Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com

wikman

Assistant executioner
49720624758_7f0642aca6_o.png

The 301 X-series fembot (gynoid) by GyneKinetics - this model is called "no 14" as of yet, but once it reaches final production it will be given a proper name. The current stage of testing is being performed in the dungeon facilities to make sure the peripheral nociceptors, reflexes and details like perspiration are dialed in correctly.

For the full product line-up, refer to the X-series database, and remember that heads and bodies are sold separately and can be mixed and matched.

(Image hosted on Flickr, therefore no thumbnail)

That's a fine image. I gather that the fembot/gynoid idea is one of your lines of fantasy work? I look forward to more of your work.

I also realise that there have been a couple of miscommunications around posting images here, and I don't want to cause additional grief in that regard. So, I will simply put this out there for your consideration. It is NOT a directive and I will not be the slightest bit offended, whatever you decide to do. :)

I just note, that when I am looking at your image, whether it is a thumbnail or a full-sized image, I still have to click on it and have my computer convert it to fit to screen, so that I can see the whole thing at once. Now clearly, the larger, hi-resolution image is fantastic, and it is great to be able to "zoom in" on details, but to see the whole image at once, unless you are going to post images that all fit into the 1680x1050 pixel frame, most people will have to click on your image to see it, whether you post full or thumbnail.

Anyway, back to the image, I find it interesting that you manage to convey the idea of an artificial person (gynoid) before I actually noticed that was what she was. Her skin looks like you deliberately made it look less natural. Well done. :) :clapping:

That's a fine image. I gather that the fembot/gynoid idea is one of your lines of fantasy work? I look forward to more of your work.

I also realise that there have been a couple of miscommunications around posting images here, and I don't want to cause additional grief in that regard. So, I will simply put this out there for your consideration. It is NOT a directive and I will not be the slightest bit offended, whatever you decide to do. :)

I just note, that when I am looking at your image, whether it is a thumbnail or a full-sized image, I still have to click on it and have my computer convert it to fit to screen, so that I can see the whole thing at once. Now clearly, the larger, hi-resolution image is fantastic, and it is great to be able to "zoom in" on details, but to see the whole image at once, unless you are going to post images that all fit into the 1680x1050 pixel frame, most people will have to click on your image to see it, whether you post full or thumbnail.

Anyway, back to the image, I find it interesting that you manage to convey the idea of an artificial person (gynoid) before I actually noticed that was what she was. Her skin looks like you deliberately made it look less natural. Well done. :) :clapping:

Fembots are a favourite theme of mine, yes. I could perhaps try to collect all my images pertaining to GyneKinetics in a single thread, for everyone's convenience.

I suppose I could try to adapt to posting the conventional way.

Back
Top Bottom