Crucifixion or Strappado Which is more torturous.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sorry to introduce a note of grim realism, but if Nikita had been dead for three hours, her body would certainly not be that colour.
Maybe she was executed on an alien planet where the magnetic field has an effect on the iron content in her blood that stops it from sinking to the lower part of her corpse.
Maybe there's an electro magnetic effect in the planets atmosphere that stops the cell tissue in her dead body from decomposition causing her dead naked body to never rot and astronauts from earth travel to extract blood from her dead body because it has healing properties causing her corpse to be worshipped for hundreds of thousands of years.

The act of Martyrdom is displayed better through crucifixion than strappado

Screenshot_20231026_041140_Chrome.jpg
In her final moments on the Cross she feels the unimaginable force of death begin to take her.
She's terrified and in such agony but she uses all her mental strength to tell herself her sacrifice was worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have wondered what CruxForums members might think on the subject of which is more painful, the strappado or crucifixion. Now, understand we are talking about bondage roll playing, and not state sanctioned torture and executions. Crux members who have actually experienced both forms of punishment please join in the discussion, as yours would be the most valuable of opinions. For the sake of comparison, we would be talking "classic" styles, with feet off the ground fo the strappado, and the "T" or tau cross with arms at 45-degree angle, toes pointed down attached to the stipes, and no seat. We might want to put a time limit on how long the victim would be hanging there, let's say one hour. Having experienced both these torments, I would have to say the strappado would be the most painful, under the conditions I've described.
I think crucifixion is more painful.

Screenshot_20231026_041338_Chrome.jpg
And then , nothing.
This is how her followers will remember her.
They want to be like her, a dead body
Underneath there need to be Martyrd
Is the hunger to be desired.
To have others to be inspired by their dead naked body, broken on the Cross
These young idealists are so alone , so mentally warped.
They masturbate alone, looking at crucified corpses

Last edited by a moderator:
For the strappado lovers; depraved world, inquisition 95. The best strappado I've seen: young good looking girl, totally naked, no tattoos, real rope and she screams like a pig in pain.
Yes, an exciting series. But please note, no more than 5 images per member per day in any one thread. And if they are not your own original work, the limit is 4ooKB per image.

Attachments

• IMG_2159.jpg
    IMG_2159.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 366
Strappado is really hard torture!
But the joints are sprained!
One of the torture methods that I tried, albeit mildly! Once and never again!

Attachments

• 30056D00-1F2D-421F-9E24-D40EE7F4CD3B copie.jpeg
    30056D00-1F2D-421F-9E24-D40EE7F4CD3B copie.jpeg
    854.6 KB · Views: 327
  • 405B5F64-4126-4528-994D-7B6EBF80916C.jpeg
    405B5F64-4126-4528-994D-7B6EBF80916C.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 310
  • 654FE423-9489-445D-84D6-2CC28EFC79AB.jpeg
    654FE423-9489-445D-84D6-2CC28EFC79AB.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 2019-02-18 (30).png
    2019-02-18 (30).png
    543.7 KB · Views: 315
  • rs11.jpg
    rs11.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 151
Both methods have their own charm, but because we see so many crucifixions here, we may add a few strappado's.

For the strappado lovers; depraved world, inquisition 95. The best strappado I've seen: young good looking girl, totally naked, no tattoos, real rope and she screams like a pig in pain.

View attachment 1407664 View attachment 1407665 View attachment 1407666 View attachment 1407667 View attachment 1407668
I'm reminded by a helpful and concerned member that strappado can be extremely bad for shoulders, leading to long term injury to the capsule and surrounding rotator cuff muscles.

In other words, don't try it at home, you may come to regret it in later years.

Maybe she was executed on an alien planet where the magnetic field has an effect on the iron content in her blood that stops it from sinking to the lower part of her corpse.
Maybe there's an electro magnetic effect in the planets atmosphere that stops the cell tissue in her dead body from decomposition causing her dead naked body to never rot and astronauts from earth travel to extract blood from her dead body because it has healing properties causing her corpse to be worshipped for hundreds of thousands of years.
Damned good answer! This Sci Fi/kink writer wholeheartedly approves! :azote: :rolleyes:

For kink play I very much doubt I’d ever consider a RACK crucifixion without solid foot support. And I haven’t even done that much.

As for strappado, on similar thinking, the one time I tried was on my knees, so I could alleviate the pressure on my shoulders or easily breathe by standing. It was a terrific session though, Would recommended for like minded masochists with a partner they trust. Leaves one extra vulnerable to all the nice things like whips, hot wax and such.

As much as I love the idea of being suspended by strappado, I feel it would be extremely painful not to mention dangers of Asphyxiation. There’s only one person I’d trust to do that in a short 10 minute session and I bet he’d refuse anyway…

You can do strappado bondage yourself, but be careful. Just don't hang her with her full weight by her shoulder joints, make sure that the toe tips always remain on the ground. I like to hoist my slave up with her arms behind her back, to avoid the pain she naturally bends over, which puts her in a very vulnerable position. Now it is her choice whether pain in the shoulders or in her pussy and ass.

Attachments

• IMG_3234-compressed.png
    IMG_3234-compressed.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3236-compressed.png
    IMG_3236-compressed.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3238-compressed.png
    IMG_3238-compressed.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3226.jpeg
    IMG_3226.jpeg