Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few new images for your apreciation.
There's a bit too much blood for my liking, but otherwise these are really good Roper. I like the variation between the two figures, the detailed crosses and cornus, and the final deflated frame of the doomed men slumped in exhaustion or death. The stark yet beautiful background enhances the scene well. The thumbnails had a Homoeros feel to them, but the full sized images are nicely distinct from his work. I look forward to seeing more.

Unrelated, here's a little series of photos which might inspire some imaginations

Xavier_on_cross_gutpunch_and_abs_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_rwfpftpt__4.jpgXavier_on_cross_gutpunch_and_abs_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_rwfpftpt__3.jpgXavier_on_cross_gutpunch_and_abs_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_rwfpftpt__2.jpgXavier_on_cross_gutpunch_and_abs_torture_-_FOR_STREAMING_rwfpftpt__1.jpg

There's a bit too much blood for my liking, but otherwise these are really good Roper. I like the variation between the two figures, the detailed crosses and cornus, and the final deflated frame of the doomed men slumped in exhaustion or death. The stark yet beautiful background enhances the scene well. The thumbnails had a Homoeros feel to them, but the full sized images are nicely distinct from his work. I look forward to seeing more.

Unrelated, here's a little series of photos which might inspire some imaginations

View attachment 1468966View attachment 1468967View attachment 1468968View attachment 1468969
Homoeros is a friend and defintely a reference and inspiration, nice to have my work linked to his, even if each of us has his own style.

Back
Top Bottom