Crucifixion And Orgasm

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also experienced when I was growing an excitement during the movies on the passion of Christ that I saw every holy week. I was also excited by the engravings of the passion of the Stations of the Cross in some churches. The almost naked body of Christ whipped with an expression of pain excited me tremendously as well as that of the Roman soldiers who whipped him. When I was home alone he would strip me naked and whip myself with ropes or a belt. This is how I got my first erections. I am convinced that it was my imagination that excited me more than the pain itself. I have to admit anyway that I also experienced how pain turned into pleasure. I think this was a matter of resistance.
Hola, Senor. Based on the comment above, I think we have a lot in common. I am planning to come to Madrid in June. Perhaps we could meet up and crucify each other?

I was part of a crucifixion play in front of my church youth group. I was led out on stage with a lion cloth with my hands behind my back. And all I wanted is to have my loincloth stripped off me and be completely naked in front of them! When I got a chance I took my loin cloth off and let it drop to the floor and I stood fully exposed! I had an instant erection and I touched my body and stroked my penis!! They were shocked! They were like oh my god!! He took his clothes off!! Crucify him!! So they grabbed me and threw me on the cross and tied me to the cross and lifted it up and displayed me. Completely naked and exposed!! It made me so horny and they attached a long stick underneath so that everytime I would go down the stick would go up my ass causing me to moan in pleasure. And they would watch me go up and down as I fucked myself with the cornelia until I would have a crazy orgasm!! I squirted all over the place and just screamed in pleasure and just pushing my waist forward so every body can watch me!!

Hola, Senor. Based on the comment above, I think we have a lot in common. I am planning to come to Madrid in June. Perhaps we could meet up and crucify each other?
It would be a real pleasure to meet you and, of course, I would love to be able to crucify you and be crucified by you. Although from April until the end of summer I will be on the Mediterranean coast. If you want more details, send me a private message and we'll talk.

It would be a real pleasure to meet you and, of course, I would love to be able to crucify you and be crucified by you. Although from April until the end of summer I will be on the Mediterranean coast. If you want more details, send me a private message and we'll talk.
I'm doing it right now!

Back
Top Bottom