Don't know what this image is about, but I thought it would be good for a crucifixion location.

Go to CruxDreams.com
L

Lust

I found it on a random google image search. Not sure what grabbed me most about the image, but the more I look at it, the more I feel it would make for a crucifixion story or manipulation if it were closer to the ground.

All I know is that it looks like some cgi battle going on in the middle of the night in some sort of temple grounds area?

It reminds me of a sieged castle, and I think that if the people inside lose, then any survivors should be crucified.

vbdjeiuk4e754h.jpg

Edit: Just found this in the archive, and it's a good idea of what I mean.

10southerncross.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, California, Nevada - all states of Spain/Mexico before the Mexican-US war 1846-48.
But the Alamo episode was a part of the Texas rebellion 1836.
US colonists migrate in mexican territories and want using slavery. In Mexico was slavery forbidden since 1821.
US administration know the possibile result of illegal mass immigration. Example the Indian-Wars and the US settler immigration to Mexico territories.

Florida, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, California, Nevada - all states of Spain/Mexico before the Mexican-US war 1846-48.
But the Alamo episode was a part of the Texas rebellion 1836.
US colonists migrate in mexican territories and want using slavery. In Mexico was slavery forbidden since 1821.
US administration know the possibile result of illegal mass immigration. Example the Indian-Wars and the US settler immigration to Mexico territories.
Ooops, forgetting Utah.

Back
Top Bottom