Daz scenes and short stories by DimonCherny's

Go to CruxDreams.com

DimonCherny

Assistant executioner
Good afternoon. I was able to get my head around a bit. so I decided to create a new post. I hope this does not violate any rules or internal orders. I want to start working on more detailed stories not always related to the crucifixion, but also the aesthetics of the female body and bondage. For example. her name is not yet known, it is only known that she is a thief. and as we can see, the girl officer is ready to proceed with her arrest. as we can see, our criminal was not ready for this and is now completely naked. if she can't protect herself, she won't see clothes anytime soon.

Attachments

• thief_girl_1.jpg
    thief_girl_1.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 548
she tries to fight back

Attachments

• thief_girl_11.jpg
    thief_girl_11.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 410
  • thief_girl_10.jpg
    thief_girl_10.jpg
    719.3 KB · Views: 293
  • thief_girl_9.jpg
    thief_girl_9.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 282
  • thief_girl_8.jpg
    thief_girl_8.jpg
    838.2 KB · Views: 262
  • thief_girl_7.jpg
    thief_girl_7.jpg
    802.8 KB · Views: 266
  • thief_girl_6.jpg
    thief_girl_6.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 264
  • thief_girl_5.jpg
    thief_girl_5.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 274
  • thief_girl_4.jpg
    thief_girl_4.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 272
  • thief_girl_3.jpg
    thief_girl_3.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 271
  • thief_girl_2.jpg
    thief_girl_2.jpg
    765.2 KB · Views: 291
it looks like the officer decided to enjoy her success

Attachments

• thief_girl_20.jpg
    thief_girl_20.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 314
  • thief_girl_19.jpg
    thief_girl_19.jpg
    855 KB · Views: 293
  • thief_girl_18.jpg
    thief_girl_18.jpg
    784.6 KB · Views: 289
  • thief_girl_17.jpg
    thief_girl_17.jpg
    851.9 KB · Views: 275
  • thief_girl_16.jpg
    thief_girl_16.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 279
  • thief_girl_15.jpg
    thief_girl_15.jpg
    737.6 KB · Views: 260
  • thief_girl_14.jpg
    thief_girl_14.jpg
    844.1 KB · Views: 255
  • thief_girl_13.jpg
    thief_girl_13.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 238
  • thief_girl_12.jpg
    thief_girl_12.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 256
a little continuation

Attachments

• thief_girl_29.jpg
    thief_girl_29.jpg
    732.3 KB · Views: 244
  • thief_girl_28.jpg
    thief_girl_28.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 208
  • thief_girl_27.jpg
    thief_girl_27.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 223
  • thief_girl_26.jpg
    thief_girl_26.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 233
  • thief_girl_25.jpg
    thief_girl_25.jpg
    711.6 KB · Views: 223
  • thief_girl_24.jpg
    thief_girl_24.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 230
  • thief_girl_23.jpg
    thief_girl_23.jpg
    805.3 KB · Views: 215
  • thief_girl_22.jpg
    thief_girl_22.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 242
  • thief_girl_21.jpg
    thief_girl_21.jpg
    829.4 KB · Views: 273
P.S. This is my first story writing experience. I'll probably start.
Evening show live.
Presenter welcomes all viewers and announces the start of the TV show. A very pretty petite girl enters the stage, which most viewers of the TV show probably know.
- Our guest today is the winner of dance competitions, the sexiest dancer in the country, who gives her performances in the best clubs in the country. This is Angelica. - The presenter presented the guest to the public.
The girl took the stage. Every step she took showed the curves of her body, she moved amazingly. She loved being watched, and while walking at the table leading, at ease and easily showed the dignity of her body to the maximum.

