Cunnilingus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sex on one’s back can bring up Crux fantasies, especially if one’s arms are spread and held in place.:rolleyes:

A very alluring image, Barb, I'll keep that in my mind next time we are writing a story together :)

Wasn't sure whether to put these in bere or in "modern women like women", ah well
work55.jpgwork54.jpgwork52.jpgwork47.jpg

not subtle
all-you-can-eat-love-when-my-lady-is-silky-21129546.png

Is eye contact important, ladies?
pussy-licking.jpg

Dessert after the picnic?
15139.jpg

If you can't find someone to do it right, do it yourself
6181w1CPEWL._SY355_.jpg

It is written, if not earlier mentioned here, that licking vagina fluid procures throat cancer.
Actually, it's the possibility of HPV in the fluid that can cause risk. See this article for more info:

Pictures aren't enough, you have to learn on the job

Why is the guy drawn without a cock and balls?

It's a bad look, it suggests that eating pussy is emasculating!

It is written, if not earlier mentioned here, that licking vagina fluid procures throat cancer.

Can tongues reach that far ????

That cartoon doesn't mention the possible enhancing effect of bondage!

kataratoph.jpg

I drink, I smoke, I breath our typical Urban air, I eat not only biological grown food - so I will take that little extra risk gladly. Besides - living is perilous. It always ends with your death.
Ironic you should mention that you smoke, connoisseurs. The article states that "few people with an HPV infection will develop cancer," but that "[p]eople who smoke are less likely to be able to clear an HPV infection because smoking damages immune cells in the skin. These normally help protect against viral damage" that may increase the likelihood of throat cancer.
So, the trick is, quit smoking. For this and all the other obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom