Day of torture in the arena

Go to CruxDreams.com

Vindex

Tribune
A fantasy that often tickles me right now is to be placed in the context of Ancient Rome and all kinds of torture; he's the one who puts me on stage with another person. A woman of course. Here it is the masochistic side which stands out strongly.

In a context of martyrology this woman and I are condemned to the torture in the arena. Extracts from the dungeons we are brought, with other victims, into the arena. Everyone wears a little loincloth hiding their privacy. It's hot, very hot. The arena is packed with spectators eager for this spectacle.

Several wooden a gantry have been erected here and there. They make it possible to tie up, quartered, the condemned who will receive the flogging prior to any good crucifixion.

Heavy wooden crosses lie on the sand of the arena, most facing each other after they are erected. Hammers, ropes and bags of nails placed on the ground.

I am seized by the executioners and brought to the portico. Arms and legs torn in chains. The same goes for the other males. Then, by a random selection, the condemned women are brought to the men. A beautiful slave of my size is assigned to me by my porch.

She is tied torn face to face with me; body against body. We still have our loincloths, but all of them are bare-chested.

We are covered in sweat. His opulent chest against my chest, our sweats mix. We look into each other's eyes, aware of our fate, aware of our last moments of life. Under the loincloth my sex hardened in contact with the lower abdomen my partner suffering. Our thighs are tied against each other. We kiss with passion.

The torment of flogging begins. Our bodies twist and rub under the blows. Our torn skins, blood flows over our shoulders, flows on our chest, blood mixes. And there; at this moment, the masochist who is in me, excited by the friction of the body of the victim, ejaculates all the sperm still contained in his balls.

The executioners unhook me and pull me back towards the cross on the ground. My partner, the bloodied body will have to feed on the vision of my decline before suffering the same fate. With a firm hand and with a sadistic laugh, an assistant executioner tears off my loincloth and shows it off to the crowd, shouting loudly: "This slave dog has managed to enjoy". He brandished the linen loincloth high with my blood, my sweat and my sperm.

Then everything goes very quickly. Plated on the cross, my arms and legs are tied with ropes. When the nails are driven into my wrists my body twists, paralyzed by excruciating pain. My pelvis lifts and at this moment, my bladder drops. A powerful and long stream of urine spills over my chest, mixing with my sweat, my blood. The executioner grabbed his whip again and plowed my belly and torso calling me "bastard, no reserve kind of dung". My feet are then nailed to the beam. With the help of the ropes, the cross is hoisted under the cheers of a hysterical crowd. The shock of the beam falling into the hole made on the ground tears cries of pain from me.

My partner attended the spectacle of my forfeiture, forfeiture which will now be hers. Detached she is now pulled back, her loincloth ripped apart with rage. From my cross I dominate the scene. Once his arms are nailed, the executioners take their reward before fixing his feet. A serial rape, alternately the executioner and his two assistants showing off their tense and turgid member, take her by force and smash her pussy. The last to take it withdraws at the last moment and takes pleasure in ejaculating between her busty breasts. His feet will then be nailed to the beam, the cross erected facing mine.

We thus remain to suffocate and to twist on the cross, under a blazing sun. With the end of the afternoon, the moment of our deliverance will come, we leave this world to sink into eternal limbo. Some will have broken legs, others a spear, which was the case with my partner. As for me, these are four archers who are riddling me with their arrows.

The Roman arena offered a broad variety of torments, far more varied then just the cross. Fighting in staged battles, being fed to wild beasts... all sorts of tortures too.

982/5000

Indeed, and I agree with you. It is because in this story I tell a story that relates to my deep fantasy. In another life I was certainly crucified to haunt me like this.
I also remember a video seen on Youtube a while ago; it was related to the martyrdom of a Christian in the arena.
In the scene we see an iron chair installed in the axis of the box of honor.
This chair is heated to red by a fire installed below. On each side we see two men, in loincloth, being whipped to death. Their hands tied to the top of a pole.
Then two executioners bring a pretty woman by pushing her back towards the hot chair. Each hand is attached to a long bar that pushes the executioners.
The victim is thus pushed to sit on the chair. The scene ends with his howl of pain. Too bad she was dressed in a long tunic; I would have put her entirely naked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great story Vindex.
There is a book that explains in detail various deaths in Roman arenas. The cover gives an idea of the contents. The prisoner's face, knowing she is to be torn apart alive, makes me want to know what she will be thinking as the ropes go taught and her limbs are ripped from her. Perhaps her thoughts will be drowned out by the cheers of the crowd?
img-1553746753.jpg

