Dorothy Brown In Trouble... Again...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
It's getting close to time to abuse Dorothy again...

It turns out she went on vacation to the old west of the United States. She was supposed to go to a 'dude ranch' but made a wrong turn and somehow ended up on a real ranch...

To keep the set-up short it involves 'alienation of affection' and sex with... oh, you'll see...

T

It's getting close to time to abuse Dorothy again...

It turns out she went on vacation to the old west of the United States. She was supposed to go to a 'dude ranch' but made a wrong turn and somehow ended up on a real ranch...

To keep the set-up short it involves 'alienation of affection' and sex with... oh, you'll see...

T
we will like this story I'm sure......................but our beloved Dot? I doubt about that

hum1361.jpg

stampede.jpg

Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angers_Cath.jpg I am so glad that I am on vacation (holiday :p) ... nobody can find me here!
A rinse out dye and a straw hat ... no one can ever find me. ;)

Dottie! It's the open plains that are the most dangerous!

Keep your head down and ........

wait that only ......

Ummmmmmmm?

Oh! Hell ...

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And in the end ...

I heard it once, before.

Everybody has something to hide ...

Here, there and everywhere

But

She's a Woman!!!!

Is there a cure for the summertime

Blues?

Rock on!!!

:p

Test

she'll be in trouble - slaves aren't allowed to steal the pigs' food -

cf. Luke 15: 15-16:
"So he went and hired himself out to one of the citizens of that country,
who sent him into his fields to feed pigs.
And he was longing to be fed with the pods that the pigs ate,
and no one gave him anything."​

Dorothy may be a horny slut but to lower her to a slave is a bit bold dear Eul. Yes, Ulrika, get Eul ready for fifty lashes...

Tree must explain how this turn of events came about. It turns out Jimmy was watching football on the telly while their kids were at her mom's. Dorothy thought it would be a good time to have sex and Jimmy told her to fix him a cooler of bottled ales. After she did he told her to get naked which she readily complied to but then when halftime started he marched her out of their home and across the street and tied her to a tree (no... not 'Tree'!!!) and when back inside to watch the second half but not before hanging a sign around her neck that read 'Free fuck'.

This would have not bothered Dorothy except it was a very good game and everyone was either watching at home or at a pub...

staked 084.jpg

...more soon...

T

Oh i can just imagine myself tied to that tree across from the Red Lion Pub at Tingley Cross Roads. all the cars coming off the motorway would be crashing all around me , what a thrill, and Man. United have just scored so Jimmy runs across the road and shoves a dildo up my pussy and switches it on , now i am writhing ,even the bus has mounted the pavement and the male passenger are all hard , the women think i`m disgusting, but WOW who cares , i wonder what i will get if Man. Utd. score again

Oh and Mr, Tree, i love all those stampeding Bulls, but even i can`t take them all

Much to Dorothy's chagrin one of the ranch hands stumbled across her after she had satisfied several bulls. He said "You are in a heap of trouble, woman. Not only are you trespassing but you've been stealing!"

"I haven't taken anything" Dorothy protested.

"I have it all on video (courtesy of RR Video Productions) of you fucking my boss' bulls."

"Oh, I would be mortified if that would be seen" Dorothy cried.

"It will be seen in court when you are tried for grand theft larceny" he scowled.

"I've stolen nothing!" Dorothy declared again.

"Honey we get $1000 stud fee each time those bulls breed" he explained. You did six that I saw. Now get your clothes on and hope up on this horse..."

hang 074.jpg

tree

Back
Top Bottom