Darthsaad Paysite and Commission Work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Welcome all.

I‘ve been posting my written work for quite a while now, starting on BDSM LIBRARY back in 2004 and more recently on Deviant Art.

Since 2015 I have been providing my services as a commission writer, producing over a hundred pieces of BDSM fiction featuring original characters and popular heroines from movies, comic books and video games. My current cost is $1.10 USD per 100 words.

And now you can access my material on my own Patreon website, including stories, artwork, and photomanipulations. In order to access the material you must have a Discord account using the same email as your Patreon account.

Here are some samples of what is currently on the site.

78863B97-3B51-41C0-97C7-70DBCE2B2D1D.jpeg

4CD76ED1-98AD-4E24-9B62-B73A0A973CD3.jpeg

D183CAE2-2538-4AEE-9C73-7E2A40066CE1.png

LOOK FOR MORE PREVIEWS SOON

Deviantart link- free stuff and Paysite previews

https://www.deviantart.com/darthsaad-1

Patreon link- All tiers allow access to those below them in cost. All prices in USD.

https://www.patreon.com/Darthsaad

Tier 1: $3 Single stories and some art.
Tier 2: $5 Ongoing chapter stories plus artworks.
Tier 3: $7.50 Archives of stories with 2-4 chapters and early release artworks.
Tier 4: $14.99 Ongoing BIG stories and archives of same with 5+ chapters AND art collections.
Tier 5: $24.99 The latest Agent X spygirl BDSM novels (75,000+ words each)
Tier 6: $29.99 ALL five of the Agent X spygirl novels

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to be pretty talented guy and when you talk about it... I´m sorry BDSM Library no longer works, I belive I could fit right in! I have some hings I might ask you about in the future. It´s not very probable but who knows?

You seem to be pretty talented guy and when you talk about it... I´m sorry BDSM Library no longer works, I belive I could fit right in! I have some hings I might ask you about in the future. It´s not very probable but who knows?
Hey there. You can sometimes get BDSM LIBRARY to work, but the good news is that everything that I posted there is now on my Deviant Art site. Plus the continuations of stories I started but could not finish because of the Libary’s glitchy platform.

Happy to discuss commissions anytime.

PS. Tier 1 of the Patreon site has “extended cuts” of some of my early stories with Conine, the barbarian warrior women being whipped by the Romans.

Hey there. You can sometimes get BDSM LIBRARY to work, but the good news is that everything that I posted there is now on my Deviant Art site. Plus the continuations of stories I started but could not finish because of the Libary’s glitchy platform.

Happy to discuss commissions anytime.

PS. Tier 1 of the Patreon site has “extended cuts” of some of my early stories with Conine, the barbarian warrior women being whipped by the Romans.
Thanks. I would like to see illustrations to my story and I have also some separate fiction ideas but I am reluctant about asking people for such stuff.

I have recently begun playing with various online resources, including AI. Here is some work I intend to be posting more of on the Paysite soon :)

Red Sonja, Wonder Woman, and Taarna from ”Heavy Metal” (1981)

Attachments

• 99gppk4b6tza4i.jpg
    99gppk4b6tza4i.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 3a8c30gvav2vsg.jpg
    3a8c30gvav2vsg.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 98
  • k71b7u9q2mtdek.jpg
    k71b7u9q2mtdek.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom