Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
me too

Hm, should make some propaganda for the hanging:
- Do you not want to be exposed nude? Take the rope!
- Do you not want to be nailed through your ankles? Take the rope!
- Do you not want to be raped by some Legionairies? Take the rope!
-
Do you not want to have a horn in your ass? Take the rope!
- Do you not want to be seen by your friends or strangers while having an erection? Take the rope!
- Do you not want to cum or piss while your relatives watch you? Take the rope!
And last but not least: Would you help the state to perform your execution with fewer tax money? Take the rope!

Last edited:
"Sane" people will, of course, choose hanging. And members of this forum who are "crazy" like us will choose crucifixion :D
But seriously... If I had to choose only between these two types of execution, I would choose hanging. I like to look at the crucifixion, but not to be crucified myself. The only problem is that both of these types of executions have always been considered shameful. But hanging is still a relatively quick death. Crucifixion - much longer.
Or maybe not. Lately, I have been thinking more and more often that in reality a crucified person will live a maximum of a few hours. The shock of pain is too strong, in my opinion, hardly anyone can withstand it for a whole day, and even more so for several days, as described in most stories on this topic.

"Sane" people will, of course, choose hanging. And members of this forum who are "crazy" like us will choose crucifixion :D
But seriously... If I had to choose only between these two types of execution, I would choose hanging. I like to look at the crucifixion, but not to be crucified myself. The only problem is that both of these types of executions have always been considered shameful. But hanging is still a relatively quick death. Crucifixion - much longer.
Or maybe not. Lately, I have been thinking more and more often that in reality a crucified person will live a maximum of a few hours. The shock of pain is too strong, in my opinion, hardly anyone can withstand it for a whole day, and even more so for several days, as described in most stories on this topic.
If crucified person had a footrest and his (or her) arms would be roped too, even using nails he (or she) could last on the cross two or three days I think

That's right, of course, any sane person will choose hanging (or appeal the sentence!). everything on crucifixion here is fantasy, erotisation of death.

Back
Top Bottom