Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm pressed against the trunk, and, lowering my head, I see my feet soon to be nailed, in turn,
on the wooden block placed at the foot of the cross.
View attachment 46232 View attachment 46233
The nails penetrate my flesh, tearing my muscles and discarding the bones of my feet,
in terrible pangs that go back to my sex.
Blood spurts and runs down on my feet, and between my toes.
The nails come in turn to crash into the wood. My feet are finally fixed.​
HOT!!!

and looking at her expression..............................she is very experienced:devil::p a relative?

Yes, obviously a relative ...

But meanwhile she (another one of my aunts) has given up with me, who became the black sheep of the family.
Auntie had tried her best to teach me anything about crucifixions (picture 01, from our family album.)
But what did I learn?
Nothing!
Julia you can do better than that LOL

No, no, you should see Auntie during an execution.

Especially her kicking technique has always been at the highest level,
as the picture below (02, from her 25th execution) demonstrates ...

Attachments

• (01).jpg
    (01).jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 441
  • (02).jpg
    (02).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 365
Whow das ist das allergeilste was ich bislang hier gesehen habe - ich bin sprachlos über diesen makellosen Körper und die ästhetische und unglaublich erotische Darstellung!
Please post your comments in English. Even bad English is acceptable. You can use something like Google Translate if neccessary, like I have done here:
Bitte posten Sie Ihre Kommentare in englischer Sprache. Selbst schlechtes Englisch ist akzeptabel. Sie können so etwas wie Google Translate nutzen, wenn nötig, wie ich es hier getan habe

slave has misbehaved on several occasions, including cumming on my leather pants while being spanked. I've had a ball gag made from the leather from those pants which will be used to silence him during his punishments and the cornu or phallus he'll ride on during his crucifixion is fashioned from the same leather.

sounds he could suffer and i hope he does
Oh, slave will suffer greatly, beginning on Tuesday with a program of punishments, carried out for an audience of my guests, and ending up with his naked crucifixion on Thursday at noon, to mark the solstice.

Back
Top Bottom