jpg
    jesus-of-nazareth-ukit-1977-robert-powell-as-jesus-dxjnd8.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 570
  • 26146fb8ecc709f3448b314db0f5282f.jpg
    26146fb8ecc709f3448b314db0f5282f.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 539
  • gtv-archive-shutterstock-editorial-764294tp.jpg
    gtv-archive-shutterstock-editorial-764294tp.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 526
  • 815hanging_jpeg.jpg
    815hanging_jpeg.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 503
  • William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_Compassion_(1897).jpg
    William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_Compassion_(1897).jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 489
  • robert1.jpg
    robert1.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 505
  • e08a1f1fabe07095636f14a47f99e489.jpg
    e08a1f1fabe07095636f14a47f99e489.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 581
  • 3 crucified.jpg
    3 crucified.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 635
  • m7082_Ltoc227.jpg
    m7082_Ltoc227.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 620
  • ebad9cb8c0867009945fab80bdf485e5--jesus-christus-holy-week.jpg
    ebad9cb8c0867009945fab80bdf485e5--jesus-christus-holy-week.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 673
Yes Reb, these limits I believe are simply down to their own sexual limits, as simple as that. I however, believe you are 150% correct in all you state, where let's face it any youth or adult man way back in Christs time, that showed revolt against Rome, were sure put through their paces, they were brutally kicked and beaten up by the soldiers, brought before so called courts, where very swiftly the youngsters and men would have been handed down their ulitimate, the death penalty by crucifixion. What was more humiliating, their extended families would have been rounded up and forced to witness their flogging and full on crucifixion. These slaves, or rebels were taken out beyond the city walls were 100s would gather to enjoy the death penalties going ahead. they were stripped at the very least to their tiny loincloths, and flogged damn hard front and backs, then forced to carry the massively heavy crossbeam, which would have have nail marks and blood from 100s of previous victims, the people would have loved seeing this as they struggled all the way to the death penalty location in searing heat, being pushed punched, kicked and spat upon. I mention all of this as of course the amount of history books I have read in getting my own parts right as a thief for the passion plays was vital.... These victims/slaves would most certainly have been fondled in the courtyard when being stripped and along the way by the public seeing their amazing naked bodies strapped to the crossbeams walking through them, loads of people would have had the chance to feel them, in particular if they were stark buck naked, they were encouraged to publically humiliate them, and so all the way to the death hill. As they were being forced onto their backs, and the nails being driven into their wrists, to hold them down, soldiers would have sat on their tummies and or groin regions, and, with a struggling naked victim screaming, arching upwards in the searing pains, the romans were damn near on fucking them, certainly the victims cock would have been flopping about as the soldiers grab it and the groin region holding them down as they writhe, another chance to wank off the victim. Once being hoisted up stark naked, the soldiers again had every chance to publically humiliate their crucified victim, and so one must understand that likely in some areas of these crucifixion locations where the soldiers were less discliplined, it highly likely they tortured their crucified victims with all sorts sexually. we know the sedile cornu was used, effectively to fuck the youths and men publically, so during such wakning them off and even climbing up behind the cross to fuck the victims most credible in very remote places of crucifixions.

It only takes one to browse the photos and paintings attached, all which bare a historical perspective of the sexually humiliating torment these slaves and rebels went through during their death penalties... Look at the peoples reactions to the sight of naked guys getting flogged and crucified before their very eyes.

For my forthcoming crucifixion, it has been agreed with the people dressing up to the parts in my biblical crucifixion, that I will be getting subjected to all the above at the very least. This will be the most dramatic crucifixion to date of myself, which is the only way to experience the biblical era of their death penalty, without actually dying on the cross. Wish me luck.
-------
James, Of course I wish you luck. You and I see eye to eye on the subject of being assaulted in pretty much any way imaginable. To me, that's what crucifixion is. I love it when a crucifier does something we haven't discussed, like piercing my nipples or scrotum or dick or beating the bottom of my feet, as was and is still done in Turkish prisons and undoubtedly elsewhere.
So, good luck on your next crucifixion. I hope you get everything you're hoping for and at least some gangbangings and other surprises.
Best,
Reb
PS To paraphrase Mae West: Come across the Pond and see me sometime or sooner.

Well, the problem for me is that, having grown up in the middle of the AIDS epidemic, I have what I think is an understandable phobia against anal sex. It caused the deaths of a handful of my friends, and that clearly impressed upon me that other forms of homosex were far less dangerous (and, to me, far more enjoyable). I'll engage in any of those during crucifixion, but not sodomy.

