Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe this is from our friend Rufus, although I haven’t seen this video in quite some time.
Love everything about this video. His body is not too skinny…not too thick. His loincloth is beautifully wrapped around his lower waist/hips and between his legs, and I love watching the “movement” within the pouch throughout the flogging to making his way to his ultimate destination. A well made video that I would have loved to be a part of.

Naked. Shivering. Groaning. Covered in wounds, flies and blood. Defenseless. Stinking. More dead than alive but conscious.
The ultimate victim for animals and birds of prey.
The birds will peck out your eyes first. Then they are going to peck at your soft parts. Your belly, genitals, thighs,....
Relentlessly they are going to tear off your skin with their sharp beaks and your flesh and intestines. They fight for your soft scrotum and limp penis which they tear into shreds. They pull and tug furiously and greedily at your testicles to gobble them up. You are blind. You hear their hoarse cries and the fluttering of their wings. You feel their sharp beaks. Hanging naked you undergo your punishment.

raven cart.jpg

Naked. Shivering. Groaning. Covered in wounds, flies and blood. Defenseless. Stinking. More dead than alive but conscious.
The birds will peck out your eyes first. Then they are going to peck at your soft parts. Your belly, genitals, thighs,....
Relentlessly they are going to tear off your skin with their sharp beaks and your flesh and intestines. They fight for your soft scrotum and limp penis which they tear into shreds. They pull and tug furiously and greedily at your testicles to gobble them up. You are blind. You hear their hoarse cries and the fluttering of their wings. You feel their sharp beaks. Hanging naked you undergo your punishment.

View attachment 1445275
Id love to see him in front of

View attachment 1445275

Remarkable picture, the subject matter, the framing. I look forward to seeing more from you. This man confronts his future, a piece of meat pulled apart by scavengers.

Id love to see him in front of

Some scenes to fuel your imagination, from Dream Boy Bondage

main08.jpgcr titov1.jpgcr thomas2.jpgcr thomas1.jpgcr neill2.jpg

View attachment 1445275

Attachments

• IMG_9949.jpeg
    IMG_9949.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_9948.jpeg
    IMG_9948.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 280
Back
Top Bottom