• Yes, I should be nailed and left to die

Votes: 92 56.8%
  • Yes, I should be tied for a couple hours and then released

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • No, I'm innocent.

Votes: 17 10.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
It is law that states whether you deserve it or not.
Question is : when you planned or commited the crime(s) or the action(s) that finally brought you in court, have you considered the risk? did you anticipate or accept the possibility to get crucified?

If you have been overconfident, or complacent, thinking it could not happen to you, or too ignorant about the risks, then you deserve it for that simple reason!

Otherwise, I would simply think : "Shit happens!"

It is law that states whether you deserve it or not.
Question is : when you planned or commited the crime(s) or the action(s) that finally brought you in court, have you considered the risk? did you anticipate or accept the possibility to get crucified?

If you have been overconfident, or complacent, thinking it could not happen to you, or too ignorant about the risks, then you deserve it for that simple reason!

Otherwise, I would simply think : "Shit happens!"
All you can do is accept it, maybe try to hang ones self to avoid the fate

I guess, I never answered the question myself, to which the answer is that I absolutely deserve it.

My arrogance, hubris, and utter disregard for the law is unforgivable, and must be met with only one fate, the cross.

I am marched out to the public square, where the cross is waiting there for me. It's there I am stripped. The guard looks over and tells me, "Look at you now, about to pay the ultimate price. Now you stand here, not a scrap of clothes to cover your body, as you hang up there. You are nothing, but another one the the countless bodies that have met our justice."

I am then nailed to the cross, and hoisted up. I am then guarded day and night as people watch as I suffer. For 9 whole days I am up there, slowly dying the death I so rightly deserve.

Now that's a way to view it. The cross as a form of redemption for your sins.
I guess, I never answered the question myself, to which the answer is that I absolutely deserve it.

My arrogance, hubris, and utter disregard for the law is unforgivable, and must be met with only one fate, the cross.

I am marched out to the public square, where the cross is waiting there for me. It's there I am stripped. The guard looks over and tells me, "Look at you now, about to pay the ultimate price. Now you stand here, not a scrap of clothes to cover your body, as you hang up there. You are nothing, but another one the the countless bodies that have met our justice."

I am then nailed to the cross, and hoisted up. I am then guarded day and night as people watch as I suffer. For 9 whole days I am up there, slowly dying the death I so rightly deserve.
“So, Lucas, you think you deserve your punishment? You see your crucifixion as a redemption of your crimes? I don’t. For mine, it is acceptance. I am pissed off to myself that I got myself caught this time. But well, I always knew that, sooner or later, my luck could run out, and I realized well what would happen to me in that case. Maybe that’s why I had started to attend more and more crucifixions, the last years. To deter myself from going on? Or to get used to the eventuality?

I do not think I deserve it. It is just a ‘shit happens’ situation. No way out this time. The judge has shown no leniency! So, I put my mind on acceptance!

Perhaps it is our difference in age that makes our difference in how we deal with it!? You are thirty or more years younger than me. For you, it is not that cruel and humiliating punishment that awaits you, but also the knowledge that your life will be cut short by that cross, and that you will have hours or even days to think about that, while you struggle your agony on that wooden enforcer. For me, I have a life to look back on, and perhaps I had little time left otherwise. If I would have been your age, I would have thought I deserved it too, for what I had already done then. Now, it has been worth what it was worth, so I simply go for acceptance. Do not expect any repentance from me!.

With these thoughts, I try to chase away my fears for the ordeal, for the nailing, for the agony, for death. As I stand there on the public square too, already stripped and seeing the last preparations. While the crowd gathers, hungry for sensation! Let’s satisfy their urges and give them a good show, that’s all that’s left for us, for what it is still worth!”

Perhaps it is our difference in age that makes our difference in how we deal with it!? You are thirty or more years younger than me. For you, it is not that cruel and humiliating punishment that awaits you, but also the knowledge that your life will be cut short by that cross, and that you will have hours or even days to think about that, while you struggle your agony on that wooden enforcer.
That is a fair point. My youth, shall be the source of entertainment, but also a source of sorrow to one so young, forced to die a horrible naked death. But that sympathy will be far and few between, and many will suspend that once they read my titulus and learn of the horrible crimes that condemned me to that fate.

That is a fair point. My youth, shall be the source of entertainment, but also a source of sorrow to one so young, forced to die a horrible naked death. But that sympathy will be far and few between, and many will suspend that once they read my titulus and learn of the horrible crimes that condemned me to that fate.
You counted on sympathy because of your young age and your good looking body? Forget about that! Being crucified is a sure proof of guilt! Your titulus just confirms that. There is much less on mine, but all trough the years, I got away with many things, and the people know that. So I neither have to count on sympathy because of my older age.

You have been found guilty and sentenced to be crucified. Do you think you deserve your fate up there? Is it a fair punishment for your crimes?
In my case yes!

Back
Top Bottom