Go to CruxDreams.com
I've always found death by stoning to be fascinating, and I think it's similar to crucifixion in terms of the humiliation and mutilation. Does anyone else feel this way?

I also can't ever find any content (stories or pictures/videos) of stoning so if you have any, please post it for all to enjoy!

I've always found death by stoning to be fascinating, and I think it's similar to crucifixion in terms of the humiliation and mutilation. Does anyone else feel this way?

Interesting question. I can certainly see the brutal, cruel similarities.

I also can't ever find any content (stories or pictures/videos) of stoning so if you have any, please post it for all to enjoy!

This is something I have noticed, as well. I know of only two (and it is something I look out for, because I have discussed this with someone who shares an ....... interest). They are both by the wonderful Gallows Girl Amy, whose art often turns up here, usually in the hanging threads.

MEF32CS_o.jpg

MEF349E_o.jpg

(externally-hosted images)

Last edited:
Interesting question. I can certainly see the brutal, cruel similarities.

This is something I have noticed, as well. I know of only two (and it is something I look out for, because I have discussed this with someone who shares an ....... interest). They are both by the wonderful Gallows Girl Amy, whose art often turns up here, usually in the hanging threads.

MEF32CS_o.jpg

MEF349E_o.jpg

(externally-hosted images)
Oh my gosh that's so sexy ❤️ I wish my whole town would crowd together and put me through that

Within the last couple of years there was a TV detective drama in which a woman was buried up to her neck and then stoned to death. I can't remember what it was called, or in which country it was set (perhaps not UK where I watched it) but I can still remember the image of just the head of the woman showing and perhaps under a bridge. Sorry not to recall more

some old ones I have. No explanation as to why she was stoned but it does prove effective!!!
View attachment 1242030View attachment 1242031View attachment 1242033View attachment 1242032View attachment 1242034
She was stoned for
some old ones I have. No explanation as to why she was stoned but it does prove effective!!!
View attachment 1242030View attachment 1242031View attachment 1242033View attachment 1242032View attachment 1242034
She was stoned on false claims of infidelity - her husband wanted out of the marriage so he could marry a younger woman. These are from The Stoning of Soraya M

Stoning is interesting. Depsite it is a bit too much "bloody" for my taste, i find likeable the idea of a victim tries to protect herself, to resist, knowing that every trying just prolong her agony and increase the pain.
This is a psychological situation I find interesting:The desperat angst you feel when your survival instinct force you to resist even if you know there's no hope...
Anyway, i prefer imagine stoning not as an execution but as a single torture-step in a longer calvary.

I think it is a fairly safe bet to say we are all interested in cruxing but are you also turned on by oither forms of execution?

For example I have done roleplaying about being burned alive and hanging. I find being burned alive, tortured to death or impaled sexy. Hanging and beheading less so (although garroting .....) and I have no interest in shooting or death by drowning or electrocution.

I think I have no interest in shooting or electrocution because I like my fantasies grounded in ancient/medieval scenarios.

I'm also not big into 'consensual' (although I'm playing out a story in my head that I think will play well with this crowd). I prefer being a victim of the powers that be being either a minor criminal, slave or prisoner of war.

Also I don't want to speak for the other girls here but I (and a number of my girlfriends) have fantasies centered around being raped (I carefully keep the hard BDSM ideas out of those conversations) which I have no real life interest in having happen.

Just some thoughts to maybe start some conversations.

kisses

willowfall
I reject women being stoned to death for adultery in countries like the iran in real life but I am also a bit fascinated of it and would like to watch such an execution in a small village of the middle east. It seems to be quite ritual and there are several rules about it. After a last meal the delinquent goes into her room with a sister or cousin and takes of the hijab and everything for being dressed just in a write shroud. Meanwhile relatives dig a big hole and after that the woman is put into this hole with her arms bend to the back. Now the hole is filled up and the village's people throw medium size stones onto the woman who is scared to death and starts to scream caused by the pain. Not much later the white shroud gets wet and blood soaked. The delinquent is dying slowly but no one hears her tears and moans until she is quiet after about 10 or 15 minutes and doesn't move anymore...soraya_200x150-96dcda8f72e9b868f1b4b3b9befc224efd0f2a5d-s1100-c50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom