Crumera's Crosstober 2022 Celebrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Objection, Your Honour! She was fully aware of the possible, or either, likely consequences of her protest! Deep inside, she had a desire to make this journey!:confused:
Denied! You just now agreed it is a journey for her to take, so it took her somewhere ;) lol

Never challenge a judge in his own court :)
Or maybe...
You have ambitions to make the journey to nowhere yourself? ;)

Grins...

Gavel comes down hard on the table.

Next case!!!

A small delay for the time of execution.

Attachments

• Xtober30ShortDelayFSa.jpg
    Xtober30ShortDelayFSa.jpg
    691.5 KB · Views: 979
This stage is usually left out of the “stations of the cross” as depicted in art. I really can’t think why. :D. Awesome work @crumera :clap:

It’s because I banned it. That’s me on the nearest cross bawling her out for being so weak as to give in.

A small delay for the time of execution.
One must wonder what goes on in each person's mind. Spme of the crucified women seem wrapped in the pain as the hang for their crosses. Others seem to be jeering the woman giving their executioner head as she tries to delay her own date with her cross. One does not wonder what the executioner thinks but will the woman's sucking of his cock save her or just entice his contempt?

The crowd is enthralled by the display of naked women crucified before them. Do they enjoy the woman sucking her last cock be she is mounted to the cross she is tied to?

And what does the woman think as her mouth is filled with the executioner's cock?

And what does the woman think as her mouth is filled with the executioner's cock?

Maybe she craves it? Maybe it is her last wish, to feel a man cum inside her before she is nailed and exposed to the crowd. It's almost a private and intimate experience, compared to what is to come.

Crosstober ending is a sweet sorrow.
It is done, just like the women in the render.
Hope you enjoyed watching this challenge as much as I did making it.)

Please let me know which of the crosstober post you like the most?
It will help me , if YOU do!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Xtober31EndingSweetSorrowFS.jpg
    Xtober31EndingSweetSorrowFS.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 726
Crosstober ending is a sweet sorrow.
It is done, just like the women in the render.
Hope you enjoyed watching this challenge as much as I did making it.)

Please let me know which of the crosstober post you like the most?
It will help me , if YOU do!

Thanks!
Now you want me to think?!?!?! I'll review and let you know the Tree's choice(s)...

Back
Top Bottom