Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dottie?

Can you hear her ... Dottie can you hear ??????????????????????????????

The Soul has Bandaged moments (360)
Emily Dickinson, 1830 - 1886
The Soul has Bandaged moments –
When too appalled to stir –
She feels some ghastly Fright come up
And stops to look at her –

Salute her, with long fingers –
Caress her freezing hair –
Sip, Goblin, from the very lips
The Lover – hovered – o’er –
Unworthy, that a thought so mean
Accost a Theme – so – fair –

The soul has moments of escape –
When bursting all the doors –
She dances like a Bomb, abroad,
And swings upon the Hours,

As do the Bee – delirious borne –
Long Dungeoned from his Rose –
Touch Liberty – then know no more,er????????????????????

rose_on_water.gif

:)

I have to say I am glad I stimulated some conversation on the subject of Dolcett. I would never alow myself to follow thru with being cooked, but what a delicious role play scenario. I have many of Dolcetts stories and cartoons saved and if I ever figure out how to move them to this site, I will. I search the web for whatever excites my darkest fantacys

I have to say I am glad I stimulated some conversation on the subject of Dolcett. I would never alow myself to follow thru with being cooked, but what a delicious role play scenario. I have many of Dolcetts stories and cartoons saved and if I ever figure out how to move them to this site, I will. I search the web for whatever excites my darkest fantacys
Here is the description how to posting images:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/welcome-to-new-members.6101/post-314168

Good idea Cynthia. Looking forward to see your posts on Dolcett.

Back
Top Bottom