Don't Do It !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a much better idea;

pokemom.jpg

(Sorry about the rough edges - I made this in a hurry :oops:)

Seriously, I think this idea has potential as a sort of location-based Tinder-like app. Moms looking for sex could add themselves to the app and then people playing the game could find them :p

Beats the hell out of Pikachu, that's for sure :D

Last edited:
Here's a much better idea;

View attachment 398969

(Sorry about the rough edges - I made this in a hurry :oops:)

Seriously, I think this idea has potential as a sort of location-based Tinder-like app. Moms looking for sex could add themselves to the app and then people playing the game could find them :p

Beats the hell out of Pikachu, that's for sure :D

I think we may well have stumbled across a whole new unexplored area of interest ..... Sort of Grinder for grannies. !

I would be grateful if Admin would support me in my request that anyone suggesting or involving 'Pokemon' in any story on this site (Crux or otherwise) will be instantly and summarily banned for all eternity.

index.jpe Is it going to be another crucifiable offense?

Is that bra what I think it is, Princess? Please-please-please... where did you find this??
I just googled "pokebra" and it was in the image results :)

http://wheretoget.it/link/497710

You see lots of unofficial stuff like this on Etsy - often at hugely inflated prices, as in this case, but to be honest this should be quite a simple home craft project - just take a nice white bra, use red and black fabric paints to get the coloured areas, then once dry, glue on lots of red, black and clear rhinestones or cheap acrylic dress jewels, which you can get really cheap on Ebay.

I might have a go at making one for myself one of these days, although it would probably look more cute on Cyndi, but would require a larger bra and a lot more rhinestones :p

I made a Madonna bra once, back in the day - you know the one - and that was quite easy too :)

Last edited:
I would be grateful if Admin would support me in my request that anyone suggesting or involving 'Pokemon' in any story on this site (Crux or otherwise) will be instantly and summarily banned for all eternity.
:clapping:I despise Pokemon:mad:....I think people have lost their minds.

Please, someone - what is Pokémon?
(I lead a very sheltered life out here in the Forest,
and manage to avoid such things - but the last few days
I seem to be hearing nothing but - it's even pushed Brexit off the stage)

Back
Top Bottom