Cunt Hunt: The Nieces

Go to CruxDreams.com
summer_camp__3__by_timetraxx_dftf0ic.jpg
When Jim returned to the camp ground near the hunting area, his two 18-year-old nieces, Jessica and Julia greeted him frantically in their large camping tent. The two stunning looking girls were completely naked, and Jessica’s large breasts had traces of dry cum on them from a handjob she gave earlier to a random middle aged guy on the camp ground for $20.

„UNCLE JIM!“, Julia shouted in excitement. „You’re back! Come on… take a cold beer and tell us everything!“, Jessica asked while cleaning up her breasts.

Jim opened the fridge box and grabbed an ice cold beer before sitting down in the camping chair. The two girls looked at him in anticipation. Before he could even say a word, Julia asked him: „How was it? How many girls did you hunt down? What did you do with them? Did you fuck them? Did you torture them? Or have you even snuffed one of the girls?“

„YES, Uncle Jim! Come on… tell us! We want to know every fucking detail of the hunt!“, Jessica added.

Jim never had never seen his two nieces that excited. They had been looking forward to joining him on the trip to the „Cunt Hunt“ Festival ever since he told them that his application had been approved. He still had mixed feelings about taking advantage of them by having sex with the two girls several times. He would have probably taken them along with him anyway, but since they offered him some nasty no-limit fuck-sessions he couldn’t say no. Justing thinking about fucking those two teenage cuties got his dick hard again. And that is only two hours after the exhausting Cunt Hunt Event. Apperantely those blue pills were still working.

And after all, the main reason he had mixed feelings about taking them here was not incest sex with his brothers daughters, but the moral aspect of the event itself. What kind of a role model would he be, if he took part in a hunting event in which 100 girls volunteered to get hunted down for 4 hours, hoping to survive in order to get the $100,000 prize money. It always shocked him, that so many gorgeous looking girls would sign up for the perverted game… effectively risking their lives for the ultimate adrenaline rush and the chance to make 100k. What he was most afraid of was the possibility that Jessica and Julia would sing up for next year’s „Cunt Hunt Festival“ themselves. Now that they were 18, they could do whatever they wanted. The thought that some fellow hunter would catch those two lovely teen girls in order to fuck, torture and possibly snuff them disgusted him, and gave him a boner at the same time. Yes, there’s a 65% chance of survival for each „Cuntestant“, and maybe they would survive the first year. But more than half of the girls who survived the game immediately sing up for the next one… some do It for the prize money, bust most girls do it for the adrenaline rush and excitement.

While he was still excited about what he experienced today during the hunt, he decided to play it cool and not get into any exciting details. In fact he wanted to discourage the girls from signing up.

„Yeah… that was fun. Hunting those girls was really a bliss. Well at least for me and the other hunters. I’m not so sure about those poor girls, who got snuffed today during the game…“, he said in calm voice.

„So… then you actually got some bitches? Come on, tell us! How many did you fuck?“ Jessica asked.

„Yeah… like I said… I got some girls. And… yes, of course I fucked them. Well, they basically begged me to fuck them!“, he said.

„Of course they do. Once a hunter gets you, Sex is the only thing that keeps them from killing you right away… at least the ones who are not into necro sex. And some even let you go, after they fucked you… apparently some guys can’t kill a girl they just had sex with. So how about you, uncle Jim? Did you snuff one today?“, Julia wanted to know.

Jim thought about playing it down… but then he decided to discourage them from signing up by giving them brutal truth.

„So, you really wanna know, girls? Yes… since today your Uncle is a fucking murderer. I killed 3 girls today… none of them older than you. Well technically it wasn’t murder but „assisted suicide“ under the „Assisted Suicide and Overpopulation Act of 2032““, he said in a serious voice.

„Fuck! 3 Girls? You snuffed 3 of those bitches today? FUCK! Tell us everyhing…. How did you do it? Did you torture them? Or did you make it quick and painless?“, Julia asked in excitement.

„Let me tell you something girls: There’s no such thing like a quick and painless death in the Cunt Hunt Game. Those hunters are sadists. They are fucking lunatics. Once they catch you, they turn the last minutes of your life into a living hell! You wanna know how I killed them? Ok… the first girl I caught was an 18-year old blonde… just like you. She was hiding in a ditch. I would probably never have found her, but she was moaning while she was rubbing her fucking clit. Can you imagine this? This girl was violently fingering herself, while lying in the dirt with spread legs. She was so focused on pleasuring herself, that she didn’t even notice as I approached her until I basically stood right next to her.“, Jim said.

