Crux Trek - A Taste Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
393AF5A1-DE76-406B-A393-F52075729778.jpeg

You'd think Barb of all people would remember 32-24-36 :rolleyes: :doh:

I am not that hippy! I have a tight little, remember? :mad: :spank::spank:

How do you think she got to be an Ensign in the first place?

And come to think of it how did she ever make Detective? Well, I can answer THAT one...:rolleyes:

Back in your cave, Goldman! :spank::spank: :spank:

MEMO

TO: Engineering Officer, CFS Cunnilingus

TASK: Reduce the temperature of the Bridge to equilibrium with the lift.
REASON: To stop Ensign Moore from moaning To prevent overheated discussions about the holodeck Because I say so.
POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES: 1. Female uniform dresses will get more interesting.
2. Males' ardour may cool
3. Commander Rodent may hibernate
Thus zero sum outcome, and fuel saving will pay for senior staff Cruxmas party.

That’s just not very helpful OS!

:spank::spank::spank::spank:

And let that be on all of your permanent records!

:BoredSmiley:

View attachment 546212

I am not that hippy! I have a tight little, remember? :mad: :spank::spank:

Back in your cave, Goldman! :spank::spank:We :spank:

That’s just not very helpful OS!

:spank::spank::spank::spank:

And let that be on all of your permanent records!

:BoredSmiley:

"HEY, Ensign Moore : did you forget the rules : no demerits during travel faster than warp factor 2! Otherwise I cannot keep this spacetub on a steady course!?:mad:

Ummmm ... Captain ... are you sure we want to go down there? Looks a little hazardous to me. Just saying :confused:

For this negligence of the rules, I will propose the Captain to appoint you as a volunteer to be sent down first!:devil:

Right! Now listen you rookies! At warp factor 3, the steering and power adjustment of a Cunnilignus class spaceship needs the same delicate and sensitive attitude as for bringing a woman to the highest level of exctacy! One unexpected jolt, and you veer out of the direction of the G(uidance)-spot Mister Hondoboot has calculated, and then you ruin it all! So, no horse playing allowed on the ship! For those with a short memory, read again the report of the great crash of our sister ship CFS Anilingus in the summer of 20013! I even recall Ensign Moore was on that ship, then as a Cadet!:mad:

And, Captain, could you please put an extra lookout in the foremast! There may be large unmapped ice lumps in this subquadrant:oops:!

Right! Now listen you rookies! At warp factor 3, the steering and power adjustment of a Cunnilignus class spaceship needs the same delicate and sensitive attitude as for bringing a woman to the highest level of exctacy! One unexpected jolt, and you veer out of the direction of the G(uidance)-spot Mister Hondoboot has calculated, and then you ruin it all! So, no horse playing allowed on the ship! For those with a short memory, read again the report of the great crash of our sister ship CFS Anilingus in the summer of 20013! I even recall Ensign Moore was on that ship, then as a Cadet!:mad:

And, Captain, could you please put an extra lookout in the foremast! There may be large unmapped ice lumps in this subquadrant:oops:!

"Erm Lieutenant you are relieved to sick bay, Dr Bobinder please stand by for preliminary psyche evaluation," At first Commander Rodent spoke in his customary calmly professional tone, then those close to him under him mutter under his breath, "Foremasts on a starship, I wou'na worry but it might give some of the morons at BUSHIP ideas."

Last edited:
For those with a short memory, read again the report of the great crash of our sister ship CFSAnilingus in the summer of 20013
ED20037F-02B6-4C7A-BD3E-E4A5F37752A8.jpeg I protest. I did not cause the 2013 crash of the CFS Anilingus. I was lying naked on a sick bay gurney at the time, submitting to my annual humiliation check up by the ship’s medical staff.

"Erm Lieutenant you are relieved to sick bay, Dr Bobinder please stand by for preliminary psyche evaluation," At first Commander Rodent spoke in his customary calmly professional tone, then those close to him under him mutter under his breath, "Foremasts on a starship, I wou'na worry but it might give some of the morons at BUSHIP ideas."
OK! But I want my favourite psycho therapist to treat me!:rolleyes::cool::very_hot:

This seems a good place to pop in a clip from an - at present unfinished - space epic on DevArt
'Ticket to Ceres', by the very talented Anatoly Sennov -
essentially his heroine Olga has been captured on a spacecraft
by a rather incompetent villain who's screwed the technology and she's having to take control
to try to get them both out of the shit he's got them into...

ticket_to_ceres___25_by_a_sennov-dbh41jb.jpg

could be Acting Lt Commander/ grindslave eul? :devil:

For those with a short memory, read again the report of the great crash of our sister ship CFSAnilingus in the summer of 20013
View attachment 546233 I protest. I did not cause the 2013 crash of the CFS Anilingus. I was lying naked on a sick bay gurney at the time, submitting to my annual humiliation check up by the ship’s medical staff.

Was that before or after

Starship crash.jpg

you hit the asteroid, Barb? :rolleyes:

Barb, you can now close the mouth again. You training seems good progressed.
You should try it now with the Captain.
View attachment 546288
View attachment 546290

Ensign Moore, you've been complaining non-stop since we left Bezelon 5. If you don't stop we'll have to try that ancient naval remedy for whiny crew members-a good flogging with the cat o'nine tails!

5B1299F4-0E97-4807-8658-6E7B4A922984.jpeg Well, come a little closer. I’m sure we can work this out. The Captain is just a human (boring in the bedroom) and I have no interest in being flogged. But I understand that Vulcan sex is out of this galaxy. I’m hot and ready. Bring it on, but be careful not to rip my uniform. These short little red things are expensive and come out of my pay.

Back
Top Bottom