Decadent Art by zfx

Go to CruxDreams.com
365 days full of beauty and shared love.
12 months filled with joy and tenderness
A year full of promise and wisdom
Humor and love without forgetting friendship.

Beautiful meetings and sincere friendships.
Great love in the simplicity of love.
Good physical and moral health.
A beautiful professional life.
A family happiness that is a sweet treat.

To you and your loved ones, I wish the best.
The pleasure of living felt in every hour.

Happy New Year 2022 to your little world!

Attachments

• 584b8be61de11.jpg
    584b8be61de11.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 752
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've offered you anything, so here's a little work, I like it v is quite refined to focus on the plastic of the character, it makes me think of Japanese drawings, refined

Attachments

• captives-32.jpg
    captives-32.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 829
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've offered you anything, so here's a little work, I like it v is quite refined to focus on the plastic of the character, it makes me think of Japanese drawings, refined
That hanging/gibbet cage is awesome.. all the more so because she can’t close her legs.. and her neck and wrists are tightly locked in place …. I love the dark dungeon setting too: great job!! :thumbsup:

The detail and promised menace in the image is exquisite! That gibbet is unique. And I’m intrigued by that stock intended for uncomfortable placement of both ankles and wrists… how will the weights be used? How will the gridded duckboard be used? Thank you.

First visit to the marquiseView attachment 1130218
Coool. Absoluetely coool. And cruel - this Lady in the blue clothes. Whoever has the experience of being suspended by his/her wrists knows that this very soon starts to hurt enormously (like bein crucified?). And being suspended by only one arm is almost unbearable. But this doesn't seem to matter, or is even intended. It seems, that the Marquise wants to punish that girl in the background, and it seems that she enjoys her nuditiy.

Back
Top Bottom