Deviantart

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
I have been to deviant art many times and I have considered posting there, but the pages almost never display correctly. What is the secret to getting deviantart to display correctly. For example I go the page in the link and only one picture will display, all of the otheres are grayed out. I am logged into my account. When I try to go to the settings page for my account it just locks the browser window up. I would love to start posting soome of my work there, but I dont see the point if I cant get the page to load.

Thanks for any help.

I have been to deviant art many times and I have considered posting there, but the pages almost never display correctly. What is the secret to getting deviantart to display correctly. For example I go the page in the link and only one picture will display, all of the otheres are grayed out. I am logged into my account. When I try to go to the settings page for my account it just locks the browser window up. I would love to start posting soome of my work there, but I dont see the point if I cant get the page to load.

Thanks for any help.
you need to be a member and logging in on the pages with the pics

When I try to get to that page, only one of the images load. I checked and all of my updates are current and I am running Windows 7. I am convinced that there is something wrong on my end, but I am not sure what it is.
Is your inlogname visible next to the search square?
Because that not displaying correctly happened only if you are not a member or not in the correct way logged on.

Is your inlogname visible next to the search square?
Because that not displaying correctly happened only if you are not a member or not in the correct way logged on.

Yes it shows my username. I can even click on some of the images and get them to open, but I cannot get a page of thumbnails.

I can't understand that because i didn't never pay somewhat and I'm only registred for free.
I will look for you but you had now to be patient:D

Had the same problem for ages. I think their site is at fault. Signed up again with a different account and now things are OK. Two images attached.

Attachments

• 3d_crucifixion_scene_i_by_passionofagoddess-d5lt7uz.jpg
    3d_crucifixion_scene_i_by_passionofagoddess-d5lt7uz.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Seven_Crosses_19_by_Finality3D.jpg
    Seven_Crosses_19_by_Finality3D.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: Joe
Back
Top Bottom