Diary Of Isobel, My Slave Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR
I've decided to create a domestic slave girl. Though she is always naked and almost always bound, she is not for fulfilling my sexual desires. Her duties are to clean, take be punished when I need to take my anger out on someone, to write in this diary for all to see, and to scratch behind my ear. I will be providing the pictures.
Please don't mind that she changes hair color and race from post to post. Isobel is special like that.
image.jpg

Today, my master's kitchen sink is flooding. He is particularly angry because the super was in here yesterday fixing it, and the same problem is occurring. I am down on my hands and knees, wiping the floor. The water is not clean, but I shall not complain. Nor shall I complain about the company of the super, who is not being subtle about staring at my naked body while snaking the drain, and talking at me about his dentist appointments, a new all purpose cleaner that is better than what I am using, and that he wished he had a slave like me. My master has gone from the room. I am to tell him when the super leaves.
image.jpg

image.jpg
My master is punishing me , because the sink needs to be replaced, he can't come in and do it until Monday. My master asked me how that examined the water coming up from the left side of the sink when the disposal is used, and slashed at my bare backside with his suspenders. He continues to whip my behind, as he rages about how the super cannot take a hint about when someone wants you to stop talking to them, and doesn't he have any friends he can say words at?
Tears trickle down my face. It hurts so, the metal pincers at the end of his suspenders. But I know it is good for my master to get his aggression out on me. It is good for him to wear clothes while I am naked, and feel complete power over me.
I am standing on my tip toes, and he attaches electrodes to my feet. There is a quick shock and I jump up, and feel the full weight of my body as I swing from my arms. I dip my toes down and gain my footing again. But not is temporary. My feet will be shocked every five minutes. My master turns his back on me. He's going up to binge watch episodes of Never Mind The Buzzcocks. I hope he remembers to take me down before he goes to bed. My arms already hurt.

Oh poor Isobel...:( I'm sure it's a tough life only getting satisfaction through domestic duties. At least she accepts her punishment bravely. But someone has to do it so the pleasure slaves can give full attention to the Master. I wonder if she ever feels jealous when the pleasure slave lounge in the harem bragging about the orgasms the Master and Mistress gave them last night while Isobel cleans and tidies up, her denied pussy dripping in need.:( And they always tease Isobel so much and trick their owners into punishing her!:mad: They're just jealous they can't shape-shift!:p At least she has a friend like Ulrika does though!:D
image-jpg.263800

Thank you for your kind words, my dear, but I am the only slave in the household. No one tricks my master into punishing me. It is always deserved. And I do not complain. I love him so.
He took me down from my suspension and led me into the bed chamber. I gave no thought to my own tiredness or soreness as I watched him stumble and yawn.
At the foot of his bed, in on my stomach on the carpet floor. He hogtied me, and put a gag in my mouth. I talk in my sleep sometimes.

image.jpg

And then, he reads me a bed time story from his computer or phone. Stories about slaves like me, being humiliated, tortured, and executed. Tonight he reads me Constantinople by Barbaria, and by the time he got to the part about the two girls being led naked off the ship and onto the auction block I was dripping onto my rug, which I would have to clean tomorrow. I stretched my hands behind me as far as they could go, and my fingers could lightly rub the lips on my sex.
My master finished reading for the night, tossed his phone in the nightstand, and was snoring within two minutes.
I am both sweaty and sticky from my own juices, and I am still very, very hot. Before my master leaves tomorrow to go to his book club, he with chain my hands in front of me so I can do the chores. And when he leaves, I will have a good session.

Good night my friends.

Thank you for your kind words, my dear, but I am the only slave in the household. No one tricks my master into punishing me. It is always deserved. And I do not complain. I love him so.
He took me down from my suspension and led me into the bed chamber. I gave no thought to my own tiredness or soreness as I watched him stumble and yawn.
At the foot of his bed, in on my stomach on the carpet floor. He hogtied me, and put a gag in my mouth. I talk in my sleep sometimes.

View attachment 263984

And then, he reads me a bed time story from his computer or phone. Stories about slaves like me, being humiliated, tortured, and executed. Tonight he reads me Constantinople by Barbaria, and by the time he got to the part about the two girls being led naked off the ship and onto the auction block I was dripping onto my rug, which I would have to clean tomorrow. I stretched my hands behind me as far as they could go, and my fingers could lightly rub the lips on my sex.
My master finished reading for the night, tossed his phone in the nightstand, and was snoring within two minutes.
I am both sweaty and sticky from my own juices, and I am still very, very hot. Before my master leaves tomorrow to go to his book club, he with chain my hands in front of me so I can do the chores. And when he leaves, I will have a good session.

Good night my friends.
Oh that's just cruel!:eek: At least there is the morning to look forward too...;)

Please don't say that he is cruel. He is a kind and gentle master, and very sensitive too. He was going to give me a cold shower for what you said about him, but he changed his mind after he found out that ACDC is now allowing their stuff to be streamed on spotify. He is very cheerful this morning. After I made him breakfast of eggs with cheese, unburnt bacon, buttered toast and strong coffee with just a few drops of Jameson and Bailey's we take a walk quick nature walk.
image.jpg

I do feel shame being seen naked and exposed. Most slaves have that beaten out of them, but my master encourages it. We pass by a young couple who are having a mostly liquid picnic. The boy stares at me until his girlfriend grabs his neck and pulls him towards her. As they kiss passionately, she raises her middle finger to me. Ever my protector, my master returns the favor.
My master is getting ready to go out. He did not say when he would return, and I do not ask. He gives me my instructions, which are minimal today, fold laundry, organize book case, wash shoes, stuff like that. I nod that I understand my duties, and he pats me on the head before walking out the door. I miss him already.