Attachments

• dancer_Angelica_2.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_2.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 170
  • dancer_Angelica_1.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_1.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 158
Angelica has never been to a show like this before. She had seen many times on TV and was willing to talk about herself and answer questions about her. Angelica was in a wonderful mood, she was self-confident and ready to talk even about her intimate life.
At this time, the Presenter was in anticipation, and she did not want to start a long conversation starting with simple questions.
- We were contacted by a person whose name we do not know. He told you something. We invited you to our TV show, because we and all our viewers are interested to know the answer. You are a beautiful girl, you love attention, you love to show your body. But we know something else. Are you ready to confess or refute your desires in front of all viewers? - Presenter actively started
Angelica was so relaxed that she was not ready for that very question.

Attachments

• dancer_Angelica_3.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_3.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 131
  • dancer_Angelica_4.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_4.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 121
  • dancer_Angelica_5.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_5.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 121
- Angelica. You dream of crucifixion. You want to be done with you. You want everyone to see it. We know it. - Firmly began leading.
Angelica was speechless. She wasn't ready for those words. But her experience in public helped her hide much of her surprise.
- You were tied to the cross, you yourself asked for it. But you didn't experience and feel what you wanted. - continued leading.
From every word spoken by the leading, Angelica was excited and shy at the same time. Before, she did not know how to share this with others, but now she was told about it in front of everyone.

Attachments

• dancer_Angelica_6.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_6.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 122
  • dancer_Angelica_7.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_7.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 150
Angelica felt hot, her nipples were still swollen. She tried to distract herself by taking off her jacket.
At this time, the host continued to speak.
- For this we invited you to our TV show. We have great connections, which allowed us to obtain official permission for your crucifixion on the air. You just say what you want. We have prepared for you a cross, medical alloy nails, a specially trained female police officer will do everything you need. - the presenter explained.
From these words, Angelica felt how wet everything was between her legs. Perhaps the chair was already wet, but it did not bother her. She was filled with excitement that the whole world would be able to see her beautiful body nailed to the cross. How nails will pierce her delicate skin, making her helpless in front of everyone. She remembered how every day, returning home from the gym, she would bend in front of the mirror for a long time, imagining herself on the cross.

Attachments

• dancer_Angelica_8.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_8.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 168
At that moment, a girl in the uniform of a policeman appeared in the studio, brought a small cross, just right for our beautiful dancer.
Angelica jumped up from her chair and could not take her eyes off this cross, made of fresh wood.
The female police officer placed a cross in front of Angelica and stood waiting, inviting her to accept the offer.

Attachments

• dancer_Angelica_9.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_9.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 158
  • dancer_Angelica_10.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_10.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 132
The presenter got up from the table, went up to Angelica and, watching the dancer's confused look, said resolutely.
- Say you want it!
After these words, Angelica immediately hid her excitement and her eyes were filled with determination. Grasping the bottom of the topic with one hand, as if ready to tear it off herself, she looked intently into the eyes of the presenter and answered decisively.
- I want!

Attachments

• dancer_Angelica_11.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_11.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 141
  • dancer_Angelica_12.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_12.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 164
Before Angelica never exposed her breasts to the public, this was her principle. Taking off the topic, she felt how he was rubbing on her nipples swollen with excitement. Her breath hitched.
Once topless in front of her tormentor, a girl in a police uniform, Angelica began to pull her pants down to her hips, moving and beating her torso. She moved like in a dance, you could see how each of her muscles worked, and her thin elastic skin stretched. Angelica at the same time looked at her tormentor from a high, as if with a mockery.

Attachments

• dancer_Angelica_13.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_13.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 176
  • dancer_Angelica_14.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_14.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 219
  • dancer_Angelica_15.jpg
    dancer_Angelica_15.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 290
I have one question, to the small number of people who started watching the series about Angelica. should I keep doing the plot for the pictures? It seems to me that people simply reacted more actively to pictures without text, or I'm doing something wrong...

I have one question, to the small number of people who started watching the series about Angelica. should I keep doing the plot for the pictures? It seems to me that people simply reacted more actively to pictures without text, or I'm doing something wrong...
In my opinion, the plot is very important. The context is what makes it sexy. The story is what makes it sexy. And your words are hot.

<3 Jen

Back
Top Bottom