Cruel toys

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is this thread for manufactured toys only, or can household items repurposed as torture devices be included as well ?

Oops, just realized that this would be off topic for this thread.

Is this thread for manufactured toys only, or can household items repurposed as torture devices be included as well ?

Oops, just realized that this would be off topic for this thread.
ah - I've just worked out why it would be off-topic - yes I suppose it is correctly in 'Links to Paysites', and links to hardware stores, or even toy shops, might not be quite what Judith has in mind! :D

I don’t mind, personally! I only put it in this forum because I had my own links. Besides, there are many different types of household items!
Yes I know, and might be a fun topic. Admin, is there are ready a thread for manufactured bdsm toys and/or household torture toys ? And if not perhaps move this thread to somewhere more appropriate?

Yes I know, and might be a fun topic. Admin, is there are ready a thread for manufactured bdsm toys and/or household torture toys ? And if not perhaps move this thread to somewhere more appropriate?
I think if it's going to be a place to share ideas for BDSM 'toys', it probably does belong in the BDSM Forum - a few links to things found for sale online won't matter, though we wouldn't want to make CF a marketing hub. 'Links to Paysites and other Resources' is more for ongoing news of individual, specific paysites like BoundHeat, RedFeline etc.

I think if it's going to be a place to share ideas for BDSM 'toys', it probably does belong in the BDSM Forum - a few links to things found for sale online won't matter, though we wouldn't want to make CF a marketing hub. 'Links to Paysites and other Resources' is more for ongoing news of individual, specific paysites like BoundHeat, RedFeline etc.
Thanks for moving this thread.

This is an assembly plate for wood framing and join reinforcement.
0348039_L.jpg

An alternative use to make your partner/slave say OWWW !!.
il_570xN.1351612224_pg8l.jpg

Available at your local torture toy hardware store. :devil:

Etsy has a nice variety of items for those so inclined.

Such as......
View attachment 1269580View attachment 1269581
I really want to have someone apply these to my pussy lips while I’m tied spread eagle, then use smaller items to pinch and torment me. A vibrator with a tiny precision head could be used to edge and deny me…
My own favorite toy for my sub is an ass hook chained to her collar. Not really painful per se, but it let's the sub know their place.
You say that like you’ve never had a hook in your own ass…

(Edit note: pressed post too soon)

This would definitely hurt but I think it’s too quick to draw blood and leave permanent scarring.
Yes of course. My mind tends to work in the fantasy torture realm, but I will to keep my posts in the real world context. :)

I really want to have someone apply these to my pussy lips while I’m tied spread eagle, then use smaller items to pinch and torment me. A vibrator with a tiny precision head could be used to edge and deny me…

One of the things about different toys is always YMMV. My sub would choose the hook over nipple or clit clamps anytime. She hated the pinch toys.
Another one that quickly went into the trash can was the ring gag. The visual is great but the actual user experience not so much.

One of the things about different toys is always YMMV. My sub would choose the hook over nipple or clit clamps anytime. She hated the pinch toys.
Another one that quickly went into the trash can was the ring gag. The visual is great but the actual user experience not so much.
It sounds like you’re attentive dom! It’s good to see that you listen and care about her having a positive experience.

It sounds like you’re attentive dom! It’s good to see that you listen and care about her having a positive experience.
It is a powerful feeling when you are offered submission but with the power comes the responsibility of safety along with pleasure and pain. It's all about trust. If the sub can't trust you to act responsibly and respect limits they aren't going to be your sub for long.
Everybody has different likes and dislikes and you both need to discover what works and what doesn't. BDSM is a way to shake up the champagne bottle. Do it right and the cork will fly a long way. :)

Back
Top Bottom