Well, the problem for me is that, having grown up in the middle of the AIDS epidemic, I have what I think is an understandable phobia against anal sex. It caused the deaths of a handful of my friends, and that clearly impressed upon me that other forms of homosex were far less dangerous (and, to me, far more enjoyable). I'll engage in any of those during crucifixion, but not sodomy.
-------
I get your stance. I really do. Having lost a brother, a cousin, and quite a few friends, I really do. Running an AIDS/HIV hot line, I really do.
To me, crucifixion takes me beyond where we were toward where we need to be. Certainly safe sex is a requirement. With anal sex a monogamous relationship or condoms are rhe way anal sex can be reasonably safe.
If a guy I didn't know wanted to stick his dick up my ass and he wasn't wearing a condom, I'd make sure that was unacceptable.
If you let a man whose HIV status you aren't certain of tie you up and fuck you, don't expect a long term good outcome. But if you are in a long term monogamous relationship with, or if you and he have taken adequate precautions, the chances of contracting HIV can be minimized.
If a man wearing a condom wants to fuck me, he's my new best buddy.

--Reb

Probably I should clarify: I perfectly well agree that when men get together to crucify each other, there obviously should be some sexual component. It's pretty clear to me that, when Christ went to His death, he was being sexually abused. Therefore, when, after writhing on a cross for two or three hours this summer, I descend from it, I expect to be covered with sweat, pre-cum and my own man-juice. I expect to be made to ejaculate at the end of each session on the cross. Even more, I expect that, during the beating I will endure, before being lifted up unto the cross, that the only "safe word" I will use will be "jack me"--and that the scourging will re-commence, once I have regained my erection. I have no objection to mutual fellatio, frotting, hand jobs, fingers (not cocks) up the ass--just not full sodomy. I'm willing and eager to experience all of that with as many participants as are disposed to it.

Probably I should clarify: I perfectly well agree that when men get together to crucify each other, there obviously should be some sexual component. It's pretty clear to me that, when Christ went to His death, he was being sexually abused. Therefore, when, after writhing on a cross for two or three hours this summer, I descend from it, I expect to be covered with sweat, pre-cum and my own man-juice. I expect to be made to ejaculate at the end of each session on the cross. Even more, I expect that, during the beating I will endure, before being lifted up unto the cross, that the only "safe word" I will use will be "jack me"--and that the scourging will re-commence, once I have regained my erection. I have no objection to mutual fellatio, frotting, hand jobs, fingers (not cocks) up the ass--just not full sodomy. I'm willing and eager to experience all of that with as many participants as are disposed to it.
all seems perfectly reasonable a request to me.

-------
I get your stance. I really do. Having lost a brother, a cousin, and quite a few friends, I really do. Running an AIDS/HIV hot line, I really do.
To me, crucifixion takes me beyond where we were toward where we need to be. Certainly safe sex is a requirement. With anal sex a monogamous relationship or condoms are rhe way anal sex can be reasonably safe.
If a guy I didn't know wanted to stick his dick up my ass and he wasn't wearing a condom, I'd make sure that was unacceptable.
If you let a man whose HIV status you aren't certain of tie you up and fuck you, don't expect a long term good outcome. But if you are in a long term monogamous relationship with, or if you and he have taken adequate precautions, the chances of contracting HIV can be minimized.
If a man wearing a condom wants to fuck me, he's my new best buddy.

--Reb
Reb, I am still looking at various ways in which I could get on out to your lovely self this late summer perhaps. I have to think of some sensible excuse, but believe me my friend, if I can I will, crown of thorns and my famous loincloth to hand ready for you. for the cross construction and the whip, and the nails and maul, I leave with you to arrange. do please keep in touch, and it just may be possible yet for you to fully crucify my body. perhaps a small passion of the Christ styled fitting crucifixion would be appropriate. do you think yu could gather up crucifiers to help you flog and crucify me, just wondering.
James x

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a stark reality of the horror & humiliation in these Stations of the Cross at Jasny Gora.
they really are perfect a rendition of how the crucifixion of jesus must have been.. all those religious leaders, old men, fully clothed demanding to see the young slim smooth bodied jesus stripped naked, and nailed down and hoisted that they may enjoy watching his death penalty throughout.. quite something

This is exactly what i want! Although I want the sexual abuse precrucifixion. And during

History Channel is making yet another series about life of Jesus. Their production values usually just ok, and many times their documentary is just snippets of re-enactments,but still it is better than nothing. So something to look forward to maybe? There is only 1 short trailer. If anyone finds more, please share

History Channel is making yet another series about life of Jesus. Their production values usually just ok, and many times their documentary is just snippets of re-enactments,but still it is better than nothing. So something to look forward to maybe? There is only 1 short trailer. If anyone finds more, please share

won't be any naked bodies,upon crosses...that's for sure !!

Back
Top Bottom