Dorothy At The Hurdle

Go to CruxDreams.com

Proleg

Executioner
npp40111019_0.jpg

Dorothy came home from the Law office with a couple of dudes who were hot and cuious about her recreational equipment in the basement. Not one to be modest, Dorthy stripped down and showed the guys how to strap her on the hurdle. From then on it was flogging and screaming, even clothes pins on the nipples. How else to train young lawyers in the essence of getting truth from a reluctant naked witness.

If I know Dorothy, she'll never be happy with just a naked flogging!

And what happens if her hubby comes home early, and finds them all mid-session?!?

Dorothy don't have a hubby, not that it matters. He would probably enjoy and encourage egregious pain to her and really relish seeing the poor naked woman grovel with clamps on her nipples while suffering the flogging to her bum and lower front of her body. One never knows what turns the crank for a married man when his naked wife has allowed strangers to torment her exposed body in front of him. He would probably just poor a Scotch, sit down and enjoy the scene.

I imagine your master has enjoyed watching your naked body being tormented and tortured by strange men?

Last edited:
Dorothy don't have a hubby, not that it matters. He would probably enjoy and encourage egregious pain to her and really relish seeing the poor naked woman grovel with clamps on her nipples while suffering the flogging to her bum and lower front of her body. One never knows what turns the crank for a married man when his naked wife has allowed strangers to torment her exposed body in front of him. He would probably just poor a Scotch, sit down and enjoy the scene.
I imagine your master has enjoyed watching your naked body being tormented and tortured by strange men?

By way FSG, you did not respond to my presumption of being tortured naked in the presence of your Master by strange men. Could be amusing hearing about the naked ordeal???

Back
Top Bottom