„Well…to be honest… I totally get it. It must be fucking exciting hiding from the hunters. Just thinking about it gets me fucking wet. If I took part, I would probably masturbate 4 hours straight“, Jessica said with a big smile on her face.

Julia nodded: „Of course you would, you horny bitch!“, Julia laughed. „But kidding aside.. I know what you mean. I would do the same. Hiding in the forest and not knowing if you survive the next 4 hours would be a massive turn on…. To be honest, just imagining it get’s me wet right now. I hope you don’t mind if I play a little bit with my pussy while you tell us about the hunt?“ Without waiting for an answer, Julia reached down between her legs and started touching her perfectly shaved teenage pussy. At his point Jessica stopped playing with her erect nipples and reached for her pussy as well in order to push two fingers in her obviously wet fuck slit.

For a second, Jim got so distracted by the sight of his two beautiful nieces pleasuring themselves, that he forgot what he was about to say. Julia noticed her uncle’s confusion and said in an intimidating voice: „What’s up, uncle John…. Never seen two girls masturbating before? And if remember correctly then you had your hard cock in this little pussy only 4 days ago… I thought we were beyond the point where it would be inappropriate to masturbate in front of you. Come on, Uncle Jim… no big deal. Take a good look and join in, if you like… but please keep telling us about the hunt!“.

„Yes, Uncle Jim… in fact, if you tell us everything we might reward you… I might even let you cum inside me this time….“, Jessica teased as she pushed her pussy lips apart with her fingers in order to give him a good look at her obscenely spread vagina.

Jim decided to play it cool, even though he felt his hard cock twitching in his pants: „…well as I said… this blond teen girl was just furiously fingering herself and was about to cum as I pointed my rifle directly between her spread legs, aiming for her dripping pussy. When she reached the point of no return I pushed my foot against her lower leg. She opened her eyes in panic and stared at me while her pussy started twitching…“

„FUCK! You totally ruined her orgasm, Uncle Jim!“, Julia yelled.

„Yes, I did! I totally did!“, Jim triumphed.

„What happened next?“, Jessica asked while massaging her clit and pussy lips in circular movements..

„Well, at this point I was so horny, that I couldn’t stop myself from just mounting myself on top of her and raping the shit out of her for at least 5 minutes.“, Jim said.

„How did she react, when you just jumped onto her and rammed your hard cock inside her cunt?“, Julia asked.

„Well, she was reluctant at first, but her pussy was soaking wet, and she put up no fight, so it was extremely easy to fuck her.“, Jim answered.

„Did this little bitch cum?“, Jessica asked

„Well, she tried to hide it, but midway through the rape she held her breath in order to suppress an orgasm moan. I felt her tight little teenage vagina twitching around my cock. After she recovered from her orgasm I slowed down and whispered in her ear, that I would have to punish her for that orgasm. While I kept raping her, I told her in detail, how that punishment would look like…“, he said.

„Wow, that’s hot and fucked up, Uncle Jim. How did she react?“, Julia asked.

„Well, she started crying… which really turned me on. So after a couple more strokes I came to a really intense orgasm and pumped an insane amount of cum inside her little pussy.“, he explained.

„And then? Did you punish her?“, the girls asked while increasing the speed of their pussy massages.

„Sure… I strapped her down; spread eagle. And then I tried all those nasty things I always wanted to do with a helpless teen girl. I will spare you the details, but let’s just say: I learned how deep one can insert a wooden pole inside an 18-year-old’s vagina before it would penetrate her cervix. I also learned a lot how much a clitoris and nipples can and cannot take before they get detached. I also learned a lot about de-breasting, knife-fucking and pussy mutilation in general. And yes, it’s true: when you inject adrenaline into her body, you can prevent her from fainting so she has to feel the torture right till the end. And it really surprised me, how long she kept screaming after her entire body was engulfed in flames after I poured gasoline over her and set her alight.“

Jim wasn’t sure if the shocked expressions of his two nieces were due to the things they just heard, or if they were about to cum. It turned out, it was a mixture of both. Julia came first, but before her orgasm subsided, Jessica climaxed even more intensively.

Watching those two hotties cumming to what he told them, made his cock rock hard. He opened his zipper and released his erect cock from his pants. Immediately the two girls understood and got into position to give him a blow job. While Julia took his entire penis inside her mouth, Jessica started licking his balls.

