Cruxtown, of Cruxuniverse

Go to CruxDreams.com
A tale in which I draw on my religious (Presbyterian/Protestant) upbringing. I hope you enjoy :)

CRUXTOWN

In Cruxtown, a mid-sized city in Cruxuniverse, there is an annual lottery. It’s not the kind of lottery you might be thinking of No, it’s a lottery in which all females ages 18 – 35 participate (it’s mandatory – their names are automatically registered). The three winners are announced April 1st. “Winner” is a bit misleading because the three unfortunate females chosen by the lottery will be crucified. Specifically, they will 1) have their pussys tagged to show they are tagged for public crucifixion, 2) after a month of being a “cross cunt,” on May 1st, they will be stripped naked and marched to the public whipping post, severely whipped, then 3) made to carry their cross beam to the crucifixion site at the center of town, where 4) finally they will be nailed to their crosses, raised in full view of everyone including their friends and family, and hang on the cross until death. In the interim between April 1st and May 1st, the cross cunts shall go about their everyday life – school, work, housewife, etc. – but every afternoon from 4 – 5 it is mandated that they be sexually humiliated and used, since their bodies are not their own being dirty sluts. Why not, you might ask, make them available for use 27/7? Well, the wise elders of Cruxtown deemed that if cross cunts were used 24/7 they would likely not make it to their crucifixion, and thereby, they would not be humiliated and punished enough to atone for being born dirty sluts. Therefore, in the best interest of those born dirty sluts, they shall be humiliated and punished but not so excessively that they do not have the opportunity to suffer the shame of the cross.

This may sound very cruel in another universe. But in Cruxuniverse, everyone believes that whomever is chosen by the lottery is guilty of being a “birth slut,” a female who is born a dirty slut, and therefore deserves to be humiliated, whipped, and crucified, to expiate for their sin of being born a slut. Every female, however, doesn’t know for sure if she was born a slut unless the lottery picks her for crucifixion. The best a girl can hope for is that she never be chosen. If she reaches 35 and is not chosen, she knows she is pure, and therefore is most cruel to the dirty sluts chosen to be crucified.
But, you might say, a female chosen to be crucified did nothing to deserve it – after all, she was born a dirty horny slut, she did no choose that for herself. Well, you’re right that, according to the odd beliefs of the denizens of Cruxuniverse, she was born a dirty slut, and did not choose to be such; most females do not know they are dirty sluts until they are chosen to be crucified. But everyone knows, including the dirty sluts – who were shown to be so by being chosen for crucifixion – that dirty sluts deserve every bit of humiliation and pain they receive. The effect is that most dirty sluts submit, albeit reluctantly, to their humiliation and eventual crucifixion.

This is the story of a female who was chosen by the crucifixion lottery, and thereby found she was born guilty of being a dirty slut. She is very shy and embarrassed by her body, so I will describe her body for you: Rose is five and a half feet tall, 120 LBs, brunette, fair-skinned with a small round butt, and large breasts accentuated by dark areolas and long, thick nipples. [Editor: or imagine whatever female form you prefer ]

“My name is Rose, I am 18 years old and I have just been revealed to be a dirty slut by the crucifixion lottery! In a month from now I will meet my deserved fate: nailed naked to a cross, and hang from it, exposed to all, until my death! I grew up watching other dirty sluts be punished and crucified. I never thought I was a slut, but I guess I am. Looking back, I would start to feel aroused – you know, sexually – while watching the naked sluts suffer on the cross.
Every year, the Holy Lottery reveals three dirty sluts among the female population. The divine master made all males pure, and it is their duty to subjugate females, and especially to humiliate and punish sluts. Every morning at Saturday School, girls from 4 or 5 to 15 or 16 attend mandatory lessons, being educated in the just and necessary punishments of dirty sluts. So, when I was revealed to be a dirty slut, I knew what was to happen to me. And I knew I deserved it. I knew that if a man or boy was unwilling to punish me in any way, I was to ask them to punish me even more harshly than I thought I deserved. My ultimate and just fate is to be crucified for all to see. But for a month before that, I would be continually degraded and humiliated.
The elders have set aside 1 hour in the afternoon everyday as a time formally devoted to punishing us sluts. This usually includes imposed vaginal, anal, and oral sex (sluts are not raped by definition), whipping, caning, but nothing that would scar or otherwise harm us. On the day of our nailing, we will be whipped bloody on our backs, buttocks, thighs, and even (as I have witnessed) sometimes on our breasts and pussy’s.

