Go to CruxDreams.com
Gestas, the blasphemous thief, depicted in a photo arrangement based on a painting of Robert Campin (XVth century). Gestas, contorted by the pain, is close to the orgasm. Two thrilled princes look at him piously. Gestas' wrists are nailed on the rear part of the crossbeam, probably with the intention of causing more suffering.

Attachments

• Gestas_thebadthief.jpg
    Gestas_thebadthief.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 637
A menudo nos olvidamos de los sufrimientos de los dos ladrones (Dismas y Gestas). Ciertamente, los Evangelios no explican mucho al respecto. Pero estoy bastante seguro de que pasaron por los mismos sufrimientos que Cristo. Por ejemplo, creo que, antes de ser crucificados, también fueron flagelados. La imagen muestra al ladrón Dismas siendo azotado. Dismas soy yo. Se tomó de una Obra de la Pasión realizada con varias imágenes fijas relacionadas con la Pasión de Cristo, incluyendo escenas previas a la crucifixión. Sin diálogos, sin movimientos, solo música de fondo. Una variante de las obras clásicas de la pasión representadas a lo largo del Viernes Santo.
Yo también fui azotado mi pequeño tanga rabos y mi medalla

Yo también fui azotado mi pequeño tanga rabos y mi medalla
Please use in future only English Language on the public board!

We often forget the sufferings of the two thieves (dismas and gestations). Certainly, the Gospels do not explain much about it. But I'm pretty sure they went through the same sufferings than Christ. For example, I think, before being crucified, they were also flagelled. The image shows the thief discuss being whipped. It is me. It took a work from the passion made with several fixed images related to the passion of Christ, including scenes prior to crucifixion. Without dialogues, without movements, only background music. A variant of the classic works of passion represented throughout Good Friday.

I was also whipped my little tanga tails and my medal

Back
Top Bottom