Then Jim continued with his report: „Well, the second girl wasn’t that easy. When she saw me, that little bitch ran away… I shot at her but I missed. In panic she started climbing a large tree. She was a really good climber, but she couldn’t out-climb the bullets of my rifle. My first shot hit her left foot. My second shot hit her right shoulder, so she couldn’t hold on to that branch any longer… she fell almost 4 meters to the ground. I guess she must have hurt her spine since she was unable to move and couldn’t feel her legs any more. I slowly approached her, ripped her top and her slip off and then I took my time playing with her teenage pussy. She looked at me in horror in disgust, but as I started fingering her, her vagina became extremely wet. Apparently she was still able to feel her pussy and clit, but nothing in her legs. She just lay there… unable to move, with spread legs and a dripping wet pussy. Initially I just planned on killing her, but then I changed my mind and climbed on top of her in order to fuck her. The fact, that she couldn’t even struggle or move her legs, made it kinda weird to rape her. Apparently she was too scared to cum, but I had a great orgasm inside her. I decided to give her a relatively quick death, so I grabbed my rifle and shoved it all the way up her cunt to her cervix. I made her count down from 10 and while sobbing she counted down the numbers. At „0“ I pulled the trigger. Since the bullet exited through her back she didn’t die immediately. I sat down on her tits and looked in her beautiful face. Her crying made me hard again so I started jerking my cock and after a few strokes I came again and squeezed a few more drops of cum into her face.

Since she still hadn’t died yet, I decided to ignite the fuse of that large fire cracker I was carrying with me and shoved it inside her crying mouth. The cracker blew up the lower part of her head and she was finally gone.

„How about the third girl“, Jessica asked?

„Well, the third one was really quick. I caught her only minutes before the end of the game. I was actually too exhausted to rape her, so I just made her strip at gunpoint and masturbate for me. I told her I would let her go, if she actually made it to a genuine orgasm. She actually came within 3 minutes, so I told her she may dress herself and go. You should have seen her… I never saw a girl so relieved and happy. She put on her dress, thanked me and walked away. When I saw her walking away something just snapped inside me. Without thinking about it, I pointed my rifle at her and shot her in the back. She fell to the ground, unable to move. I turned her on her back, pushed her legs apart with my boots and shot her 3 times in her crotch. Then I left her to die. She’s probably still laying there, slowly bleeding to death.“

„Fuck… that’s so cruel… especially after you already had let her go. Why did you do that, Uncle Jim?“, Julia asked

„I don’t know… I guess letting her go seemed like a wasted opportunity….“, he said.

„Fuck… you’re really a sadistic monster, Uncle Jim“, Jessica said.

„Yes, I know… und now lay on your back and spread your legs! I wanna fuck your little cunts now!“

While he raped his niece he could tell, that they hadn’t expected to get fucked so rough. Julia was really in pain as he squeezed her tits and slapped her face. Jessica’s pussy lips were slightly bleeding after he was done fisting and pussy slapping her.

As he finally came and shot his hot semen over his two nieces a push message appeared on both of the girl’s phones. „Congratulations! Your Application for next year’s Cunt Hunt Event had been approved!“

„You fucking Cunts! You really did it? You applied to cunt hunt? FUCK!“, Jim was furious.

12 months later

As Jim approached the opening in the forest he saw two bodies tied down on the ground. As he came closer his suspicion turned out to be right.

„Julia? Jessica? What the fuck?“, he shouted at them.

„Jim? Is that you? Oh thank god, it is you!!! I was afraid those hunters would come back.“, Julia said

„So, they got you, didn’t they? What happened?“, Jim asked

„Well… they… they made us strip and suck their cocks. Then they raped us… 3 men. It was disgusting… They constantly beat us, while fucking us unbelievably rough. And in the end… instead of shooting us, they injected some kind of poison. They told us, we would die slowly during the next 2 hours from the poison and they would leave us here so that some other hunters could have their fun with us, if they found us!“, Jessica reported.

„But now that you’re here, you can pardon us and bring us to the emergency services! Cut us loose, uncle Jim! I don’t know how much time we have left!“, Julia said.

Jim looked at his nieces for a while. Then he put his bag and his rifle on the floor and opened his zipper.

„What… what are you doing, Uncle Jim?“, Jessica asked.

„What do you think I’m doing, Jessica? They left you here, so that other hunters could have their fun with you girls. I’m another hunter, and I’ll have some fun with you now!“, Jim laughed.

„WHAT? You’re kidding, right?“, Julia said.

„I’m not kidding you stupid bitch. I warned you not so sign up for this game. I told you that each and every hunter is a sadist. Now you’ll have to face the consequences. Spread your fucking legs, Julia. Since this is is the very last time I have the chance to fuck your tight little teenage pussy, I will enjoy it as much as I can!“, Jim said.

After raping his two nieces for almost 30 minutes he got up, closed his pants, grabbed his stuff and left them to die.

The End!

Back
Top Bottom