Crucifixion And Orgasm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wearing a small, loose fitting loincloth prior to my crucifixion, feeling the fabric rubbing against my smooth cock and balls always gives me an erection that lasts throughout my crucifixion.
For me having an erection while I hang on my cross is inevitable and I've been able to achieve some very intense orgasms simply from my body movements, which causes my penis to slap against my inner thighs which, for me is enough stimulation to bring myself to orgasm.

When I was crucified there was a small amount of arousal but those sessions only lasted about thirty minutes.

I feel like I should note that one of the things that get me turned on about the being on the cross is the idea that I would be really horny but can't touch myself because my hands are nailed up. Being touched, groped, and even fucked after getting nailed to the wood (and sometimes even begging them to do so) is a big part of the fantasy for me.

I feel like I should note that one of the things that get me turned on about the being on the cross is the idea that I would be really horny but can't touch myself because my hands are nailed up. Being touched, groped, and even fucked after getting nailed to the wood (and sometimes even begging them to do so) is a big part of the fantasy for me.

That was such a brilliant comment. I believe in reincarnation and am pretty certain that this is my first go at being a male. I don't recommend such a switch but never mind. If I had been born a chick in this lifetime I would be exactly like you.

After days of teasing and orgasm denial, I'd bind you to the cross.

I'd tease and fuck you again and again under threat of nailing and burning if you dare to come.

I'll let you have the orgasm of life, your last one ever, if you cooperate in our game...

Except its a trick!

On the last go I step back and laugh! You've missed the chance to have the most powerful, last ever, orgasm of your life...

And now you'll be nailed anyway.

After days of teasing and orgasm denial, I'd bind you to the cross.

I'd tease and fuck you again and again under threat of nailing and burning if you dare to come.

I'll let you have the orgasm of life, your last one ever, if you cooperate in our game...

Except its a trick!

On the last go I step back and laugh! You've missed the chance to have the most powerful, last ever, orgasm of your life...

And now you'll be nailed anyway.
Yes! Please do!

Continue to tease me on the cross until I can't stand it anymore, then just leave me. No one would be able to tell if I'm writhing from pain or sexual frustration. More than likely a combination of both.

That was such a brilliant comment. I believe in reincarnation and am pretty certain that this is my first go at being a male. I don't recommend such a switch but never mind. If I had been born a chick in this lifetime I would be exactly like you.
I'm a believer in reincarnation too. I can't help but wonder how many of us here really have had experiences with crucifixion in a past life that are drawing us back to it now. But that's for a different discussion...

I'm a believer in reincarnation too. I can't help but wonder how many of us here really have had experiences with crucifixion in a past life that are drawing us back to it now. But that's for a different discussion...

I am almost certain that that is the case. One of my earliest memories is being told about the death of Jesus and thinking the three year old version of 'That is so fucking cool'. I was utterly transfixed by that story for days afterwards.

Yes! Please do!

Continue to tease me on the cross until I can't stand it anymore, then just leave me. No one would be able to tell if I'm writhing from pain or sexual frustration. More than likely a combination of both.
Leave you to writhe for a while. Oh yes.

But then a bit of fun.

Bring you to the edge one more time.

Then ask the crowd: Should she cum or burn?

Some are shouting "make her cum", others "burn her!"

What shall we do?

Leave you to writhe for a while. Oh yes.

But then a bit of fun.

Bring you to the edge one more time.

Then ask the crowd: Should she cum or burn?

Some are shouting "make her cum", others "burn her!"

What shall we do?
Oh my!

I'm aching and leaking between my legs for an entirely different reason than my wrists and feet are. I beg that mercy be shown to a dying woman. One orgasm is all I ask.

Back
Top Bottom