Great story Vindex.
There is a book that explains in detail various deaths in Roman arenas. The cover gives an idea of the contents. The prisoner's face, knowing she is to be torn apart alive, makes me want to know what she will be thinking as the ropes go taught and her limbs are ripped from her. Perhaps her thoughts will be drowned out by the cheers of the crowd?
View attachment 871594
The victim seems serene in the face of the fate that awaits her. Too bad to quarter such a beautiful body, but I think that in ancient Rome it did not matter.
What is certain is that this kind of spectacle was to bring acclamation from the hysterical and bloodthirsty crowd.

The victim seems serene in the face of the fate that awaits her. Too bad to quarter such a beautiful body, but I think that in ancient Rome it did not matter.
What is certain is that this kind of spectacle was to bring acclamation from the hysterical and bloodthirsty crowd.
No doubt she had comitted some grave crime - by Roman standards, at least. And very few of the crowd sat close enough to tell the difference between a pretty girl and an ugly one.

If only I had a ringside seat, or perhaps a few rows back to avoid any flying debris from the bodies being destroyed for entertainment. Would not want to ruin my best clothes.
If I recall the human remains do not go to waste but are used to feed animals kept fpr future games. A good bit of Roman recycling.

Great story Vindex.
View attachment 871594
The artist was Fortunino Matania - that's probably his best-known and most sensationally erotic drawing,
but his work is worth checking out.

View attachment 871847 View attachment 871848 a couple of pictures of the "enjoyable" entertainment

This is one of the ways, and includes free cart transport to the arena.View attachment 872195
The (manip) artist of (I think all) these is Damian, a member here,
he won't be best pleased to see his signature has been removed.

The artist was Fortunino Matania - that's probably his best-known and most sensationally erotic drawing,
but his work is worth checking out.

The (manip) artist of (I think all) these is Damian, a member here,
he won't be best pleased to see his signature has been removed.
Back in the 50s and 60s,Daniel R Mannix was one of the go to authors if you wanted your heroines to be whipped or tortured, although his descriptions were,by today`s standards relatively restrained.

Back in the 50s and 60s,Daniel R Mannix was one of the go to authors if you wanted your heroines to be whipped or tortured, although his descriptions were,by today`s standards relatively restrained.
Was he Archbishop of Melbourne? b. Charleville, County Cork, Ireland, March 4, 1864; d. Melbourne, Australia, Nov. 6, 1963.

Interesting point - plenty of juicy accounts of virgin martyrs being whipped, tortured and fed to the beasts were written by lesser clergy, monks and friars, I can't think offhand of any by bishops, though I'm sure there must be some. 'Those about to die' was the basis for the film 'Gladiator' - the book in turn is based a lot on Martial's De Spectaculis, which is a real tabloid-style revelling in salacious detail while adopting a tone of shocked disapproval. Mannix seems to have been a versatile guy, had a pretty eventful life (and Philadelphians here tell me he's still quite well-known in that city) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_P._Mannix

Was he Archbishop of Melbourne? b. Charleville, County Cork, Ireland, March 4, 1864; d. Melbourne, Australia, Nov. 6, 1963.

Mannix was a towering figure in Australian history, Archbishop of Melbourne for over 40 years, he opposed conscription during WWI, supported Irish independence, supported trade unionism but opposed communism, and was a key figure behind the conservative Catholic political movement (the Movement") that split the Australian Labor party in the 1950s, keeping it out of power for decades.

I don't believe he wrote any racy novels, but who knows what his private interests were?

Mannix was a towering figure in Australian history, Archbishop of Melbourne for over 40 years, he opposed conscription during WWI, supported Irish independence, supported trade unionism but opposed communism, and was a key figure behind the conservative Catholic political movement (the Movement") that split the Australian Labor party in the 1950s, keeping it out of power for decades.

I don't believe he wrote any racy novels, but who knows what his private interests were?
It was Daniel P Mannix, an American author, who liked to put his heroines through the wringer

Back
Top Bottom