During the day, we are forced to go about our regular duties. I am a senior in high school (all senior girls are 18) and so I have to attend my classes, but because I am a dirty slut destined for nailing and crucifixion, my teachers and classmates punish and humiliate me in various ways. Mostly this includes spanking, sucking a boy’s penis and the like. The other two sluts work in an office, so I don’t know what they must endure. But since I am still in school, when the hour for my formal punishment comes every afternoon, I must report to the central quad, strip naked in front of all my (former?) friends, classmates, and teachers, and carry a cross beam, a smaller, lighter replica of what my wrists will be nailed on May 1st, and march around the campus. While I am nude, carrying my beam (the one to which I will be nailed will be much heavier) all students and faculty must whip me, insult me, and hurl rotten food at me as I walk in my shame. But I know that I am rightfully shamed because I am a dirty slut. I deserve all of it and more. Once my humiliating march is over, I must return home.

As you might expect, my father and mother are VERY sad, angry, and disappointed that their sweet innocent daughter turned out to be a dirty slut. My younger sisters are sad about this too, but I think they feel sorry for me. I have two older sisters, one 20 and another 21; we must presume they are pure, unless or until they are revealed to be sluts from birth by divine lottery. My family is very strict. My mother, who is 39 and so confirmed pure born, makes me sleep chained on my bed, my arms and legs apart and affixed. Since I am a shameless slut, sometimes my daddy fucks me at night and leaves when he is done. Not all girls condemned to be crucified are treated this way by their family and/or friends. But my family is very devout. I know I am being treated as I deserve.
Because my family is devout they have modified the standard garment that any crux cunt is required to wear (when she is not being scourged or fucked). The standard issue garment is a rough, brown, itchy garments which is essentially a sleeveless, button down style shirt that reaches a couple inches below the butt cheeks. The shirt has three buttons: one at the tipples, one at the belly button, and the third at the bottom of the pubic mound. If you are wondering about pubic hair, when we are chosen by the lottery, we have all hair below the neck removed permanently. They say it is so there is nothing between the lash and our skin. But as I said, since my family is devout, so they have altered my garment to further humiliate me. My mother shortened my garment so that it falls no lower than my vulva, which leave part of my ass naked. And, she has removed the top and bottom buttons leaving only the one at my naval. But their requirements of me – to purify me for my cross – go further than the daily hour of punishment and shame at school. If any boy or man – at school, at home, or anywhere, asks me to disrobe, I must do so. If he wished to fondle me, I must let him do so. If I am sluttish enough to become sexually excited, then I must ask him to fuck me as my punishment. I must be a born dirty slut, because my pussy gets moist and my nipples harden when a boy fondles my bare skin, and even when I am being whipped – even when I am carrying my cross beam every afternoon for my daily humiliation! I am a slut and I deserve this. My mother says that even though by law I am only required to be humiliated for an hour a day until my crucifixion, in truth I deserve any and all humiliation, which is why she requires me to submit to both acquaintances and strangers, when they order me to disrobe and (as they usually do) grope my breasts and my pussy. And since I was born a slut, to my great shame, I become sexually aroused when they do this. The result is that usually I submissively ask anywhere from 4 for 6 men to penetrate my pussy or asshole (at their option) and grace me with their seed. The men who feel sorry for me (which they don’t have to) deposit their seed in my cunt or asshole. But other men, after fucking my cunt or asshole, deposit their seed on my face (in which case it must remain on my face the rest of the day) or they require me to swallow their seed, which I do not like to do, even though I know it’s what I deserve. When I come home, my mother admonishes me for being a dirty slut, who has seed dripping from her cunt and asshole. I just quietly weep, knowing my deserved fate, and that my mother is right.
When I come home, the whole family gathers after dinner (I eat kneeling on the floor, hands tied behind my back, from a dog bowl) and I am to tell them how many men fondled me and how many times I became sexually aroused (which was the same amount of times I was required to request those men to penetrate my cunt or ass). Then, for such sluttish behavior, my mother gives me one stroke on my ass and thighs with a rattan cane, one for every time I was fondled, plus one stroke for every time I because sexually aroused. Then I was sent to my room. Then I washed myself, and I lay naked on my bed and stretched out my arms and legs, awaiting my father to bind my limbs to the four bed posts. This is necessary so I don’t touch myself, which is what dirty sluts do. Sometimes, my father would punish me further by penetrating my pussy or asshole.

