are more people also love bdsm

I think so, that does not exclude but complement both

bdsm game has many modes

humiliation
whipping/canning
Pony play & Petplay
rape-fantaies

All these topics will be discussed here

I think the two go together. I was a member of Fetlife long before I discovered here. BDSM is a part of my life that has a broader base than people in crux. I think that makes us really special! :)

Yes, by random I am lost here a few days ago

Yes, by random I am lost here a few days ago
and very welcome and a fortified:welcome:
but don' t forget.................slave y're a slave:bdsm-wink:

I was also a member of Fetlife, i used to run 2 clubs on there.I found there were too many wannabees , no one would commit. Actually thats not entirely true i found my sub on there ( 2 years ago) and we are still together. ShellieO you are as i have already said you are most welcome here. Bdsm is a part of my life and will be till i die . So to you ShellieO aa-smiley468lo1.gif
cheer2.gif
swinging.gif

I also like BDSM (Not too extreme though) and it's very much part of who I am. I tend to be more dominant than submissive. I have a submissive partner but she couldn't be dominant if her life depended on it, so she doesn't switch, which is kind of a shame as it'd be nice to be her sub one day :p

For this girl simple bondage is very exciting,
just enough so I'm vulnerable, defenceless,
but can still writhe and struggle and kick and dance
(and scream too - don't like gags)
while I'm being whipped and tortured in thrilling ways.

Crucifixion is my supreme fantasy,
but 'crux-play' is inevitably too far from the real thing.
Being tied or manacled to a Cross is an enjoyable experience of bondage,
but I don't feel it as true Crucifixion,
that can only happen to me in my dreams and my lively imagination.

I am interested in both BDSM and crux. I would love to try some BDSM, but have been unable to find a suitable women here in my conservative State where I live. I do not want to use a "professional Dominatrix", and just be a client. I would rather have a committed partner.
Crux is also my ultimate erotic fantasy, but alas, I have never been able to find a willing partner for that either. I guess these will be unfulfilled fantasies. :(. Like the Rolling Stones song, "You Can't Always Get What You Want, But You Find Sometimes You Get What You Need".

DarkPrincess69, pity you dont play with males-Wales isnt all that far away from me.
Your View attachment 86749

I probably will not accept your offer
1 because I'v not yet decided to crucify me
2 because I can not decide, I'm the property of my maqster
3 I do not want him to know of this vague desire
what I do here is a little privacy just for me
ok i'm well educated, obey and let me use free by my master
but i'v my own brain

after all i say thx and i'm shure you unterstand

Last edited:
You say you live in a conservative state. I finds that the more conservative the appearance, the darker the inner soul of the person or culture. Check out fetlife for others in your area. And never say never. Happy hunting ; )

I am interested in both BDSM and crux. I would love to try some BDSM, but have been unable to find a suitable women here in my conservative State where I live. I do not want to use a "professional Dominatrix", and just be a client. I would rather have a committed partner.
Crux is also my ultimate erotic fantasy, but alas, I have never been able to find a willing partner for that either. I guess these will be unfulfilled fantasies. :(. Like the Rolling Stones song, "You Can't Always Get What You Want, But You Find Sometimes You Get What You Need".

To add to the discussion, I've had a haunting suspicion that the reason the image of the Christ figure crucified has captured so many imaginations for thousands of years is that it is an inherently sexually arousing image. The only problem with that is that such an image is so overwhelmingly emotionally arousing, most people don't know what to do with all that they are feeling. That is when the coping mechanism of burying and ignoring all of those sensations and thoughts comes into play. Now the person, believer or not, will carry this constant tension that will subconsciously alter their conscious thought process regarding anything evoking the image of the crucified.

Another thing that is interesting is the discovery of mirror neurons, or, part of the brain that is the conduit for empathetic response. All people are built with that empathetic brain chemistry. So when one sees someone crucified, one begins to feel the sense of pain, nudity, and displacement. Now, not all people are wired the same way, but generally we carry these biochemical crosses.

: )

I agree with that, Adobe, those are very interesting points. It's worth pointing out, though, that realistic portrayal of a suffering Christ only emerges in western art, and not until the late 13th century, along with the rise of "affective" devotional practices reflected also in literature and music. Before that, and still generally in the eastern churches, Christ on the cross more usually is a triumphant figure, dressed in kingly robes.

Leave it up to western art to suck the fun out of it. Haha. I am reminded of those old temples in India and Southwest Asia where they depict all manner of lewd acts in orgiastic revelry

I just think historically, the Romans and others knew what they were doing in humiliating the victim while arousing the audience. And somehow we end up doing this dance of cognitive dissonance and push down the arousal. Well, not those on this board. But most people.

Back
Top Bottom