image.jpg

Master is so wise and clever. He knows all. Everything is clean, and everything in order, but still, I am to be punished. Because Sarah was here. Beautiful Sarah, the next door slavegirl. All the while he leads me to the dungeon by my hair I plead with my master not to tell Sarah's mistress. He does not speak.

image.jpg

Tied against the wall, he "cleans" away my filthy was with freezing cold water. I shiver uncontrollably, even before the icy hose has blast my clit. It is awful. I struggle in my bondage. The water doesn't stop for a long time.
He asks it it was worth it. And I do not lie to him. It is the only thing I can do to make him angry, so much that he might not even punish me for it.
And yes, it was worth it. If Sarah is punished by her cruel mistress, I hope she feels the same.
My master has hung me out to dry, and will not return until morning. image.jpg

Master has had a stomach ache these last few days, and not much has happened. When my master is sick, he does not wish to see me naked. Instead, I wear a tunic I made out of an old bed sheet. It drops down to my knees. Though I am saddened by my masters illness, I do love my dress.

My master on his futon, and I bring him his tray of tea, tomato soup, and ham sandwiches. In his delirium, he thanks me. My weekend indiscretions appear to have been forgiven, if not forgotten.

Sarah has not been so fortunate.

image.jpg

She has been kept outside all night these last two nights. I watch her from the window. She looks so cold. She looks up at me, and maybe she is smiling. It is difficult to tell. My master falls asleep without immobilizing me. Of course, I have no thoughts of leaving. But I open the blinds to the window. Sarah looks up at me from her post. No one else can see. I drop my tunic. The chains on my rattle as I begin to pleasure myself for Sarah. And she definitely is smiling.

a tunic I made out of an old bed sheet. It drops down to my knees. Though I am saddened by my masters illness, I do love my dress.
I love that line jacks - it just shows how well you've got into a slavegirl's mind,
when something that Free people would think worthless or worse
can be precious and important. :)

It is those touches that make this diary truly special. I thought when you started that it would be a fun account, and a pleasant diversion, but it is so much more than that. Yes, it's fun to read, but it is touching and alive. Super job so far. :popcorn:

It is those touches that make this diary truly special. I thought when you started that it would be a fun account, and a pleasant diversion, but it is so much more than that. Yes, it's fun to read, but it is touching and alive. Super job so far. :popcorn:
Thanks. It was really just a writing exercise for me to keep me writing everyday. Having a slave was never really one of my fantasies, but this is fun to work on and develop.

Heh. Well, it was never one of mine either, but I find myself developing or discovering new fantasies here. :)

Today, the plumber came to replace the sink. Per my master's instructions, he was paid in advance.

image.jpg

And after the job was finished, he was tipped. Just the tip

image.jpg

The sour taste has not left my mouth, and he finished onto my chin, and his sticky gooey slime slid down my front.

But my master was beyond please when he came home, to see the brand new sink. He dropped his briefcase and coat and rushed to test the water. The hot was hot, and the cool was cool. I made a move to pick up his coat, but he motioned me over to him. I don’t know what to expect, but it certainly wasn’t this. He unchained me. He tossed my bondage to the side, and bade me bath in the kitchen sink.

image.jpg

Naked and free, I sit on the counter, my feet under the hot running water. I am well aware that I am laughing. I cannot describe my joy. It takes me back to a time I am forbidden to think about. A time when my body was not on display everyday. A time when I wasn’t chained. A time when I could touch soap and cloth and wash my own body. A past life I can be severely punished for mentioning, so I wont.

I soak a dish cloth in hot water and wipe my breast clean of plumber cum. There as marks on my wrist and ankles, but it is no time to think of that. I giggle as water trickles down from my neck to between my legs. How long has it been since I giggled? Two days, but don’t tell anyone.

My master nods approvingly over his Jameson and Bailey’s. This diary is for honesty, and I can honestly say that I love my master in a way that no other slave loves their master. He takes pleasure in my happiness as well as my suffering. He cares about me. He has defended me, taken my side against false accusations in a way no other slave owner does. He trust me, and I show him each and everyday that I am worthy of his trust. Once I have decided I am done, I dry myself off, pick up my chains, put them back on, and start on the dishes that have been piling up these last few days.

image.jpg

Meanwhile, my master is looking his mail, deciding which piece would make the best coaster. But there is a piece of mail there that makes him say “OH, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!” I know what it is. For him, it is a major inconvenience. I, however, am filled with horror.

image.jpg

When master needs to verbally vent his anger, he gags me. I would not dare speak unless I am spoken to, but my master is a bit eccentric. He needs me to stand before him, so that he is not talking to himself, yet he does not wish me to be a part of the conversation. He needs to gag me to remind himself that I cannot respond.

“I mean, this is such a violation of my rights,” he said, indicating the letter, which was completely blank on the outside. “If it were up to me, I wouldn’t even let you go. You don’t need to see this. But fine. It’s the law. Law applies to everyone equally. But why do I have to go? Why can’t someone else take to this?”

‘This’ was the equivalent of jury duty for slave owners. For slaves, it meant something else. Master flung the picture down at my feet.

image.jpg

With the letter, there was a picture of another naked girl, obviously a slave, chained to a post somewhere in the woods. A runaway, now condemned to a most painful and humiliating death. And it had to be witnessed by slaves and master alike.

My master is upset because he was looking forward to the Celtic whisky tasting that is happening tomorrow night. I was to accompany him, with my tunic, and make sure he got home safe. And now he must bring me to this execution. I’m the one that is suppose to witness it. I have to see a girl of my station die screaming, as an example to all other slaves.

I have never been to a runaway’s execution before. Sarah has.

Back
Top Bottom