The morning of my passion and crucifixion has final arrived. I thought that over the past month of degradation I would get used to the shame, but every day I have become more and more humiliated, as it further dawns on me how much I deserve to be nailed to a cross and displayed in my shame until I die on the cross! So, it is with grim submission that I leave my garment at the house – the last covering I will ever have – and report to the public whipping post at 8AM, May 1st. There I am shackled with my hands cuffed above my head so that my heels barely touch the sands. I await my fate. The other two sluts are there too. We all just stare at the ground, knowing that the crowds gather in front of us to witness our preparation. “Preparation,” we learned in Saturday School, was the necessarily brutal scourging inflicted on cunt sluts before they are nailed to the cross. We need to be purified. Thus, is was with both fear and submissive acceptance that I extended my arms, cruciform, to be shackled between two posts. I am to receive 39 lashes! Although I dreaded it, I prayed that my nipples and my pussy lips would be lashed as well when the whip wrapped around my body, to punish me for my shameful month of near constant sexual arousal. I was not disappointed!

When they were through with me, I was a sobbing mess, with bloody lashed striped on my back, ass, thighs, and striped even on my breasts. One lash wrapped around my waist and struck my clitoris. That was the last lash, after which I passed out. I was revived, and as I had been raised to do, I dutifully and humbly thanked the man for scourging me. The other two sluts had already begun carrying their cross beams to the town square, so I knew it was now my turn.
I stood as two attendants laid the beam across my shoulders and lashed my arms to it so that I could not let it go even if I wanted to. I did not want to let it go. I wanted to suffer every indignity. My father, mother, brothers and sisters (older and younger) were there. I was so ashamed. My sisters looked at me sadly, but the worst was the look of disappointment in the eyes of my mother, father, and brothers. I was a dirty slut being rightfully scourged and crucified.
My scourging had taken about an hour (there was a pause between every lash so I could experience the pain of each). My march of shame was ½ a mile from the whipping post to the town center where wood and nails awaited. I had gotten used to bearing the burden of my cross beam from my daily marches around the school. But my true cross beam was much heavier. I stumbled twice, and was whipped often for not marching faster. I had seen all this happen to other sluts, and now it was happening to me.

When we three sluts reached the site of our crucifixion, our cross beams were removed and attendants affixed them to posts laid out on the raised platform behind us. For our part, we stood, naked and humiliated, hands held behind our backs so that everyone could gaze of our nakedness (we had been instructed in Saturday School that if it turned out we had been born a dirty slut, this is the proper pose we should take before we were nailed, while the lead elder addresses the crowd before us.

When the elder has finished describing our just punishment to the people, the nailing begins. I am the last to be nailed. I stand naked and ashamed, hearing the screaming of the sluts behind me being nailed to their crosses. I know I am next.

The pain is horrific! It is worse than I ever imagined! And I know it will only be worse! After my wrists are nailed to the beam, the team of four men in charge of nailing me each take turns penetrating my pussy and asshole. It is so painful for me but I know it is their right and duty to take their pleasure from me. When they are done, I place my left foot over my right foot for my final nailing. I know this will be more painful, and that is why I want it.

Screaming, searing pain! Eventually I am aware I am completely nailed to the wood of the cross. I am slowly being raised up. I am in agony, and as I am raised, I see my former friends, family, and all the citizens of Cruxtown witnessing my crucifixion.

Screaming pain!

I am completely crucified. And the pain is unimaginable! After several hours struggling in pain on the cross, struggling for breath, an attendant offers me water to drink. I greedily accept. I don’t think I could have refused even if I wanted to. But even if I had the strength of will to refuse, we had been taught in Saturday School that should we be crucified sluts, we should accept any and all water to extend our suffering.

It is getting dark now. Lights illuminate us crucified sluts. People will come and go all night, ever seeing our shame.”

That night Rose became delirious. Sometime the next morning she died on the cross. The other two females soon followed her.
The End!

Back
Top Bottom