Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Like I said, beware of the Ides of March.. are the women marrying each other?

T
yep tree for the law, but we have a church saying that love between two people of the same sex a sin is and therefore they can not married in the church. When Christ came back now, I'm pretty sure that he would bombard Vatican.

yep tree for the law, but we have a church saying that love between two people of the same sex a sin is and therefore they can not married in the church. When Christ came back now, I'm pretty sure that he would bombard Vatican.
They'd get him first.​

A condemned man is tied with spread arms and legs and publicly whipped before being led to the place of execution and publicly crucified.
I don't think that was the Roman way of scourging, but I find this picture very exciting.

sorry that does little for me...LOL

I hope He invested in Boeing, I own some of the stock...

...sure, Sugar, you can sit pn my lap....

ADMI, I was not talking to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t

(See, I yelled again...)

Alright, sometime ago I had a story on this thread I never completed (real life, etc). While I apologize for the delay, here is the ending for anyone who is curious of how it was supposed to end.

Part VI

The afternoon sun blared down on the four victims as they suffered on their crosses. They, nearly blinded by their blood and sweat, looked out at the crowd that had steadily grown as the cries of their nailing had ringed forth beckoning all to come and watch. As they had since their ordeal began, each man not only dealt with their newfound status in what would be the last horrific hours of their lives, but the piercing gaze of the assembled masses. The mere sight of four attractive male specimens enamored the mob as they watched the dreadful rhythm of the macabre dance of the crucified.

But most of all it was the leading women who enjoyed watching the victims suffer, as they had for every minute of the ordeal. The privilege that was lavished upon these ladies from their birth ensured that they alone would be able to approach the four victims who had just been affixed to the wood. One went up to Romanus, and mocking him, groped the trembling legs that were struggling to support his body. Another remained further away in a state of almost ecstasy as the four suffered. Still another went to where Goldenruler struggled and traced her figure around one of the nails in his ankle, smiling as she tormented him.

There was not a single person in the crowd, male or female, who did not delight in the humiliation of the four naked men slowly being transformed into shells of their once proud selves. But it was the noble women, who had arranged for each man’s individual tortures, which were the focal point of the assembled vengeance. It was they who focused the crowd’s wrath as each man was a criminal who deserved to suffer until their last pain-filled breath.

Even after mounting their crosses for what had been only a handful of minutes each man felt as if he had been nailed for an eternity. Petraherz, gazing at the position of the hot sun in the sky, soon realized the utter hopelessness of his situation. Perched high in the clouds, the daytime’s source of light betrayed the hours of suffering he would endure before any respite at nightfall. Kodos, struggling to breath, began to look down on his blood and sweat stained body. Seeing the state of his once proud physique was in did little to improve his situation, at least in his own mind. But to his sheer terror, as he looked down he saw his cock begin to stiffen. He had begun to deal with the mockery he suffered from the nakedness he would endure until his death, but this only worsened matters. The laughter he heard from the mob and their female leaders at the foot of his cross was nearly unbearable.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the sun made its way through the sky. Through every moment all four of the victims suffered to the last. Each and every moment they felt the anger of the mob. Even through their agony they could behold the complete enjoyment each of the noble women gained from their ordeal. Every horrific second that any of the four condemned struggled up and down on their cross fed these women. Each point when they grimaced after rubbing their scourged backs against the wood, the women rejoiced. At every point when the men thought that they could not endure a moment longer and death was certainly only an instant away, they remained alive as the women fed off of their pain as their ecstasy increased for every instance of the slow torturous death the crucified felt.

Death would not come for any of the men as much as they begged for it in their own minds. One by one they hoped that their futile struggle would end, realizing that there was no way they would live once they had mounted the rough wood of the cross. Certainly the soldiers could see the despair in their victims’ eyes. Enjoying their duties, each man was given a course cloth from which to suck some semblance of hydration. Even this mocking attempt at mercy failed to do little more than to prolong the agony of the crucified. Their blood would dry and intermingle with the lives of the others who died and would die where they suffered.

But soon the sun, long one of the many tormentors of the four men, began to set into the horizon. The mob scattered, including the noble women who desired to be pampered as was their nightly custom. For each of the victims, they would spend a terror-stricken night trying to stifle their cries. Their parched bodies would only have a brief respite from the sun. Little sleep would come to them even as night obscured their naked bodies from those who would pass by their crosses.

The mob rejoiced as day broke the next morning and each of the four victims, Romanus, Goldenruler, Petraherz and Kodos, remained alive at their stations of torment. Each, a bit weaker than when he was first affixed to the cross, awaited a new day of torment as their naked bodies remained subjects for ridicule. At their stations the noble women remained, savoring every last moment of torture heaped upon their victims.

As it had the previous day, the sun made its way through the sky and each of the four men suffered in a horrific agony that worsened with every instance they were on the cross. But as dusk approached that day the assembled masses, satisfied that their vengeance had been paid, began to leave and return home.

But as they remained at the scene the noble women began to experience the climax of their work as the last bits of life drained from the victims. One by one the men died. First Petraherz, then Goldenruler. Next was Romanus who stared out to what remained of the mob as his vision began to blur in the last few moments of his life. Barely conscious himself, Kodos saw his last companion die on the cross. Realizing that his struggle was soon at an end he himself soon succumbed to death and ended his ordeal.

Abandoning the scene, the lifeless bodies of the four men remained affixed to the crosses until they were needed once again.

On holiday in the Scottish Highlands I went to a local art show. One of the artists was really into crucifixion, oddly all the guys (no gals sadly) were wearing white Y-front briefs. Modern I know, but the loin cloth seems so much more authentic, and I much prefer the old-time scenes.

On holiday in the Scottish Highlands I went to a local art show. One of the artists was really into crucifixion, oddly all the guys (no gals sadly) were wearing white Y-front briefs. Modern I know, but the loin cloth seems so much more authentic, and I much prefer the old-time scenes.
Y-fronts modern? :confused::p
The guys in the Highlands wear loincloths anyway
:D

:p Y-fronts modern? :confused:
Well compared with AD zero plus a bit, they are. They only came into existence in the late 1930's after all. Not even a centuary yet! :D
The guys in the Highlands wear loincloths anyway :D
But in the oldens they wore the "plaid", which seems much like a heavy-weight woolen sari, at least from the description I read of how it was made and worn.:p:D
PS Eulalia - loved your latest story - great pics too.:D

Kudos, you are an excellent storyteller. You ought to do more...
THT

Thank you for your kind compliments. I will indeed do more in the future, though as my schedule varies in its intensity throughout the year my output I'm afraid will reflect that sometimes (though as this is a problem everyone else deals with here I should find a way to make things work more often).

Thank you for this excellent story. A very stimulating imagination. I hope you'll write more.
And I hope the ladies have also enjoyed the story.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Back
Top Bottom